Thread: Baseball Thread

Sooth or other moderators...feel free to axe this, but I was wondering if we could have a seperate baseball thread as long as the participants only responded in that one thread (sort of like the seemingly now defunct political one)

Not sure if anyone even has interest in it....I wouldn't mind throwing around some hot stove stuff, and I know there are some solid baseball minds on the board (GJ&H, Jon, Shawn 306, mbn, etc...) who might feel the same way.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by gmogmo@Oct 29 2003, 01:07 PM
    Sooth or other moderators...feel free to axe this, but I was wondering if we could have a seperate baseball thread as long as the participants only responded in that one thread (sort of like the seemingly now defunct political one)

Not sure if anyone even has interest in it....I wouldn't mind throwing around some hot stove stuff, and I know there are some solid baseball minds on the board (GJ&H, Jon, Shawn 306, mbn, etc...) who might feel the same way.
    Go to the non-football forum, chump.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

LET THIS THREAD LIVE!!

Originally posted by jets5ever+Oct 29 2003, 04:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jets5ever @ Oct 29 2003, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gmogmo@Oct 29 2003, 01:07 PM

Not sure if anyone even has interest in it....I wouldn&#39;t mind throwing around some hot stove stuff, and I know there are some solid baseball minds on the board (GJ&H, Jon, Shawn 306, mbn, etc...) who might feel the same way.
    Go to the non-football forum, chump. [/b][/quote]
    Lead the way wig boy...I don&#39;t see it anymore.

What baseball what the #%@# please enough of baseball.It is Football time and hockey and B-ball just started there seasons.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Follow the bouncing thread...

I&#39;m always up for hot-stove talk. :lol:

All League
    Times reporting that Manny Ramirez was put on irrevocable waivers by Red Sox.
    They must really be looking to shed his contract to do this-about the only 3-4 teams including Yankees could afford his contract
    Yankee fans what do you think?

I&#39;m with Gmogmo. There should be a forum for Hot Stove talk. Just set it up and tell me where it will be .

Anyway, I think that no one touches Manny. Way too expensive. If someone takes him from the Sox, They could sign Colon and a solid outfielder, and still save &#036;&#036;. If Manny is still on the Sox come Spring Training, it sort of sets up an uncomfortable situation, since he now knows for sure that management wants no part of him. Irrevocable waivers is a very strong statement.