Thread: Vinny squeaked one out!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lost by 5 points! Rest assured this loss stings and I will be out for blood next week!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL....I guess there is no need for trash talk now Green Lantern. Just remember my address for the BIG check at the end of the year. Good Game though, it came down to tonight. But to my defense, Favre had a horrible game just like Testeverde.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Sep 9 2003, 01:00 AM
    LOL....I guess there is no need for trash talk now Green Lantern. Just remember my address for the BIG check at the end of the year. Good Game though, it came down to tonight. But to my defense, Favre had a horrible game just like Testeverde.
    As for sending anything we will have to wait till the end of the season but I don't expect I'll have to buy a stamp!LOL! WEEK 2 I'm out for blood!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by GREEN LANTERN+Sep 9 2003, 02:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GREEN LANTERN @ Sep 9 2003, 02:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Vinny025@Sep 9 2003, 01:00 AM
    As for sending anything we will have to wait till the end of the season but I don&#39;t expect I&#39;ll have to buy a stamp&#33;LOL&#33; WEEK 2 I&#39;m out for blood&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah man I&#39;m not playin&#39; testicles this week&#33;