Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will be up on Saturday morning?

All Pro
    Im just curious how many of the JI posters will get up early on Saturday morning to watch our guys, will some waite until that night. And will any of you be sitting in front of your computer posting on JI? I will definately be watching and if others are going to post during the game ill check in.

Hall Of Fame
    I'll be watching downstairs, and probably pop upstairs to the office to post during half time

Banned
    I'll watch from the comfort of my bed!

How's that for a mental image?

All Pro
    I will be watching while sitting in my bed. I wont recline because after my friends bachelor party on friday, it might be tempting to fall asleep around 5:30. This is only a preseason game, so I know that I wont be needing to pace arounf the room or stand in front of the TV. It should be a chill event for me and i will look to drop in and post.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:22 AM
    [b] I'll be watching downstairs, and probably pop upstairs to the office to post during half time [/b][/quote]
    Same... watching and posting during halftime

I will be on afternoons on Friday so i will stay up all night.Drink coffee instead of beer.Iam Jacked for this game cant what for this game No sleep for this kid.

All Pro
    This will be my first season posting on this site, do people actually post during regular season games? I am not sure that i would be mentally stable enough to post during a game that counts.

With my 2 herniated discs waking me up like clockwork at 5:00am, I am certain to watch it. I'll try to post here as well.

It happens not much though at half time most of the time or people at work.I dont go on the board myself i may have it on NFL.COM for stats of the game and other games.All my focus is on the Jets game

[quote][i]Originally posted by Boozer76[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:59 AM
    [b] With my 2 herniated discs waking me up like clockwork at 5:00am, I am certain to watch it. I'll try to post here as well. [/b][/quote]
    :o Damn Boozer! How'd you end up with 2 herniated discs?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Miracle In The Meadowlands+Jul 31 2003, 12:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Miracle In The Meadowlands @ Jul 31 2003, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Boozer76[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:59 AM
    [b] With my 2 herniated discs waking me up like clockwork at 5:00am, I am certain to watch it. I&#39;ll try to post here as well. [/b][/quote]
    :o Damn Boozer&#33; How&#39;d you end up with 2 herniated discs? [/b][/quote]
    he was bending over getting spanked by the chick in his avatar and blew his back out&#33;&#33;&#33;

I know what it is like Boozer76 i had two discs go to untill i got some work on it now it is much better.It was my Sciatic nerve was was been presured by two smashed discs now they put some pins and metal in there so much better.But i do half problems going through airport security that sucks.

will defiantley be watching. its a miami jet party at 5 am. yes we are nuts

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Miracle In The Meadowlands+Jul 31 2003, 01:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Miracle In The Meadowlands @ Jul 31 2003, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:22 AM
    [b] I&#39;ll be watching downstairs, and probably pop upstairs to the office to post during half time [/b][/quote]
    Same... watching and posting during halftime [/b][/quote]
    Me Too&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by Miracle In The Meadowlands+Jul 31 2003, 12:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Miracle In The Meadowlands @ Jul 31 2003, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Boozer76[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 10:59 AM
    [b] With my 2 herniated discs waking me up like clockwork at 5:00am, I am certain to watch it. I&#39;ll try to post here as well. [/b][/quote]
    :o Damn Boozer&#33; How&#39;d you end up with 2 herniated discs? [/b][/quote]
    I have no idea, kinda just started hurting one day. But I like Mean Bro&#39;s excuse much better&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ;) ;) ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by RoadWarrior[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 12:15 PM
    [b] I know what it is like Boozer76 i had two discs go to untill i got some work on it now it is much better.It was my Sciatic nerve was was been presured by two smashed discs now they put some pins and metal in there so much better.But i do half problems going through airport security that sucks. [/b][/quote]
    Mine are up in my neck. It is the C4 and C5 discs. So most of my pain is in my neck and shoulder. It actually feels like I tore my rotator cuff. Wierd a hell. Worst part is I&#39;m only 26. I shouldn&#39;t be having these types of problems yet. :( :( :(

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by keylargojet[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 01:16 PM
    [b] will defiantley be watching. its a miami jet party at 5 am. yes we are nuts [/b][/quote]
    The "die hard crew" is meeting up at a bar called Lucky 7&#39;s in Jersey City at 4:30 .a.m. to watch the game - now that&#39;s nuts. :P

Hall Of Fame
    Boozer, is that what the diagnosis ended up being? Bummer.

I&#39;ll be here at 5 am - no way I&#39;ll be able to sleep Friday nite.

[quote][i]Originally posted by HermsHerald[/i]@Jul 31 2003, 12:44 PM
    [b] Boozer, is that what the diagnosis ended up being? Bummer.

I&#39;ll be here at 5 am - no way I&#39;ll be able to sleep Friday nite. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, that&#39;s the final diagnosis. One of them is just bulging, the other one is ruptured. It is at a level called sublaxation. I don&#39;t really care about the big words, I just know it hurts like hell. :( :( :(

That is rough I know i was 23 when it hit me.Your&#39;s is much worse then mine Iwas born with it and it hit when i was 23.It took 4 years before they did anything.So 3 years taking all kinds of pills is not good for the stomach.I don&#39;t know how you deal with the pain,it is rough.Iknow this one guy i know he goes to a pain clinic helps him deal with it.But i hope someday you can get help.