Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isn't it nice to see how well things are

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by MARYLAND JET+Oct 28 2003, 04:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (MARYLAND JET @ Oct 28 2003, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Oct 28 2003, 03:58 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -MARYLAND JET@Oct 28 2003, 03:55 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Oct 27 2003, 05:14 PM
    [b] Still can&#39;t think of one single Bush accomplishment huh?

I bet you&#39;re delighted that 201 of our soldiers have been killed since Bush borrowed a flight suit amd declared the "Mission Accomplished". [/b][/quote]
    What happened TG.....someone actually answered your question about accomplishments satisfactorily so you decided to move on ?. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m still waiting for an answer. [/b][/quote]
    Please refer to the last paragraph of yesterdays 5:35 PM post. [/b][/quote]
    There&#39;s nothing there.

Worthless tripe.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 28 2003, 04:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 28 2003, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -MARYLAND JET@Oct 28 2003, 04:45 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Oct 28 2003, 03:58 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -MARYLAND JET@Oct 28 2003, 03:55 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Oct 27 2003, 05:14 PM
    [b] Still can&#39;t think of one single Bush accomplishment huh?

I bet you&#39;re delighted that 201 of our soldiers have been killed since Bush borrowed a flight suit amd declared the "Mission Accomplished". [/b][/quote]
    What happened TG.....someone actually answered your question about accomplishments satisfactorily so you decided to move on ?. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m still waiting for an answer. [/b][/quote]
    Please refer to the last paragraph of yesterdays 5:35 PM post. [/b][/quote]
    There&#39;s nothing there.

Worthless tripe. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;d say throwing out accusations against this administration and then not even trying to back them up with any arguments is alot closer to " worthless tripe " than you&#39;d be comfortable with.

I&#39;m not even looking for a coherant argument from you, I realize liberals have a hard time making any sense so it&#39;s tough to defend your positions but if you think tossing out biased statements without explainations why they should be taken seriously enforces your point I think you are mistaken.

Since you may need examples of such behavior for future reference I&#39;ll be happy to assist you.

# 1....." our attempt at colonization of Iraq is a disaster of epic proportions ".

# 2....." his whole term has been a series of one catastrophe after another ".

# 3....." the only honorable thing for Bush and Cheney to do is resign ".

# 4....."they hate us over there and the U.S occupation of Iraq is only making it worse ".

# 5....." Bush is a disgrace and a national embarressment ".

I could go on but it would serve no point, you just throw out inflammatory rhetoric and don&#39;t even try to cite examples to support it..... to me that&#39;s " WORTHLESS TRIPE ".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Oct 27 2003, 12:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Oct 27 2003, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>[quote]Originally posted by -Come Back to NY@Oct 27 2003, 12:34 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Oct 27 2003, 11:31 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Come Back to NY[/i]@Oct 27 2003, 11:08 AM
    [b] I agree; we should go back to the days of bill clinton whene we lived off a false economy. [/b][/quote]
    False economy??

You&#39;re amazingly stupid. [/b][/quote]
    no, you&#39;re amazingly naive&#39;... [/b][/quote]
    Please list just one accomplishment of CAP Bush... just one.

Can&#39;t do it huh?

Didn&#39;t think so.[/b][/quote]
    Beside the obvious that Saddam and the Taliban are out of power, see todays thread labelled: GDP Jumps 7.2 Percent, Biggest Increase in 20 Yrs&#33;

More to come... (and when it does, we&#39;ll be right there to rub your nose in it&#33;)