Thread: Bucky Boone

TomShane
    I want the marketing rights to any "Bucky Boone" wear that gets sold domestically. I lost out on all of the Knish profits (87.3 mil to date, btw, not including sales in Puerto Rico or the Hawaiian Islands).

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 17 2003, 02:34 AM
    I want the marketing rights to any "Bucky Boone" wear that gets sold domestically. I lost out on all of the Knish profits (87.3 mil to date, btw, not including sales in Puerto Rico or the Hawaiian Islands).
    I have no shame.....considering my marketing degree fro a Boston institution!!

JonEJet....VP of marketing of the Bucky Boone fan club!! :lol: B)

TomShane
    JonE! Yes! And this time, we get to cut ARod out of the profit chain!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom...I need an official TS stamp!!!

Name the club...and make it good.............It will be apart of my signature!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, what a game!!

Doesn't get any sweeter than this!!!!!! Anything else will be anti-climatic.

GO YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!&# 33;!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did someone say ( yesterday afternoon) that Boone would hit a walk off homer

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=2&t=10015

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wish all these FORMER REDS!!! would do something cool while their in the Queen City. Everybody is mediocre while in the Reds organization. They leave and do great things.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see.

Bucky Boone T-Shirts
    Bucky Boone Hats
    Bucky F'n Boone dartboards (this for the boston chapter)

The Bucky Boone song

Boone Boom a'int it great to be a Yankee
    Boone Boom

The Bucky Boone TV show

Bucky Millionaire !!!!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ctjetfan@Oct 17 2003, 09:24 AM

Dude I just read that. What a great prediction that you deserve all the credit for. Nice one dude.!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Boozer76+Oct 17 2003, 02:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boozer76 @ Oct 17 2003, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ctjetfan@Oct 17 2003, 09:24 AM

Dude I just read that. What a great prediction that you deserve all the credit for. Nice one dude.&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    No sheet........huh&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You&#39;re right he does have a new name, but it is Aaron F-ing Boone. Actually, I don&#39;t see him as the true yankee hero Thursday night. It was Grady Little. He handed you guys the pennant and most likely the World Series. Time to make some money of you bastards. I&#39;m laying &#036;100 for the yanks to win the series, there is NO WAY they lose to Florida. NO way.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the Jinx, SJ <_<

It&#39;s sad that in sports these days, some single individual is to blame for the loss of a team.

Funny how in Boston.....one sad ass losing franchise, they blame Grady

In Chicago, almost AS pathetic.......it&#39;s the Fan.

Losing teams must pin it on one person....pathetic&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by TomShane@Oct 17 2003, 02:34 AM
    Maybe you&#39;ll be able to afford to update that PeeWee avatar. <_<

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JonEJet@Oct 18 2003, 02:27 PM

It&#39;s sad that in sports these days, some single individual is to blame for the loss of a team.

Oh come on now. I&#39;ve heard you guys single out GIAMBI, SORIANO, and most importantly TORRE for games lost this year. Now I&#39;m not saying it was all Grady, but even you have to admit that his decision to stick with Pedro was HUGE. It is completely different from the Chicago situation, not even close. If Torre didn&#39;t go to Rivera in that situation to get 5 outs with a 3 run lead wouldn&#39;t you be pissed? Be honest.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ScottishJet+Oct 19 2003, 08:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScottishJet @ Oct 19 2003, 08:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet@Oct 18 2003, 02:27 PM

Oh come on now. I&#39;ve heard you guys single out GIAMBI, SORIANO, and most importantly TORRE for games lost this year. Now I&#39;m not saying it was all Grady, but even you have to admit that his decision to stick with Pedro was HUGE. It is completely different from the Chicago situation, not even close. If Torre didn&#39;t go to Rivera in that situation to get 5 outs with a 3 run lead wouldn&#39;t you be pissed? Be honest. [/b][/quote]
    Sound of crickets chirping.

I&#39;ll take the no response as a sign you agree that you&#39;d be pissed if Torre would not go to his bullpen in that situation.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ScottishJet+Oct 20 2003, 05:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScottishJet @ Oct 20 2003, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -ScottishJet@Oct 19 2003, 08:31 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet
    @Oct 18 2003, 02:27 PM

Oh come on now. I&#39;ve heard you guys single out GIAMBI, SORIANO, and most importantly TORRE for games lost this year. Now I&#39;m not saying it was all Grady, but even you have to admit that his decision to stick with Pedro was HUGE. It is completely different from the Chicago situation, not even close. If Torre didn&#39;t go to Rivera in that situation to get 5 outs with a 3 run lead wouldn&#39;t you be pissed? Be honest.

I&#39;ll take the no response as a sign you agree that you&#39;d be pissed if Torre would not go to his bullpen in that situation. [/b][/quote]
    The more I think about it, the more I realize I was right&#33;&#33;&#33;

The hit that caused all the damage to Pedro was a dinker to centerfield.......so you blame the coach on a dinker? Had the sawx done their job earlier in the game against Mussina....all this talk would be "Grady for President&#33;&#33;"

Who is to say Timlin or Embree wouldn&#39;t have given up a 3 run HR?

Had that happened...Grady would still be the "goat" because Boston MUST blame someone&#33;&#33;

No win situation&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JonEJet+Oct 20 2003, 09:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Oct 20 2003, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -ScottishJet@Oct 20 2003, 05:52 PM
    Originally posted by -ScottishJet@Oct 19 2003, 08:31 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet
    @Oct 18 2003, 02:27 PM

I&#39;ll take the no response as a sign you agree that you&#39;d be pissed if Torre would not go to his bullpen in that situation.
    The more I think about it, the more I realize I was right&#33;&#33;&#33;

The hit that caused all the damage to Pedro was a dinker to centerfield.......so you blame the coach on a dinker? Had the sawx done their job earlier in the game against Mussina....all this talk would be "Grady for President&#33;&#33;"

Who is to say Timlin or Embree wouldn&#39;t have given up a 3 run HR?

Had that happened...Grady would still be the "goat" because Boston MUST blame someone&#33;&#33;

No win situation&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    My question was would you have been upset if Torre wouldn&#39;t go to Rivera in that situation. That&#39;s a yes or no question. Ofcourse it is a gamble either way, but what is the better and more wiser move?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Huge difference IMO

Rivera is &#39;THE CLOSER"...in that he is EXPECTED to close the show....no matter what&#33;&#33;

In Boston...you have "the commitee" whereas there is no DEFINATE guy&#33;&#33;

Again, I see Boston fans choosing a "goat" and Grady was the guy, no matter what.....he was basically a coach with the "win the world series or else" type agenda&#33;&#33;