Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iraq offered a last minute deal to avoid war.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Nov 7 2003, 05:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Nov 7 2003, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shakin318[/i]@Nov 7 2003, 01:52 PM
    [b] Jets5ever, why do you waste your time attempting rational discourse with the guy?

I am convinced that he is -- at the very least -- mildly retarded. There can really be no other explanation for the ludicrous non-sequiturs that make following his "logic" such an impossible task. [/b][/quote]
    Good advice. I have literally wasted months trying to reason with this guy and its no use - he&#39;s not principled.

Tail - no offense intended and I only post this because it&#39;s true:

Shakin has more intelligence and principle in his snot than you have in your entire body. Weeb, Bugg, Come back and Maryland have been consistently taking you to school for a long time now.

Try to read Jet Set&#39;s work, you may learn something.... [/b][/quote]
    Go grab a gun you coward.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Nov 7 2003, 04:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Nov 7 2003, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jets5ever@Nov 7 2003, 05:06 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--shakin318[/i]@Nov 7 2003, 01:52 PM
    [b] Jets5ever, why do you waste your time attempting rational discourse with the guy?

I am convinced that he is -- at the very least -- mildly retarded. There can really be no other explanation for the ludicrous non-sequiturs that make following his "logic" such an impossible task. [/b][/quote]
    Good advice. I have literally wasted months trying to reason with this guy and its no use - he&#39;s not principled.

Shakin has more intelligence and principle in his snot than you have in your entire body. Weeb, Bugg, Come back and Maryland have been consistently taking you to school for a long time now.

Go grab a gun you coward. [/b][/quote]
    Good one. You have no clue about anything and are a bitter, lonely man.

I am done with you; you haven&#39;t earned the right to debate seriously.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Nov 7 2003, 05:14 PM
    [b] Go grab a gun you coward.

I am done with you; you haven&#39;t earned the right to debate seriously. [/b][/quote]
    Get over yourself you cowardly pompus ass.

Earned the right to debate?

Hey you freakin tool, this is just a second rate messageboard not Cooper Union.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Nov 7 2003, 05:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Nov 7 2003, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Nov 7 2003, 04:10 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jets5ever@Nov 7 2003, 05:06 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--shakin318[/i]@Nov 7 2003, 01:52 PM

Go grab a gun you coward. [/b][/quote]
    Good one. You have no clue about anything and are a bitter, lonely man.

I am done with you; you haven&#39;t earned the right to debate seriously. [/b][/quote]
    Isn&#39;t it funny; if a conservative says, "If you don&#39;t like America get the fuq out," he/she is labeled as a bitter, hateful right winger. Yet a liberal can call others cowards or challenge them to take up arms and back up their words (maybe the clinton&#39;s should listen to that line) and it is their 1st ammendment right&#33;

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Nov 7 2003, 05:06 PM
    [b] Shakin has more intelligence and principle in his snot than you have in your entire body. Weeb, Bugg, Come back and Maryland have been consistently taking you to school for a long time now.

[/b][/quote]
    Hey :unsure: ..... Why did I come in last ?

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by MARYLAND JET[/i]@Nov 8 2003, 11:47 AM
    [b] [/QUOTE]
    Hey :unsure: ..... Why did I come in last ? [/b][/quote]
    O.K.....I give up.....how do you use the clickable smiles ?