Thread: The Yankees are going to be champs again

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I do not have one inch of fear of losing. This is our championship all the way. There's no way that The Florida Marlins come into Yankee Stadium and beat us. They are not Arizona and we are not in Arizona. This will be a different story than 2001. If these games were in Florida, I'd be worried but since they are not(Thanks Blalock and Gagne ..... The Yankees will win this series and we will be world series champs again!

Jack McKeon sealed his teams fate much like Grady Little sealed his teams fate by making a boneheaded decison by pitching his two best pitchers on 3 days rest. The Yankees are the better team, This has been a nice ride for Florida but it's time to see what real magic is like. Yankee Stadium baby, where the gods always shine upon us.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You tend to be right on with your predictions.........I PRAY You're right!!

Hall Of Fame
    Erm, you were saying???

All League
    Charter JI Member

The curse of YoungJetsFan strikes again. Way to go, JinxBoy.

YOUNGJINXFAN FOREVER

Hall Of Fame
    I LOVE this kid. Can you please tell us Philly wins tomorrow?

Originally posted by JonEJet@Oct 25 2003, 07:26 PM
    You tend to be right on with your predictions.........I PRAY You're right!!
    Lest we forget, the poster formerly known as JonEJinx chimed in as well with a pro-Yankee wishes...

Do us all a favor JonE and predict a Jet loss in Philly tommorrow! Also, it would greatly help Chad out if you predict he will never be the same QB again

Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Oct 25 2003, 05:04 PM
    I do not have one inch of fear of losing. This is our championship all the way. There's no way that The Florida Marlins come into Yankee Stadium and beat us. They are not Arizona and we are not in Arizona. This will be a different story than 2001. If these games were in Florida, I'd be worried but since they are not(Thanks Blalock and Gagne ..... The Yankees will win this series and we will be world series champs again!

Jack McKeon sealed his teams fate much like Grady Little sealed his teams fate by making a boneheaded decison by pitching his two best pitchers on 3 days rest. The Yankees are the better team, This has been a nice ride for Florida but it's time to see what real magic is like. Yankee Stadium baby, where the gods always shine upon us.
    Stick to picking the Eagles to win today

YoungJinxFan.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The torch has been passed!! :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by JonEJet@Oct 26 2003, 09:41 AM
    Must feel good huh?

Originally posted by JonEJet@Oct 26 2003, 09:41 AM
    that is too funny!!! Even I have to admit that...

So, what are you waiting for YoungJinxFan...PICK THE EAGLES

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I'll gladly take the torch and I accept the new nickname. "YoungJinxFan"...... Has a nice ring to it. ..... I wasn't the only Yankee fan in the entire universe that thought that we were going to win it all. If I had a dollar for every yankee fan that thought that we were winning the championship, Well you know the rest.

The Marlins deserve massive credit. I always have confidence in my team and I always will. Josh Beckett delivered a masterful performance and Florida deserves to be champs. The Yankees go back to the drawing board.

It's hard for me to be Angry because The Yankees are always in the hunt and they have given me quite a few championships. I can take a loss. Congratulations to Florida.

As far as todays Eagles game. I think fans here are taking Philly too lightly, This is going to be a really tough game for The Jets to win. I don't have a prediction for this one. Sorry fellas.

I've picked The Jets to lose almost every week and they have, The last three weeks, I haven't had any predictions. The games have been too tough to call.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Oct 26 2003, 11:03 AM
    I'll gladly take the torch and I accept the new nickname. "YoungJinxFan"...... Has a nice ring to it.
    <whew>

It&#39;s all yours buddy&#33;&#33; :lol: