Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liberals that "hate america"

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 10:35 AM
    [b] Tail -

First of all - what Bush and Powell said is true. Secondly, Bill Clinton said these same exact things when he attacked Iraq and also said that "some day, someway, Saddam will use this arsenal." In fact, go look up what your boy Kerry also said - you'll find your liar screams about Bush and support of Kerry logically untenable, or, at least, should.

Everyone, the UN, France, the USA - everyone knew he had these weapons and everyone also knew that he had not adequately accounted for what he had done with them, period. Hey, if he had destoyed them all and stopped pursuing them then he would have said so and proved it - I assume he enjoyed living in palaces abd being a billionaire. Clearly, he had not explained where all the WMD went, WMD we knew he had. [/b][/quote]
    5-ever... Perhaps I haven't made myself clear to you, I've never said that Bush lied so please stop writing that. My contention is that Bush was wrong, big difference. However, I believe Bush knows the truth now and is afraid to share it with the American people. So he's trying to avoid the topic alltogether.

BTW... Clearly in 2003 Iraq didn't possess thousands of tons of chemical and biological material as was described by the Bush Adminstration. A close look at what's been made public of Kay's report supports this conclusion.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Oct 2 2003, 05:34 PM
    [b] One could say that Bush hates Americans since he sent so many of [b]us[/b] over to Iraq to die for nothing. [/b][/quote]
    I didn't realize the military was drafting anyone, let alone 41 year old, pro-Saddam liberals.