Thread: Washington trip confirmed

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just confirmed taht me and A-Rod will definately be there, the reservations are paid for and the tickets are purchased, I"M SO HYPED

who else will be in town for the game??

we'll be at the Embassy Suites for Thursday night, we arrive Thursday morning and leave Friday night. Will anyone be there with transportation? WE need to be picked up at the airport and taken to the nearest bar immediately. This is gonna be a crazy sick insane trip, I can't freakin wait!!!!

BTW, jetblue is having a crazy sale beginning Sept 3-Dec 17, tickets are $59 each way from Florida to DC, timed it perfectly didn't we???

roll call

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be heading down with my brother, father and Friend. 50 yard line 20 rows back!!! We are planing a road trip!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:46 AM
    [b] Just confirmed taht me and A-Rod will definately be there, the reservations are paid for and the tickets are purchased, I"M SO HYPED

who else will be in town for the game??

we'll be at the Embassy Suites for Thursday night, we arrive Thursday morning and leave Friday night. Will anyone be there with transportation? WE need to be picked up at the airport and taken to the nearest bar immediately. This is gonna be a crazy sick insane trip, I can't freakin wait!!!!

BTW, jetblue is having a crazy sale beginning Sept 3-Dec 17, tickets are $59 each way from Florida to DC, timed it perfectly didn't we???

roll call [/b][/quote]
    They're gonna hate me on that flight buddy! You wanna talk about an unruly passenger, They'll be trying to strap me down by the end of that flight! I'm going to be walking on the friggin' ceiling! Oh yes it's true! Just bring it baby!!! N.Y. Jets Football Forever!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    are there going to be any JetsInsider get togethers down there????

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by rhyan66[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:56 AM
    [b] are there going to be any JetsInsider get togethers down there???? [/b][/quote]
    I'm sure there will be. We'll probably hear more about them as the time draws near.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by rhyan66[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:56 AM
    [b] are there going to be any JetsInsider get togethers down there???? [/b][/quote]
    we booked with Jet vacations and they told me that there will be a bus from the embassy Suites to the ESPN Zone around 4pm for a 2-3 hour tailgate party, that could be a place for us to all hook up

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Jul 31 2003, 12:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Jul 31 2003, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--rhyan66[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:56 AM
    we booked with Jet vacations and they told me that there will be a bus from the embassy Suites to the ESPN Zone around 4pm for a 2-3 hour tailgate party, that could be a place for us to all hook up [/b][/quote]
    Where can I get the details? Are tehy driving down, when they are returning, how much, how to sign up???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by rhyan66+Jul 31 2003, 10:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (rhyan66 @ Jul 31 2003, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Jul 31 2003, 12:57 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--rhyan66[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:56 AM
    we booked with Jet vacations and they told me that there will be a bus from the embassy Suites to the ESPN Zone around 4pm for a 2-3 hour tailgate party, that could be a place for us to all hook up [/b][/quote]
    Where can I get the details? Are tehy driving down, when they are returning, how much, how to sign up??? [/b][/quote]
    ask for Carmine, tell him I referred you (Chris M) 800-959-fans-[url=http://www.jetsvacations.com]jetvacations.com[/url]

they have a bus coming down from the city and lower level seats for the game, along with rooms at the embassy suites and the tailgate party, pretty good deal

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Jul 31 2003, 11:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Jul 31 2003, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -rhyan66@Jul 31 2003, 10:59 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Jul 31 2003, 12:57 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--rhyan66[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:56 AM
    Where can I get the details? Are tehy driving down, when they are returning, how much, how to sign up??? [/b][/quote]
    ask for Carmine, tell him I referred you (Chris M) 800-959-fans-[url=http://www.jetsvacations.com]jetvacations.com[/url]

they have a bus coming down from the city and lower level seats for the game, along with rooms at the embassy suites and the tailgate party, pretty good deal [/b][/quote]
    Can&#39;t wait to see the Jets maul the skins and embarass the hell out of Snyder on his home field&#33; Just bring it baby&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don&#39;t think anyone wants to pick us up Allen, what&#39;s up with that dood?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 12:23 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t think anyone wants to pick us up Allen, what&#39;s up with that dood? [/b][/quote]
    We&#39;re there buddy. Anybody faint of heart should stay FAR AWAY&#33; Be afraid, Be very afraid&#33; Just Bring It Baby&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; JJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: