Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To All the Boston Fans!

This METS fan is on you side today... go RED SOX'S
    My reason .... I'm sick of the Yankees and there 26 Championships.
    I had a guy at work today tell me it was there right meaning the Yanks to win and that the yankees deserve it more.... I said your kidding right and he said Nope The Yankees are Americas Team just like the COWBOYS. That did it for me!

"GO BOSTON KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!"

GreenBlood: You don't feel bad that we have waited almost 3 years since our last Championship? I really don't think it's fair :lol: and the Yanks better win tonight.

Their RIGHT to win?

Jeez..some Yank fans...

Hey, I was cheering for the Mets in 86!!!

You sound like another bitter jealous Met fan

Originally posted by GreenBlood@Oct 16 2003, 04:22 PM
    I had a guy at work today tell me it was there right meaning the Yanks to win and that the yankees deserve it more.... I said your kidding right and he said Nope The Yankees are Americas Team just like the COWBOYS. That did it for me!

greenblood my man, I'm sick of #26 too............ thats why I'm rootin hard for #27... GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!

... Americas Team just like the COWBOYS
    Jeez, thats something to aspire to.

It's the comparison to the COWBOYS That makes me sick.... I want to the Red Sox's celebrate in the house the Ruth Built.

green, WTF is up with your avatar..Scrap that gay looking thing! Your making all Jet fans look bad!!

I'm guilty of being a jets & yankee fan since I knew how to root for a team some 37 yrs ago. Hate me for being a yankee fan(i'm ok with that but please don't align me with some dikkhead who makes a stupid comment about america's team like the cowboys. geesh ,how to tarnish a great day for a fan

Mets fan here....actually I want the sox to win to stop all this bs curse t alk....the focus should be on the Billy Goat curse...

LL

Question... Zim said he went after Padro because He hates Bean Balls even more so when it's at the head!!!! That's what he said right!
    Ok ... Then how come then fat old toad did not go after Roger Clemens or even say a word when he tossed at Piazza.

Why because the Yankees have a double standard when it comes to there team. Joe Torrie does it too... make me sick.

Padro Is a low class scum ... but i hope he wins tonight.

Don't know where bosox fan is but if sox win will this board be able to handle the gloating from that guy????

Originally posted by ctjetfan@Oct 16 2003, 08:34 PM
    green, WTF is up with your avatar..Scrap that gay looking thing! Your making all Jet fans look bad!!
    What Gay thing???? That the great Kazoo form the Flinstones....
    Anyone Born Before 1980 knows who he Is.... DUMB DUMB!

Thanks Greenblood! Long live the Great Kazoo!

i knew it was the great kazoo and I was born in '81.. lol.. Kazoo is the man.. or alien.. or whatever the hell he is..

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The great Kazoo is awesome, I think he even popped up on The Simpsons once.

Originally posted by ctjetfan@Oct 16 2003, 04:34 PM
    In the last day or so, I've seen you make some of the most homophobic posts on this forum. I'm surprised I never noticed before.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
    WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

THE NEW YORK MESS SUCK BAD!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    The Great Kazoo has also made some cameos on The Simpsons.

Originally posted by GreenBlood+Oct 16 2003, 04:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenBlood @ Oct 16 2003, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ctjetfan@Oct 16 2003, 08:34 PM
    green, WTF is up with your avatar..Scrap that gay looking thing&#33; Your making all Jet fans look bad&#33;&#33;
    What Gay thing???? That the great Kazoo form the Flinstones....
    Anyone Born Before 1980 knows who he Is.... DUMB DUMB&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yah, I know all about the Fred and Wilma, but Kazoo still looks kind of fruity