Thread: Dem Presidential Debate

any1 else catch this? i know 5ever would have appreciated the theatre. Generation Xers asking the Dem 9 questions like

"who of the other candidates would you party with?"
    (kukinich picked Sharpton, Sharpton picked Kerry's wife, Kerry picked Sharpton (to watch him) and Lieberman picked the cutie who asked the question.)

"who among you is willing to admit they have used Weed?
    (Kerry said yes, Dean said yes, Leiberman said no, Clark said no, Edwards said yes, Sharpton said no (cause he's "in the church" :D ) Kukunich said no but he wants it decriminalized and after everyone else came clean Braun said "she wouldn't answer" which i took to mean she gets high every day B)

reallly riviting stuff

oh yeah and just in case any1 is wondering i wrote in Herman Edwards for Philly Mayor yesterday ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Nov 5 2003, 09:47 AM
    [b] any1 else catch this? i know 5ever would have appreciated the theatre. Generation Xers asking the Dem 9 questions like

"who of the other candidates would you party with?"
    (kukinich picked Sharpton, Sharpton picked Kerry's wife, Kerry picked Sharpton (to watch him) and Lieberman picked the cutie who asked the question.)

"who among you is willing to admit they have used Weed?
    (Kerry said yes, Dean said yes, Leiberman said no, Clark said no, Edwards said yes, Sharpton said no (cause he's "in the church" :D ) Kukunich said no but he wants it decriminalized and after everyone else came clean Braun said "she wouldn't answer" which i took to mean she gets high every day B)

reallly riviting stuff

oh yeah and just in case any1 is wondering i wrote in Herman Edwards for Philly Mayor yesterday ;) [/b][/quote]
    I didn't watch it, only saw the coverage.

Sounds like riveting stuff. It's too bad only about 20% of kids that age actually vote. I was ashamed when I was in school, I went around and asked people at a pary after the 96 election and I literally only found three people out of about 40 who voted. Some of them didn't even realize the election was over!!

The other guys seem like they are trying to attack Dean at every turn. Seems pretty desparate to me. Is Dean still beating Wes in the polls...it seems like Clark has dropped off substantially since his announcement.

Al Sharpton is hosting SNL on Dec 6th - should be a big love-in with him and Tina Fey.

BTW - Did you see how bad Darrell Hammond's Bush impression was last week? Will Ferrell's is 10X better....

Wes and Dean are basically neck and neck in the high teens - just the other day Clark's website beat Dean's in terms of traffic rankings. Its pretty much assumed that it will be a Clark/Dean ticket or a Dean/Clark ticket - figuring out who goes where will be key - the dems have to start clearing out the flotsom soon and the earlier the better cause it will be hard enough to beat Bush and his mighty war chest even united, but with a divided house it will be impossible.

Frankly i like Clark cause he's for all intents a purposes a Republican, and that's what win's elections these days. You should hear him talk he's as sober as a cop and as sharp as a razor - at the dem debate last night if you didn't know who he was you would have thought he got lost and was in the wrong room. In some very real sense he did.

Kerry and Dean were all smiles, very easygoing with the kids and somewhat Clinton-esque in their casual nature (although there can be only one BUBBA!) - even Leiberman when he was saying he didn't ever use weed was sorta apologetic about it and smiley.

Clark on the other hand looked like he was getting ready to slit someone's throat the whole night. very Serious and kinda Scary! Oh yeah and there was no apology about not smoking weed, just matter of factness. Name rank and serial number, baby. for this election, I like that in a candidate!

IMO Clark/Dean only chance they have.

oh and no i was in amsterdam last week doing my own Bush impressions B)

Sharpton on SNL will probably be hilarious - the guy is legitimately entertaining everytime he opens his mouth.

Hall Of Fame
    ...unless he's slandering someone, failing to pay his bills, threatening to have lunatics burn down your business or under oath.

I can't take the Democrat party seriously when they allow a tax-dodging felon like Sharpton to run at the mouth with no consequences. It's an embarrassment. If the Republicans had some Pat Robertson/Sharpton imbecile running, I'd feel the same way.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Nov 5 2003, 03:24 PM
    [b] If the Republicans had some Pat Robertson/Sharpton imbecile running, I'd feel the same way. [/b][/quote]
    Ever heard of George W. Bush?

All Pro
    Oh, that was a debate?

I thought it was a Three Stooges (times three) reunion.

mark my words

this dude is SERIOUS

[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/allpolitics/0311/gallery.artv.quotes/gal.clark.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    But is he made of wood? He is a seriously strange guy. I might not agree with Dean, but you get the sense he's a genuine person. They had better check Clark to see if he's got "666" carved into his forehead.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Nov 5 2003, 05:24 PM
    [b] mark my words

this dude is SERIOUS

[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/allpolitics/0311/gallery.artv.quotes/gal.clark.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Serious, when he said he supported Bush, Cheney, Rummy and Wolfy...

or serious about turning himself from a respected military hero to a lying buffoon?

If you want to waste your vote next year, why don't you just go all out and vote for Al Sharpton?

oh there's no doubt that clark is in the wrong camp

but the way i see it Republicans are the only one's winning elections these days

so the Dems might as well run one!

--

i mean serious as in... well just SERIOUS

Bugg he just might have mark of the beast LOL

look at him for christ's sake

what that's his idea of hip casual clothing that appeals to young folks

looks like he's ready to perform an execution!! :D

i like it!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I hear the KKK is lending support to the Howard the Hothead Dean campaign!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Nov 5 2003, 05:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Nov 5 2003, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Nov 5 2003, 05:24 PM
    [b] mark my words

this dude is SERIOUS

[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/allpolitics/0311/gallery.artv.quotes/gal.clark.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Serious, when he said he supported Bush, Cheney, Rummy and Wolfy...

or serious about turning himself from a respected military hero to a lying buffoon?

If you want to waste your vote next year, why don&#39;t you just go all out and vote for Al Sharpton? [/b][/quote]
    The thing is Weeb, Rev Al is the most genuine and least fraudulent candidate the Rats have&#33;

Clark did support those guys, he can&#39;t change his mind?

either way who cares?

whoa whoa whoa stop the presses

are you guys actually saying that a Politician may have *GASP*

LIED?&#33;

That&#39;s like saying you are highly dissapointed in your dog cause he licks its balls.

Its in their nature. B)