View Poll Results: Will Iraq's So-called "Massive Stockpile" of WMD's Ever Be Found?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the Iraqi WMD's ever be found?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    150 camps with munitions; only 20 examined so far.Among which Iraq hid WMDs.

He intentionally kept things small awaiting the chance to reopen his program at a moment's notice when the heat was off.

He has used these weapons against his own people.

He was acquiring missiles that could reach ranges well beyond anything that could be described as defensive.

And at every turn, he defied, ignored and mislead the UN. He told them to go eff themselves. What's the point of even bothering with the "international community" and the UN if all it was was talk, talk, talk, with no teeth to it's mandates?

Trusting a meglomaniac with weapons who hangs around with terrorists is like allowing a child molester to babysit your kids.And that's all you have-trusting Saddam Hussein was your option. You people are delusional. As if Clinton/Chamberlain pieces of paper will keep us safe from all harm. Such foolishness was no help in 1938 nor when Not So Albright at Clinton's behest gave North Korea a blank check as long as she got a signed peice of paper.

And now suddenly in a remarkable burst of fiscal sobriety heretofore unknown on the left, liberals care about costs. What would the cost of more 9/11s be?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    bugg as 5-ever would say... Chirp, Chirp, Chirp.

You seem to forget that the weapons used during the criminal attack of September 2001 were boxcutters and cunning. Hardly WMD's.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 08:23 AM
    [b] bugg as 5-ever would say... Chirp, Chirp, Chirp.

You seem to forget that the weapons used during the criminal attack of September 2001 were boxcutters and cunning. Hardly WMD's. [/b][/quote]
    You keep saying 'criminal attack' - why not just attack? You have admitted that they were terrorist atacks, why do you hide it??

What is your point about 9/11 - are you saying WMD aren't a legitimate concern? You AMAZE me. Bugg is 100% right and you are a fool. Sorry, you're a nice enough guy, but you are a foolish, foolish man.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i got a question, if WMD are such a legitimate concern how come everyone in the world has em? How come Pakistan tested ANOTHER missile yesterday, capable of carrying NUKES right into India's backyard... North Korea announces it has enough weapons grade uranium for 4 or 5 nukes... countries like Uzbeckistan Kakistan Crackistan, Mackistan they have freakin ICBMs!!!

oh yeah but its ok cause we bribed them to join our little coalition of the billing.

so everyone and his uncle has Nukes and we are in Iraq searching for Botulism? Freakin BOTOX!!!

did he have them or didn't he?

hey who gives a s**t, how about some priorities?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 02:07 PM
    [b] You keep saying 'criminal attack' - why not just attack?

[/b][/quote]
    Because I like to be precise, and that's precisely what it was.

5-ever... Cut the crap. You always resort to name calling, its boring and very immature of you.

Is the proliferation of WMD's throughout the world a problem and a threat to the national security of the United States? You betcha.

Did Iraq possess a "massive stockpile of WMD's in 2003? Apparently not. (Notice, I'm not calling anyone a liar and am only dealing with present day circumstances.)

What I don't agree with is the linkage between the criminal attacks of September 2001, terrorism in general and the proliferation of WMD's. In my view this is an over simplification. These are two very separate problems.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 3 2003, 02:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 3 2003, 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 02:07 PM
    [b] You keep saying &#39;criminal attack&#39; - why not just attack?

[/b][/quote]

5-ever... Cut the crap. You always resort to name calling, its boring and very immature of you.
    [/b][/quote]
    You call him a "tool" and "a degenerate in a cheap suit" in this thread alone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 01:20 PM
    [b]

What I don&#39;t agree with is the linkage between the criminal attacks of September 2001, terrorism in general and the proliferation of WMD&#39;s. In my view this is an over simplification. These are two very separate problems. [/b][/quote]
    I hope you aren&#39;t saying the 9/11 attacks aren&#39;t linked to terrorism. I just can&#39;t imagine you&#39;d write that.

So - proliferation of WMD and the threat of terror are not linked? What color is the sky in your world?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Oct 3 2003, 03:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Oct 3 2003, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Oct 3 2003, 02:20 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 02:07 PM

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
    You call him a "tool" and "a degenerate in a cheap suit" in this thread alone. [/b][/quote]
    I was just responding to him, you&#39;ll notice that I never take the first shot.

But you may have a point, I ought to be above sinking to the level of the people who constantly attack me here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Oct 3 2003, 02:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Oct 3 2003, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Oct 3 2003, 02:20 PM

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
    You call him a "tool" and "a degenerate in a cheap suit" in this thread alone. [/b][/quote]
    Shakin has my back.

Tail - please feel free to respond with emotional drivel....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Oct 3 2003, 03:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Oct 3 2003, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 01:20 PM
    [b]

What I don&#39;t agree with is the linkage between the criminal attacks of September 2001, terrorism in general and the proliferation of WMD&#39;s. In my view this is an over simplification. These are two very separate problems. [/b][/quote]
    I hope you aren&#39;t saying the 9/11 attacks aren&#39;t linked to terrorism. I just can&#39;t imagine you&#39;d write that.

