Thread: Need Some Fantasy Advice

All Pro
    What do you think about Ed McCaffrey and Peter Warrick? Will they put up any kid of numbers this year. Warrick is sitting on my bench. I am in a league with 18 teams that go 20 deep.

A reception is worth .5
    20 yards = 1 point
    TD = 7

:o I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WARRICK I READ THAT KELLY WASHINGTON IS PUSH HIM FOR HIS STARTING SPOT - B) GOOD LUCK WITH YOU CHOICE.

All League
    At this point, they are both bench players. Warrick has really never done anything; and McCaffrey is battling injuries and has a new QB in Plummer.

Originally posted by Rockaway Mike@Aug 22 2003, 12:06 AM
    At this point, they are both bench players. Warrick has really never done anything; and McCaffrey is battling injuries and has a new QB in Plummer.
    Warrick already lost his #1 spot to C Johnson, and may lose his #2 to Kelley Washington. He has pretty much lost his chance in CIN. McCaffrey is being pushed out by a younger, faster A Lelie. Both of them will have very minimal production at best.

Veteran
    Def. Go with Mac.

Hall Of Fame
    I think Warrick could break out this year, but with those points being the way they are start Steady Eddie. Lelie will do well in Denver, but McCaffery is still a force at WR.

Originally posted by ScottishJet@Aug 30 2003, 12:34 PM
    I think Warrick could break out this year, but with those points being the way they are start Steady Eddie. Lelie will do well in Denver, but McCaffery is still a force at WR.
    I say go with Warrick for upside.

I also recommend drafting TEs and Defenses.