Thread: Kudos to the Marlins

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to the Marlins.

They earned it

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They did. They never gave up and played hard the whole time. I think Boston really took the wind out of the yanks and I think yankee fans have to admit that Steinbrenner's influence was not all that positive this year. I didn't see the yankee team of old this world series, they just seemed to be a wee bit flat. But I don't want to take away from what Florida achieved: a very hard earned World Series crown. Just look who they beat to win it:

San Francisco Giants
    Chicago Cubs
    new york yankees

Well done fish!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about the Sox taking alot out of the Yanks. I do know though it took alot out of me. I had a hard time really getting into the Series.

I think the problem was after beating Beckett in game 3 they thought they had the Series won.

Didn't turn out that way though.

Gotta give the Marlins all the credit in the world. Came back from 3-1 down to beat the Cubs, beat the giants and the yankees.

They earned it

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by shawn306@Oct 25 2003, 11:01 PM
    Congrats to the Marlins.

They earned it
    thats all we get out of you after you promised a Yankee win and wouldnt shut up for weeks after that fat oversized gerbil attacked Pedro???

what a puss!!!

Eat some crow already

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by NY SackExchange+Oct 26 2003, 01:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NY SackExchange @ Oct 26 2003, 01:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shawn306@Oct 25 2003, 11:01 PM
    Congrats to the Marlins.

They earned it
    thats all we get out of you after you promised a Yankee win and wouldnt shut up for weeks after that fat oversized gerbil attacked Pedro???

what a puss&#33;&#33;&#33;

Eat some crow already [/b][/quote]
    Hey deuchebag.....at least we has a chance to win it.........all while you jerked off&#33;&#33;