So - proliferation of WMD and the threat of terror are not linked? What color is the sky in your world? [/b][/quote]
    5-ever...Since you seem to have some trouble with your reading comprehension would you like me to send you "Hooked On Phonics" for XMAS?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 3 2003, 03:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 3 2003, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jets5ever@Oct 3 2003, 03:57 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 01:20 PM
    [b]

So - proliferation of WMD and the threat of terror are not linked? What color is the sky in your world? [/b][/quote]
    5-ever...Since you seem to have some trouble with your reading comprehension would you like me to send you "Hooked On Phonics" for XMAS? [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know what XMAS is, sorry.

Do you mean Christmas? There, I said (wrote) it&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33; Christmas&#33;

Please clarify - which two problems are separate? WMD and Terror? Terror and 9/11? WMD and 9/11? Enlighten me, please.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good one 5-ever&#33;

Sorry I used the short form. For a pseudo-Christian you seem really sensitive about that abbreviation.

IMO Terrorism and the proliferation of WMD&#39;s are for the most part two separate issues and ought not be confused.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 3 2003, 03:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 3 2003, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -shakin318@Oct 3 2003, 03:53 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Oct 3 2003, 02:20 PM

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
    I was just responding to him, you&#39;ll notice that I never take the first shot.

But you may have a point, I ought to be above sinking to the level of the people who constantly attack me here. [/b][/quote]
    You call him a "tool -- and not the sharpest one at that" to kick off the festivities on this thread. Now quick -- edit and CYA -- make your Dem friends proud&#33; :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 04:21 PM
    [b]
    IMO Terrorism and the proliferation of WMD&#39;s are for the most part two separate issues and ought not be confused. [/b][/quote]
    Be careful -- you are dangerously close to actually getting the point now.

THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO KEEP TERRORISM AND WMDs SEPARATE.

If any of these radical sick bastards can get their hands on any form of WMDs -- and it is undeniably the highest mission for many of them -- they will not hesitate to use them. THEY HAVE SAID SO THEMSELVES. With what is at risk I would choose to err on the side of caution rather than live through the consequences of what will happen should these animals succeed.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    With each passing day and every contortionist rejustification for the invasion and occupation of Iraq the Bush administration is looking more and more foolish.

Condoleeza Rice&#39;s speech today was an embarrasment. I&#39;m reading between the lines here, but its plain to see she wasn&#39;t sincere. Ms. Rice was sent on an unpleasant errand and she was just going through the motions. Her speech was a forty minute cringe session.

It&#39;s too bad the lives of so many of our fine soldiers were thrown away in this mis-adventure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Why would we announce our arrival if we were looking for WMD&#39;s? A message needed to be sent and this way we minimized casualties on both sides. It might be another 9 years before they make their next attempt on the WTC, but they sure will duck for cover afterwards.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Oct 8 2003, 09:23 PM
    [b] With each passing day and every contortionist rejustification for the invasion and occupation of Iraq the Bush administration is looking more and more foolish.

Condoleeza Rice&#39;s speech today was an embarrasment. I&#39;m reading between the lines here, but its plain to see she wasn&#39;t sincere. Ms. Rice was sent on an unpleasant errand and she was just going through the motions. Her speech was a forty minute cringe session.

It&#39;s too bad the lives of so many of our fine soldiers were thrown away in this mis-adventure. [/b][/quote]
    chirp, chirp, chirp.

Being self-rightous, arrogant and self-important does not suit someone who is 100% wrong consistently.

"Where are WMD 5-ever? Bush stole the election&#33; Saddam is a victim&#33; I&#39;m voting for Kerry even though he authorized this &#39;misadventure&#39; yet I am very principled&#33; I am proud of my ignorance&#33; I read Time magainze&#33;&#33;"

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@Oct 9 2003, 12:34 AM
    [b] Why would we announce our arrival if we were looking for WMD&#39;s? A message needed to be sent and this way we minimized casualties on both sides. It might be another 9 years before they make their next attempt on the WTC, but they sure will duck for cover afterwards. [/b][/quote]
    Jumba...I hate to break it to you but Iraq had nothing to do with the criminal attacks of September 2001. Even the Bush administration has finally admitted this.

CAP Bush used the deaths of the people @ the WTC and the others who died on that terrible day as political capitol to settle an old score. It was a shameful bait and switch scheme.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 9 2003, 08:46 AM
    [b] "Where are WMD 5-ever? Bush stole the election&#33; Saddam is a victim&#33; I&#39;m voting for Kerry even though he authorized this &#39;misadventure&#39; yet I am very principled&#33; I am proud of my ignorance&#33; I read Time magainze&#33;&#33;"

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..... [/b][/quote]
    5-ever your postings only display your stupidity and ignorance.

Your a foul mouthed immature phoney punk.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Oct 9 2003, 08:51 AM
    [b] Jumba...I hate to break it to you but Iraq had nothing to do with the criminal attacks of September 2001. Even the Bush administration has finally admitted this.

[/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the info. I must&#39;ve missed that. Between Afghan and Iraq we&#39;ve sent the message that military action is not beyond us. Beats sitting on our hands ever so slightly.