Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention monday morning QB's

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Aug 9 2003, 06:43 PM
    Green Lantern your up.....
    GL should have a list of everyone's meail address. Can he not mail everyone for an answer?

I'm not against something being done, but it has to be fair for the guys who drafted correctly and that's why I suggested incorporating the draft order into this.

Originally posted by ScottishJet+Aug 9 2003, 06:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScottishJet @ Aug 9 2003, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy@Aug 9 2003, 06:43 PM
    GL should have a list of everyone&#39;s meail address. Can he not mail everyone for an answer?

I&#39;m not against something being done, but it has to be fair for the guys who drafted correctly and that&#39;s why I suggested incorporating the draft order into this. [/b][/quote]
    I fully understand scottishjet i would have rather spent most of my weekend doing other thing besides this.

GL is waiting on ESPN to contact him back,some GM&#39;s who did put their draft order in didnt get the guys they wanted.

You want the 4 picks to be in order according to the original draft order?

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Aug 9 2003, 06:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Aug 9 2003, 06:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -ScottishJet@Aug 9 2003, 06:50 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy
    @Aug 9 2003, 06:43 PM

GL should have a list of everyone&#39;s meail address. Can he not mail everyone for an answer?

I&#39;m not against something being done, but it has to be fair for the guys who drafted correctly and that&#39;s why I suggested incorporating the draft order into this.
    I fully understand scottishjet i would have rather spent most of my weekend doing other thing besides this.

GL is waiting on ESPN to contact him back,some GM&#39;s who did put their draft order in didnt get the guys they wanted.

You want the 4 picks to be in order according to the original draft order? [/b][/quote]
    No, I&#39;m saying that you should start at the #1 team in the draft and see if they took 3 RBs, if not then move to #2 then #3 and so forth until you have 3 teams. Then the 3 teams in need of help trade with those teams matching the highest draft team to the lowest.

All League
    There is a league email just sent out on this subject. This is not open for discussion, arguement, or comment. It is the league rule. Check your emails.

All League
    Originally posted by ScottishJet+Aug 9 2003, 07:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScottishJet @ Aug 9 2003, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Smizzy@Aug 9 2003, 06:55 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy

I&#39;m not against something being done, but it has to be fair for the guys who drafted correctly and that&#39;s why I suggested incorporating the draft order into this.

No, I&#39;m saying that you should start at the #1 team in the draft and see if they took 3 RBs, if not then move to #2 then #3 and so forth until you have 3 teams. Then the 3 teams in need of help trade with those teams matching the highest draft team to the lowest. [/b][/quote]
    Just so you know Scottish Jet I drafted correctly myself and I really don&#39;t want to have to give up anyone but if I have to I will without hesitation to be fair to all. You wanted an email, I just sent it out. We are trying to fix this mess the best we can in fairness to all.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by GREEN LANTERN+Aug 10 2003, 09:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GREEN LANTERN @ Aug 10 2003, 09:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -ScottishJet@Aug 9 2003, 07:17 PM
    Originally posted by -Smizzy@Aug 9 2003, 06:55 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy

No, I&#39;m saying that you should start at the #1 team in the draft and see if they took 3 RBs, if not then move to #2 then #3 and so forth until you have 3 teams. Then the 3 teams in need of help trade with those teams matching the highest draft team to the lowest.
    Just so you know Scottish Jet I drafted correctly myself and I really don&#39;t want to have to give up anyone but if I have to I will without hesitation to be fair to all. You wanted an email, I just sent it out. We are trying to fix this mess the best we can in fairness to all. [/b][/quote]
    I understand. I just feel that draft order should be used to be fair to those stuck with late picks but who drafted well to make up for it.

It&#39;s easy: find the first 3 teams in the draft order with 3 RBs and match them up to the weak RB teams to trade. Less teams involved, and a quicker resolution.

All League
    I got this back from ESPN. A redraft is possible and I vote for that. I also suggest that it be much closer to the season so that ESPN can get all the freakin bugs worked out their program.

Hi Mr. Junkins,

We aplogize if you had problems with your ESPN League Manager Draft
    (MONDAYMORNING QB&#39;S). To assure you the best experience, we can allow your
    league to re-draft, if you would like.

And in our continuing efforts to improve our draft, we&#39;d appreciate if you
    could detail the problems you experienced so that we may address them. Your
    help with this is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    ESPN Engineering

All League
    Originally posted by FreddyG@Aug 10 2003, 09:16 PM
    I got this back from ESPN. A redraft is possible and I vote for that. I also suggest that it be much closer to the season so that ESPN can get all the freakin bugs worked out their program.

Hi Mr. Junkins,

We aplogize if you had problems with your ESPN League Manager Draft
    (MONDAYMORNING QB&#39;S). To assure you the best experience, we can allow your
    league to re-draft, if you would like.

And in our continuing efforts to improve our draft, we&#39;d appreciate if you
    could detail the problems you experienced so that we may address them. Your
    help with this is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    ESPN Engineering
    Hey Freddy, It&#39;s nice to know they answer your letter and not mine. Ya know.

All League
    I posted a question onto the global ESPN fantasy message board. i.e. I didn&#39;t send them an email. There is a link to it at the bottom of our league page, lower left. Have a look, we aren&#39;t the only ones having problems.

All League
    Lantern, I&#39;ll forward you the email when I get home. I don&#39;t have it here at work.

All League
    Here&#39;s the email. These jokers don&#39;t even have an ESPN email account??? Don&#39;t send them any sensitive information if they ask for it just in case. Rip &#39;em a new one Lantern&#33; :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'>

----- Original Message -----
    To: <xxxxxxxx@worldnet.att.net>
    Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:43 PM
    Subject: ESPN League Manager Draft

> We aplogize if you had problems with your ESPN League Manager Draft
    > (MONDAYMORNING QB&#39;S). To assure you the best experience, we can allow your
    > league to re-draft, if you would like.
    >
    > And in our continuing efforts to improve our draft, we&#39;d appreciate if you
    > could detail the problems you experienced so that we may address them. Your
    > help with this is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > ESPN Engineering

Unreal.....If things dont go right this time i suggest you get your money back and demand we play this year for free