Thread: Bad week for 5-ever!

Banned
    Racist, Junkie and now David Kay's report that 5-ever put so much faith in basically say's that there probably wasn't any WMD's in Iraq this year but maybe they had the capability to someday produce them.

That's a trifecta!

Hall Of Fame
    "Treason" - what a joke. You are a friggin cartoon.

I don't understand the "junkie" comment - I have always stated that I didn't care for Limbaugh. He may be a racist, he may not be, but you cannot come to that conclusion based solely on his recent comments on ESPN. Those were not racist at all. They may have been stupid and erroneous, but they weren't racist. White people are allowed to use the word "black" Tail, it doesn't necessarily mean they are racists. Personally, I think McNabb[i] is[/i] overrated, but I don't think the media is pushing him because McNabb is black.

However, I DO think Jason Sehorn was over-rated (when he was actually a starting CB) and I DO think it was because he was a white guy playing a position that is dominated by black players. In fact, I think Sehorn was the ONLY white CB starting in the league for a few years. This contributed to his celebrity, as did playing in NY. It is not racist to bring this up or mention it as a theory as to why Sehorn was over-rated.

Kay's report contains a wealth of information and proves, again, why this war is justified. He could report six months from now that they have found WMD and you would simply say that they were either planted or that there weren't that many of them to justify invasion. Nothing anyone ever says and no amount of evidence can penetrate your partisan armor, so it is largely worthless to keep schooling you on this topic. Kay's report does not say what you state - you are either stupid or lying.

You should be happy though, Tail, Kay's report vindicates Bill Clinton, too. Remember, he "lied" about WMD too, but you seem to only care about Bush's "lies."

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 08:46 AM
    [b] "Treason" - what a joke. [/b][/quote]
    5-ever...I guess you think that it ok for a White House official to reveal the name of a CIA operative to the media? You may think that, but it's treasoness and also a felony punishible with up to 10 years in Federal Prison.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 3 2003, 09:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 3 2003, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 08:46 AM
    [b] "Treason" - what a joke. [/b][/quote]
    5-ever...I guess you think that it ok for a White House official to reveal the name of a CIA operative to the media? You may think that, but it&#39;s treasoness and also a felony punishible with up to 10 years in Federal Prison. [/b][/quote]
    First of all your facts (as usual) are erroneous. No "White House official revealed the name of a CIA operative to the media." And secondly, where was your indignancy when that disgraceful douchebag Torricelli blatantly outed an agent while he was in office?

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 03:59 PM
    [b] No "White House official revealed the name of a CIA operative to the media." And secondly, where was your indignancy when that disgraceful douchebag Torricelli blatantly outed an agent while he was in office? [/b][/quote]
    shakin... I guess as usual you haven&#39;t been following the news. Just crawled out of your hole?

BTW... Torricelli was and is a douchebag on that we agree. That&#39;s the difference between you and me shakin, I&#39;m not blinded by "party labels" while you are. Where was I back then? At the time I didn&#39;t even know this board existed.

It&#39;s a big world out there shakin, I suggest you come out and visit it sometime.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 3 2003, 03:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 3 2003, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shakin318[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 03:59 PM
    [b] No "White House official revealed the name of a CIA operative to the media." And secondly, where was your indignancy when that disgraceful douchebag Torricelli blatantly outed an agent while he was in office? [/b][/quote]
    shakin... I guess as usual you haven&#39;t been following the news. Just crawled out of your hole?

BTW... Torricelli was and is a douchebag on that we agree. That&#39;s the difference between you and me I&#39;m not blinded by "party labels" while you are. Where was I back then? At the time I didn&#39;t even know this board existed.

It&#39;s a big world out there shakin, I suggest you come out and visit it sometime. [/b][/quote]
    Just for some clarity, Shakin, "follwing the news" = reading the NY Times Op-Ed pages and agreeing with every printed word [i]ex ante.[/i]

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 04:09 PM
    [b] Just for some clarity, Shakin, "follwing the news" = reading the NY Times Op-Ed pages and agreeing with every printed word [i]ex ante.[/i] [/b][/quote]
    This story has been reported in many different publications and media. So again 5-ever cut the crap, your really making a fool of yourself.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 3 2003, 04:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 3 2003, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shakin318[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 03:59 PM

BTW... Torricelli was and is a douchebag on that we agree. That&#39;s the difference between you and me I&#39;m not blinded by "party labels" while you are. Where was I back then? At the time I didn&#39;t even know this board existed.

