Thread: OT: Lets go Knicks

Keith Van Horn 29 points?? Wow he's the only one playing tonight for the Knicks, too bad he fouled out. I can't believe they let McGrady get his own rebound and score with less then a second to send it to Overtime. That's ridiculous.

What the hell, this board is messing with me. Could one of the mods please delete the 2 other threads? My apologies.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

VH is way better than that show-off bum he replaced. We shoulda kept him.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Watched the entire game...huge choke job!!

Fire Don Chaney :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Allan houston sucks&#33;&#33; <_<

Can we just call it the LJBA, Lebron James Basketball Association because that&#39;s all they seem to talk about. THis is ridiculous. I&#39;m trying to watch an exciting knicks season opener and all they can talk about is Lebrons first game. I DON&#39;T CARE&#33;&#33;&#33; F*** LEBRON&#33; I HOPE HE SUCKS&#33;&#33;

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jetlag[/i]@Oct 29 2003, 11:52 PM
    [b] Can we just call it the LJBA, Lebron James Basketball Association because that&#39;s all they seem to talk about. THis is ridiculous. I&#39;m trying to watch an exciting knicks season opener and all they can talk about is Lebrons first game. I DON&#39;T CARE&#33;&#33;&#33; F*** LEBRON&#33; I HOPE HE SUCKS&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    All Knicks fans check in...............

Did they lose Jetlag.......I&#39;ve been busy making my reservations for Miami.......... :D I am flying first class baby.......... ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This Knick season opener is a glimpse of what is yet to come&#33;&#33;

They Have the WORST Head Coach in ALL of sports&#33;&#33;

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Oct 29 2003, 11:55 PM
    [b] This Knick season opener is a glimpse of what is yet to come&#33;&#33;

They Have the WORST Head Coach in ALL of sports&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Another year of doom and gloom :(

They lost 85-83, big surprise. Arrgg same new knicks ( same ol knicks would make the playoffs and then choke.)

Tough loss. You can&#39;t win, though, with nearly 30 turnovers.

It will be a tough year for us Knick fans, I&#39;m afraid.

Hall Of Fame
    g*d-damn Knicks&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ugh - I live in Boston and spent the &#036;160 for DirecTV&#39;s NBA package so I could watch the Knicks and my FIRST game involves a humongous choke.

At least they played the kids a bit (Sweetney and Williams). Eisley is worthless and Houston was invisible (yeah, I know, he&#39;s hurt blah blah blah)

At least the Knicks didn&#39;t get killed on the boards, but they still can&#39;t get a rebound when they need one (final seconds).

UGH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 30 2003, 10:04 AM
    [b] g*d-damn Knicks&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ugh - I live in Boston and spent the &#036;160 for DirecTV&#39;s NBA package so I could watch the Knicks and my FIRST game involves a humongous choke.

At least they played the kids a bit (Sweetney and Williams). Eisley is worthless and Houston was invisible (yeah, I know, he&#39;s hurt blah blah blah)

At least the Knicks didn&#39;t get killed on the boards, but they still can&#39;t get a rebound when they need one (final seconds).

UGH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Sweetney played 1 whole minute. WHy?? He has soome offensive skills, unlike Anderson. At least Williams played 9 minutes, and -0- turnovers, unlike Ward, who was giving it away.

27 turnovers. Very sloppy. Houston is hurting man. He had no "lift" on his jumpers. Almost shooting flatfooted.

how is this is a surprise to any1?

the knicks could very well be the worst team in the NBA. Seriously. Milwalkee, the Clippers and the Knicks. 26-27-28.

until the Dolans decide to rebuild or sell the team the Knicks will suck. Period, end of story. We are talking about guarunteed underperformance for years.