Thread: MMQB's Official RB Waiver thread

I dont want you guys to actully put guys on waiver,consider it an imaginary waiver wire.You will pm me or e-mail me which player you are putting up.IF YOU PLAYER IS SELECTED HE WILL BE REPLACED BY A PLAYER FROM THE TEAM THAT SELECTED HIM.

Everybody else will get to keep their player.

I dont see a need to do this for any other position ,this should level the playing feild and everybody will still have 3 weeks to trade and improve your team.

***we are trying to get a re-draft,that is our 1st option but untill we hear from them we need to get this started asap.

ALL you guys complaining about your team being hurt or ruined by giving up one RB need to remember how Green Lantern feels.he paid money for all of us to play and instead all of you are *****ing about his decision to make things fair because of something the LM did.Show the guy a little respect

We do hope you realize this is not our 1st option we would love for ESPN to write back and tell us to start over,we would even settle for them telling us to close it up and start over from scratch,but UNTILL that happens THIS will be our course of action.

All League
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Aug 9 2003, 02:32 PM
    I dont want you guys to actully put guys on waiver,consider it an imaginary waiver wire.You will pm me or e-mail me which player you are putting up.IF YOU PLAYER IS SELECTED HE WILL BE REPLACED BY A PLAYER FROM THE TEAM THAT SELECTED HIM.

Everybody else will get to keep their player.

I dont see a need to do this for any other position ,this should level the playing feild and everybody will still have 3 weeks to trade and improve your team.

***we are trying to get a re-draft,that is our 1st option but untill we hear from them we need to get this started asap.

ALL you guys complaining about your team being hurt or ruined by giving up one RB need to remember how Green Lantern feels.he paid money for all of us to play and instead all of you are *****ing about his decision to make things fair because of something the LM did.Show the guy a little respect

We do hope you realize this is not our 1st option we would love for ESPN to write back and tell us to start over,we would even settle for them telling us to close it up and start over from scratch,but UNTILL that happens THIS will be our course of action.
    Didn't see that. ESPN will let us redraft. Let's set a date, but I suggest not for at least another couple of weeks.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Next weekend!!

Sat or sunday. I think you also see if the 20 players are still interested.

I have a feeling the #"s will go down&#33;&#33; <_<

Originally posted by JonEJet@Aug 13 2003, 02:43 PM
    Next weekend&#33;&#33;

Sat or sunday. I think you also see if the 20 players are still interested.

I have a feeling the #"s will go down&#33;&#33; <_<
    Were already down to 18