Thread: MondayMorningQB's get ready

Were ready to set our draft date and time now so get to the site and pre-rank your draft picks.

Veteran
    OK so I will be able to see the screen this time? when is the draft Smizz?

All League
    Yeah Jayrad if you still have the instructions from last time.

I actually set my TOP 100 tonite ... took me over four hours :o

I'll use the rest of the week to select my next 125 ... so I can go 225 deep with my rankings

Anyway, this may take a whole lotta time, but at least I know that if I do get locked out from making my picks {again}, the machine will be making MY SELECTIONS from MY LIST

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Aug 18 2003, 10:49 PM

I'll use the rest of the week to select my next 125 ... so I can go 225 deep with my rankings

Anyway, this may take a whole lotta time, but at least I know that if I do get locked out from making my picks {again}, the machine will be making MY SELECTIONS from MY LIST
    I set my top 200 tonight.....People get ready

All League
    Are we limiting the drafting of QB, K, and D players to 1 for each team?

Also, if you had trouble seeing the whole screen make sure that you have Flash v. 6 installed. Even if you do, I would go to the macromedia site and reinstall it.

All League
    Originally posted by FreddyG@Aug 19 2003, 09:06 AM

Also, if you had trouble seeing the whole screen make sure that you have Flash v. 6 installed. Even if you do, I would go to the macromedia site and reinstall it.
    Wait, one QB? How is that fair? I understand the D and K, but everyone needs two QBs. How about 1 QB in the first 5 rounds and then it's open season on QBs.

OO

Originally posted by DoubleO+Aug 19 2003, 04:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleO @ Aug 19 2003, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FreddyG@Aug 19 2003, 09:06 AM

Wait, one QB? How is that fair? I understand the D and K, but everyone needs two QBs. How about 1 QB in the first 5 rounds and then it&#39;s open season on QBs.

OO [/b][/quote]
    who said one Qb?

All League
    Why should qb&#39;s be different than D and K? The exact rationale for drafting one D and K applies to QB&#39;s as well.

Are we still at 20 teams?

Also, can we up the number of bench spots. The roster size is too tight and doesn&#39;t allow for the selection of any "super sleepers."

Originally posted by FreddyG@Aug 20 2003, 09:08 AM
    Why should qb&#39;s be different than D and K? The exact rationale for drafting one D and K applies to QB&#39;s as well.

Are we still at 20 teams?

Also, can we up the number of bench spots. The roster size is too tight and doesn&#39;t allow for the selection of any "super sleepers."
    Freddy the roster allows you to have 2 of each...and the league is down to 16 teams

All League
    With 16 teams...it&#39;s a free for all&#33;&#33; Draft at will.

Originally posted by FreddyG@Aug 20 2003, 02:58 PM
    With 16 teams...it&#39;s a free for all&#33;&#33; Draft at will.
    I did check and the roster breakdown says we can have 2 QB,K,D so were good.

All League
    I have just learned that I am NOT available to draft on Sunday.

I can:

a) Set up my pre-draft list, and have the computer draft for me

or

B) Remove myself from the league, if that is what you prefer.

Originally posted by Rockaway Mike@Aug 20 2003, 07:08 PM
    I have just learned that I am NOT available to draft on Sunday.

I can:

a) Set up my pre-draft list, and have the computer draft for me

or

B) Remove myself from the league, if that is what you prefer.
    I may have to work as well ... but I see no reason we cannot go with option A?

I already have my TOP 200 set ... I&#39;ll finish my rankings on friday nite

And then ... the machine will only make the picks I have pre-ordained ... same picks I would make if I were there ... I&#39;m totally cool with that.

Is everyone else okay with that ... "IF" I have to work?

Not saying I will have to work ... right now it&#39;s 50/50

But again, I have spent countless hours arranging my board ... in my exact order of preference ... so I hope everyone is okay with that?

I say A but if you cant commit all year to a team you didnt personally draft the i would quit.

All League
    I will definetly be able to commit to the team; if I set up the draft list things cant go THAT bad (well, even if they did, I&#39;ll still be an active owner).

If you want to replace me, I&#39;d understand. But if not, I will be active all year.

Originally posted by Rockaway Mike@Aug 20 2003, 09:43 PM
    I will definetly be able to commit to the team; if I set up the draft list things cant go THAT bad (well, even if they did, I&#39;ll still be an active owner).

If you want to replace me, I&#39;d understand. But if not, I will be active all year.
    Ditto ... it&#39;s my list, therefore it&#39;s my team ... I will absolutely treat it as such

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Aug 18 2003, 10:49 PM

I&#39;ll use the rest of the week to select my next 125 ... so I can go 225 deep with my rankings

How do you set your guys???

All League
    Originally posted by JonEJet+Aug 21 2003, 11:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Aug 21 2003, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Green Jets & Ham@Aug 18 2003, 10:49 PM

I&#39;ll use the rest of the week to select my next 125 ... so I can go 225 deep with my rankings

How do you set your guys??? [/b][/quote]
    Upper right hand side of your team&#39;s page. You can do it in JAVA or HTML.

Originally posted by Rockaway Mike@Aug 20 2003, 09:43 PM

Thats good enough for me mike,these is a non-money league so dont sweat it.Just be active please.