Thread: The look on Perdo's face.......

Pedro went down and nothing could have givin me more satisfaction tonight. His facial expression was PRICELESS!!!!!!....F you Pedro, go point to your yead again....but go do it at home while watching the World Series!!!!!!!....Yanke es win........ttthhhhEEEEEEEEEEEEE....YANKEESSSSSSS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!

.....EVEYONE CHANTING WITH ME....come on SOX FANS>>>>>1918

The shot of him walking to the dugout after getting taken out was beautiful...as was the world series logo in fenway and pedro in the dugout after the game...

Screw him, I love it!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!! Aaron Boone....Fackin Aaron Boone!!!! amazing.

TomShane
    If Pedro decides he wants to play for the Yanks tomorrow, George is opening up the floodgates to get him.

No opposing player was more reviled than Roger Clemens was while he was a Red Sock and Blue Jay, but now that he's a Yankee, y'all let him off the hook quicker than I care to mention. Be glad his choke-in-the-big-game ass is retiring, and just wait until he decides to don that Red Sox cap into the hall. THEN we'll see who laughs last! MUUHUHAHAHAHAAA!

btw, Mets in '06! :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Pedro pitched ONE HELLUVA GAME!!!

Too bad SawxNation couldn't appreciate it due to a coach's ineptness!!(sp)

Undrafted Free Agent
    Pedro definitely pitched one helluva game.

I have so much respect for him, he was asked if he could stay in, and he did. He felt he had the best shot at getting the next out.

I love to see that in a ballplayer. Guys like Maddux bother me when they come out of games when the going gets tough. Pedro is the best pitcher on the team and he was given the choice. HE SHOWED SOME SERIOUS BALLS.

Originally posted by LoKiZeeB@Oct 17 2003, 04:16 AM

I have so much respect for him, he was asked if he could stay in, and he did. He felt he had the best shot at getting the next out.

I love to see that in a ballplayer. Guys like Maddux bother me when they come out of games when the going gets tough. Pedro is the best pitcher on the team and he was given the choice. HE SHOWED SOME SERIOUS BALLS.
    Maybe, but his manager showed some serious errors in judgement. How do you stick with your tiring ace facing all of those lefthanders with Embree loose in the pen? Grady Little came up small, he'll be fired before Halloween.

It couldn't have happened to a better guy!

Originally posted by WhoFanMe+Oct 17 2003, 07:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WhoFanMe @ Oct 17 2003, 07:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LoKiZeeB@Oct 17 2003, 04:16 AM

Maybe, but his manager showed some serious errors in judgement. How do you stick with your tiring ace facing all of those lefthanders with Embree loose in the pen? Grady Little came up small, he&#39;ll be fired before Halloween. [/b][/quote]
    The truth is if Little left Pedro in and he shut the Yanks down, it would have been a genius move. When you have a situation like that and you lose the game, hindsight will always say either you left the starter in too long or you brought in the relief too early. Just for arguments sake, IF Little took out Pedro and brought in Embree to face the lefties, what would you guys have said had Embree gotten rocked??

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I think Little is the worst coach in the league, but not for this decision.

Originally posted by nyjunc@Oct 17 2003, 11:10 AM
    It couldn&#39;t have happened to a better guy&#33;

Yes ..It could&#33; ... Roger Clemons next week&#33;

Originally posted by nyjunc@Oct 17 2003, 11:10 AM
    It couldn&#39;t have happened to a better guy&#33;

Funny this should be posted on the board...I set it on my computer wallpaper...just in case any Sox fans walk by.