Thread: What happened with Wells?

Just tuned in right now. It's the 2nd inning and wells isn't in there? Pitching change? what happened?

Originally posted by Gary@Oct 23 2003, 08:57 PM
    Just tuned in right now. It's the 2nd inning and wells isn't in there? Pitching change? what happened?
    He was too drunk and puked all over the mound. Then he started humping Zim.

Hall Of Fame
    Wells is DONE. The Yanks will not pick up on his option after the least-clutch performance in World Series history. EFF HIM. I've defendeD and loved this guy until now. No more.

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME, FREDO, I mean, DAVID!

Originally posted by borg+Oct 23 2003, 09:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (borg @ Oct 23 2003, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gary@Oct 23 2003, 08:57 PM
    Just tuned in right now. It&#39;s the 2nd inning and wells isn&#39;t in there? Pitching change? what happened?
    He was too drunk and puked all over the mound. Then he started humping Zim. [/b][/quote]
    I wonder if he wants to recant the bonehead statements he made in yesterday&#39;s press conference where he said:

"I will write a book about how to pitch in the Majors without conditioning."

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No quit in this team

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member