Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT- Radiohead

anyone going or has extra tixs?

This is precious....

I am going AND i have an extra ticket.

BUT, I dont like you.....

and I wouldnt sell it to you for 300 bucks even

Sorry, maybe you just stay home and read mein kampf, your favorite book you antisemite

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 11:51 AM
    [b] This is precious....

Sorry, maybe you just stay home and read mein kampf, your favorite book you antisemite [/b][/quote]
    looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by altoon[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 01:39 PM
    [b] anyone going or has extra tixs? [/b][/quote]
    I saw them here in L.A. at the Hollywood Bowl about 2 weeks ago. GREAT SHOW!!!

[b] This is precious....

Sorry, maybe you just stay home and read mein kampf, your favorite book you antisemite [/b][/quote]
    hey used tampon how r u? Long Time . Now a get clue nazi - if your looking for a verbal battle..you won't have to look very far. No go read Ann Frank and get your rocks off. I do take offense to that comment since I am part jewish.. Dick Kotite = Douche

[b] This is precious....

Religion should not play a role in this forum.... You are a child and i will choose to ignore you if you keep up with this nonsense

Hitler was half jewish too, you moron.

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 02:01 PM
    [b] Hitler was half jewish too, you moron. [/b][/quote]
    your a douche bag that has had a miserable life and you spend all your time on this computer because you are a loser and i wouldnt be suprised if your kids hate you. You seem like you would/are a lousy father. Goodluck in life dick

[quote][i]Originally posted by altoon+Oct 10 2003, 01:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (altoon @ Oct 10 2003, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dickkotite[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 11:51 AM
    [b] This is precious....

Religion should not play a role in this forum.... You are a child and i will choose to ignore you if you keep up with this nonsense [/b][/quote]
    LOL well thats a riot....

Remember long ago when you came out of left field and called me an anti-semite because I posted that I was going to europe and germany was on my list of stops?

You are a moron and im glad you got pissed off, now you know how I felt.

Cmon, now if you can dish it out you should be able to take it in, Mr. Ghering

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Oct 10 2003, 02:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Oct 10 2003, 02:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -altoon@Oct 10 2003, 01:59 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--dickkotite[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 11:51 AM
    [b] This is precious....

Religion should not play a role in this forum.... You are a child and i will choose to ignore you if you keep up with this nonsense [/b][/quote]
    LOL well thats a riot....

Remember long ago when you came out of left field and called me an anti-semite because I posted that I was going to europe and germany was on my list of stops?

You are a moron and im glad you got pissed off, now you know how I felt.

Cmon, now if you can dish it out you should be able to take it in, Mr. Ghering [/b][/quote]
    It is funny how you have no respect for yourself and laugh when people ridicule you. Now log off and go wash the outside of your trailer you piece of trash....Let me guess you think its funny. You should become an eagle fan where white trash like you is chic.

[b] This is precious....

are u sure you wouldnt sell it for three hundred that would be like 150% profit from your current salary ..douche.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

look even more laughter. i REALLY must have 0 self respect because I like to laugh at myself.

Most experts agree that it is abnormal behavior to laugh at yourself.

Yea right, I logged off because im scared of your response.

LOL
    More laughter......

OK Altoon, my friend, Im done with this whole thread enough is enough Ive been waiting to jam the cyber knife deep into your back for months now and mission accomplished. No more responses from me...have a nice day

[quote][i]Originally posted by altoon+Oct 10 2003, 02:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (altoon @ Oct 10 2003, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dickkotite[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 11:51 AM
    [b] This is precious....

are u sure you wouldnt sell it for three hundred that would be like 150% profit from your current salary ..douche. [/b][/quote]
    Well maybe one more response...

As mad as you are, remember that you made me equally as mad one time so we are even . Also, your comebacks are horrible. Have a nice day my fellow jew

All Pro
    Come on fellas&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Maybe you guys can both go to the concert together. :D

[quote][i]Originally posted by NYJ310[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 02:29 PM
    [b] Come on fellas&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Maybe you guys can both go to the concert together. :D [/b][/quote]
    Yes that would be funny. We can hold hands and skip to MSG and sing hava-magila. We can hang out in my trailer and pound a few down before the show starts...OOOPS there I go again , making fun of myself sorry

I dont even have any radiohead tix. If i wanted to see radiohead, Id just go see Mercury Rev, the band they steal all their material from

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Oct 10 2003, 04:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Oct 10 2003, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NYJ310[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 02:29 PM
    [b] Come on fellas&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Maybe you guys can both go to the concert together. :D [/b][/quote]
    Yes that would be funny. We can hold hands and skip to MSG and sing hava-magila. We can hang out in my trailer and pound a few down before the show starts...OOOPS there I go again , making fun of myself sorry

I dont even have any radiohead tix. If i wanted to see radiohead, Id just go see Mercury Rev, the band they steal all their material from [/b][/quote]
    You are too much&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D Why is it that you get up people&#39;s sleeves?

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 02:32 PM
    [b] I dont even have any radiohead tix. If i wanted to see radiohead, Id just go see Mercury Rev, the band they steal all their material from [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s to funny. Half way down this thread I was thinking, I bet he doesn&#39;t even have the tickets. Next thing I know I&#39;m reading that same exact thing.

The funniest part was a half hour ago when he PM&#39;ed me.
    He claimed that he wasnt in the least bit mad and that he has had a dozen guys PM him in solidarity against me.
    He then went on to tell me how everyone hates me and that im a jerk and so on and so on.

Hmmm.... do you think the guy really didnt get mad? lol

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Oct 10 2003, 03:10 PM
    [b] The funniest part was a half hour ago when he PM&#39;ed me.
    He claimed that he wasnt in the least bit mad and that he has had a dozen guys PM him in solidarity against me.
    He then went on to tell me how everyone hates me and that im a jerk and so on and so on.

Hmmm.... do you think the guy really didnt get mad? lol [/b][/quote]
    So are you two ever going to graduate from High School?

Saw them last sat. night at west palm. Had pit tickets......great show but I was a little disappointed with the setlist.

LJ