Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: MondayMorning QB's

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will find out everything asap.but word from freddyG is ESPN will allow us to re-draft.so as soon as we get the official ok and set a date we will let you guys Know.thanks VP

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is good news.

Now do we stay with ESPN or shift over to Yahoo? They have free private leagues that are customized. We can do whenever we want and not wait for ESPN.

just a thought.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    That is BS&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

If there is.......lets see if we can get that conference call once again&#33;&#33;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suggest Sat. or Sun. the 23rd, 24th in the AM for the new draft. Why doesn&#39;t the commish post a new poll so that guys can vote?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by FreddyG@Aug 12 2003, 11:34 AM
    I suggest Sat. or Sun. the 23rd, 24th in the AM for the new draft. Why doesn&#39;t the commish post a new poll so that guys can vote?
    23rd won&#39;t work for me. 24th does.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by FreddyG@Aug 12 2003, 11:34 AM
    BECAUSE.....We have to get it straight with espn first Before any poll. You guys should have seen the letter I just wrote them&#33; Not to nice. I threatened them with the better business bureau and told them to take a look at there own message board with the negative comments there getting on there own site.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by GREEN LANTERN+Aug 12 2003, 01:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GREEN LANTERN @ Aug 12 2003, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FreddyG@Aug 12 2003, 11:34 AM
    BECAUSE.....We have to get it straight with espn first Before any poll. You guys should have seen the letter I just wrote them&#33; Not to nice. I threatened them with the better business bureau and told them to take a look at there own message board with the negative comments there getting on there own site. [/b][/quote]
    Easy there big boy, it was just a suggestion.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by FreddyG+Aug 12 2003, 02:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FreddyG @ Aug 12 2003, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -GREEN LANTERN@Aug 12 2003, 01:52 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--FreddyG
    @Aug 12 2003, 11:34 AM

BECAUSE.....We have to get it straight with espn first Before any poll. You guys should have seen the letter I just wrote them&#33; Not to nice. I threatened them with the better business bureau and told them to take a look at there own message board with the negative comments there getting on there own site.
    Easy there big boy, it was just a suggestion. [/b][/quote]
    You are too much.LOL&#33;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    In case anyone cares...the waiver wire is working if you at least want to see how it works. There is a two-day waiting period on all pick-ups. Plenty of stud RB&#39;s left on the waiver wire. :lol:

Just for ****s and giggles.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Monday Morning QB&#39;s are having a DO OVER DRAFT ... count me in

Just let me know the day & time ... I&#39;ll be there

I was there the first time {EARLY} ... and I&#39;ll be there again

But fellas, maybe we should all use the conference call this time ... so if anyone is having trouble {like me}, some of the others can offer advice.

I would suggest that we hook-up the conference call like 30 mins prior to the draft ... and if we can also access the draft board 30 minutes prior, we can get any kinks worked out before the draft begins.

Thanks

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ScottishJet+Aug 12 2003, 01:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScottishJet @ Aug 12 2003, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FreddyG@Aug 12 2003, 11:34 AM
    23rd won&#39;t work for me. 24th does. [/b][/quote]
    24th works for me too ... 23rd works as well, but I&#39;ll gladly go with the 24th to accomodate the others

Whatever you decide GL ... just let me know

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sundays are best for me. I coach football on Sat.