Thread: Bring on Moose, Bring on Wells!!!

Why did Torre take out Moose? I guess it doesn't matter, he is a few innings away from receiving his walking papers. Perhaps the Boss will pay his cabfare to Flushing.

The Yankees are done! Sorry NYY fans, it was a nice run, but it has been over now for 3 years, MOVE ON

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by NY SackExchange@Oct 16 2003, 10:32 PM
    Why did Torre take out Moose? I guess it doesn't matter, he is a few innings away from receiving his walking papers. Perhaps the Boss will pay his cabfare to Flushing.

The Yankees are done! Sorry NYY fans, it was a nice run, but it has been over now for 3 years, MOVE ON
    Hold the phone fellow Mets fan..........

Originally posted by jetgirl+Oct 16 2003, 10:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Oct 16 2003, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NY SackExchange@Oct 16 2003, 10:32 PM
    Why did Torre take out Moose? I guess it doesn&#39;t matter, he is a few innings away from receiving his walking papers. Perhaps the Boss will pay his cabfare to Flushing.

The Yankees are done&#33; Sorry NYY fans, it was a nice run, but it has been over now for 3 years, MOVE ON
    Hold the phone fellow Mets fan.......... [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t you worry fellow Mets fan...wink, wink...

ITS ALL OVER

and Soriano really sucks like a Hoover in the postseason

All Pro
    personally i think Torre is done with coaching if he doesn&#39;t win it all this year

Originally posted by djaparz@Oct 16 2003, 10:48 PM
    if he doesn&#39;t win it all this year
    On a serious note if I may break awy from the festivities...

Joe Torre has a 6 million dollar option for next year. He wont walk away from that. george may want him gone if/when they do not win tonight. It&#39;s not like there are a helluva lot of options out there as it pertains to potential replacements

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

*********FOOLISH MESS FAN***************

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Originally posted by NY SackExchange+Oct 16 2003, 10:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NY SackExchange @ Oct 16 2003, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -jetgirl@Oct 16 2003, 10:33 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--NY SackExchange
    @Oct 16 2003, 10:32 PM
    Why did Torre take out Moose? I guess it doesn&#39;t matter, he is a few innings away from receiving his walking papers. Perhaps the Boss will pay his cabfare to Flushing.

The Yankees are done&#33; Sorry NYY fans, it was a nice run, but it has been over now for 3 years, MOVE ON

Hold the phone fellow Mets fan..........
    Don&#39;t you worry fellow Mets fan...wink, wink...

ITS ALL OVER

and Soriano really sucks like a Hoover in the postseason [/b][/quote]
    Offensively, yes but defensively Soriano has played well making several key plays against the Sox and that can&#39;t be overlooked.

Originally posted by NY SackExchange+Oct 16 2003, 11:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NY SackExchange @ Oct 16 2003, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--djaparz@Oct 16 2003, 10:48 PM
    if he doesn&#39;t win it all this year
    On a serious note if I may break awy from the festivities...

Joe Torre has a 6 million dollar option for next year. He wont walk away from that. george may want him gone if/when they do not win tonight. It&#39;s not like there are a helluva lot of options out there as it pertains to potential replacements [/b][/quote]
    Toree will never walk away from that kind of &#036;&#036;. He played before the big &#036;&#036;&#036; was available to the players, and this is his time. I bet he tries for an extension after this season, especially if he wins it all.

And you know what? George will probably give it to him if he does win.