It&#39;s a big world out there shakin, I suggest you come out and visit it sometime. [/b][/quote]
    Perhaps your curiosity on topics shouldn&#39;t be satisfied with simplified headlines...Novak&#39;s recent explanation of events is ridiculously embarrassing to the Democrats -- who suddenly have done a complete 180 and now think the idea of an Independent Counsel is the coolest idea ever.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 04:12 PM
    [b] Perhaps your curiosity on topics shouldn&#39;t be satisfied with simplified headlines...Novak&#39;s recent explanation of events is ridiculously embarrassing to the Democrats -- who suddenly have done a complete 180 and now think the idea of an Independent Counsel is the coolest idea ever. [/b][/quote]
    The President&#39;s curiosity is satisfied by reading headlines. He said so in a Fox News interview just last week. I on the other hand actually read the articles.

You don&#39;t suppose Novak is trying to cover up for a White House and President he really likes would you?

No&#33; Nothing like that has ever happened.

Shakin you&#39;re sounding real naive. You should be embarrassed.

On the side, you don&#39;t give me any credit for disliking Torricelli?

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 04:06 PM
    [b] That&#39;s the difference between you and me shakin, I&#39;m not blinded by "party labels" while you are. [/b][/quote]
    Oh, so that&#39;s the meaning of the word is?

You&#39;re party label should be coward -- to ashamed to state what you really are.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Oct 3 2003, 04:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Oct 3 2003, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 04:06 PM
    [b] That&#39;s the difference between you and me shakin, I&#39;m not blinded by "party labels" while you are. [/b][/quote]

You&#39;re party label should be coward -- to ashamed to state what you really are. [/b][/quote]
    Spirit... You are without a doubt, the stupidest SOB I&#39;ve ever encountered.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 3 2003, 05:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 3 2003, 05:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Spirit of Weeb@Oct 3 2003, 04:51 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Oct 3 2003, 04:06 PM

You&#39;re party label should be coward -- to ashamed to state what you really are. [/b][/quote]
    Spirit... You are without a doubt, the stupidest SOB I&#39;ve ever encountered. [/b][/quote]
    Damn T-Gate, Don&#39;t hold back.....tell him how you really feel.

Hall Of Fame
    Tail - I&#39;m upset. I though I was the stupidest. Well, I can take solace in the fact that you did dedicate this entire thread to me, I guess that&#39;s something.... ;)

Hall Of Fame
    NOT FAIR. Aw, c&#39;mon-I&#39;m the stupidest. Just ask him.

In any debate, [i]ad hominem [/i]personal attacks rather than reasoned discussion are the trademarks of a lousy argument.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Oct 6 2003, 03:20 PM
    [b] NOT FAIR. Aw, c&#39;mon-I&#39;m the stupidest. Just ask him.

In any debate, [i]ad hominem [/i]personal attacks rather than reasoned discussion are the trademarks of a lousy argument. [/b][/quote]
    Well said bugg.

5-ever, shakin and spirit of weeb have subjected me to so many personal attacks here. In spite of it all, I have to say I&#39;ve held up rather well, and have stood my ground.

Also, since I&#39;ve been proven correct so often, I chalk up their attacks to envy.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 6 2003, 02:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 6 2003, 02:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bugg[/i]@Oct 6 2003, 03:20 PM
    [b] NOT FAIR. Aw, c&#39;mon-I&#39;m the stupidest. Just ask him.

In any debate, [i]ad hominem [/i]personal attacks rather than reasoned discussion are the trademarks of a lousy argument. [/b][/quote]
    Well said bugg.

5-ever, shakin and spirit of weeb have subjected me to so many personal attacks here. In spite of it all, I have to say I&#39;ve held up rather well, and have stood my ground.

Also, since I&#39;ve been proven correct so often, I chalk up their attacks to envy. [/b][/quote]
    Tail, for the record, I voted against the recall in your poll. I would have written this in that thread, but it was closed.