Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all Yankees Fans on this board

Originally posted by tailgators@Oct 17 2003, 09:09 AM
    Nice of you to step up Garb. Thanks.

You guys really thought you had it didn't ya?

The Curse Lives!!

1918!!!
    LMAO :lol:

Tail ... you are the most ardent Bosox hater of all Yankee fans

I mean, let's be real ... we all hate the Red Sox {and they hate the Yankees} ... but you are absolutely the Grand Pooba

Yankees are a good team. They worked hard to get to the W.S. Yankees all the way.

Originally posted by PatsFanTX@Oct 17 2003, 10:15 AM
    Congrats on a great win.
    Class act to the bitter end

Don't hang your head, PFT

You can be disappointed {and I know this one hurt, cause I was dying in the 7th}, but don't hang your head

Your team played with incredible heart & grit ... gave us all we could handle, and then some

Great Game and a Great Series ... absolute dogfight ... absolute classic

Lastly, that is the best Red Sox team I have ever seen ... better than the 78 team, and I thought the 78 team was stacked

Banned
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Oct 17 2003, 03:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Oct 17 2003, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators@Oct 17 2003, 09:09 AM
    Nice of you to step up Garb. Thanks.

You guys really thought you had it didn&#39;t ya?

The Curse Lives&#33;&#33;

1918&#33;&#33;&#33;
    LMAO :lol:

Tail ... you are the most ardent Bosox hater of all Yankee fans

I mean, let&#39;s be real ... we all hate the Red Sox {and they hate the Yankees} ... but you are absolutely the Grand Pooba [/b][/quote]
    What can I say?

I don&#39;t mean to be harsh, but I just can&#39;t stand that team.

Besides, look at the way most of their fans came here last night and today. They all had a so many reasons why the sox lost.

It was Grady Little,
    It was Nixon,
    Or my personal favorite "Its the payroll"

They just cannot admit that the YANKEES were the better team despite the red sox having had two chances to beat them. The 162 regular season and the ALCS.

So it&#39;s with great pleasure that I&#39;ll continue to greet every member of red sawx nation with a chorus of 1918&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sure its juvenile, but to a degree isn&#39;t all fandom?

boston sucks

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: I was at the game in the Bronx (age 11) when Reggie hit those three homers against the Dodgers.....I hate nothing more than the Red Sox....the pleasure of last nights game is unspeakable....I would not want to know what a red sox fan feels like now.

Those Reggie bars were pretty good&#33;&#33;&#33;