Thread: Larry Flint -- Democrat,

All Pro
    So much for the Democratic lie about supporting the troops and the Patriot Act being an invasion of privacy. Or maybe good ole' Lar will change his mind since Pvt. Lynch has become so vocal in her opposition to the war and the Pentagon.

[url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/kr/20031111/lo_krnewyork/jessicashustled]Jessica Hustled[/url]

Banned
    Larry Flint is a disgusting degenerate and not indicitive of the Democratic Party. He sickens me.

hahahaha what will be next? GWB spread eagle at a kegger?

this is just so funny.....

i wonder how bad these pics will be...

LL

Hall Of Fame
    MSNBC says that Flynt isn't going to publish them, for whatever that's worth....

Weeb, what good does it do to tie Flynt to the democratic party. It's no more fair than saying Timothy McVeigh, republican blows up Murrah federal building. There are some crazy, sick people out there who have political opinions, that doesn't mean they should be referred to as some type of representative of that party. JMO

Flynt isn't publishing the photos Weeb.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Nov 12 2003, 11:51 AM
    [b] Flynt isn't publishing the photos Weeb. [/b][/quote]
    Why make it public if he was just trying to "protect" her.

Hasn't the poor girl suffered enough? And also if anyone watched her interview on 20/20, she wasn't as hard on the Pentagon as news reports portrayed. They made it a point to say that her and her family support the war.

AJF: I point out that Flynt is a dem because of the suggestion that President Bush and his GOP administration had something to do with these nude pictures or exposing their existance as some sort of payback.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Nov 12 2003, 12:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Nov 12 2003, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Nov 12 2003, 11:51 AM
    [b] Flynt isn&#39;t publishing the photos Weeb. [/b][/quote]
    Why make it public if he was just trying to "protect" her.
    [/b][/quote]
    no one ever said Larry Flynt was as pure as the driven snow. No one is gonna hold this man up as an example of morality. Maybe he wanted to make a statement - Maybe he had something to say. frankly i dunno why he made it public and the fact remains that&#39;s irrelivant to the story. Flynt isn&#39;t an elected official, he is beholden to no one for his motivation.

This Lynch story is starting to become a real monster for the admin, and i bet by this time next month they will wish they never heard of jessica lynch.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Nov 12 2003, 04:03 PM
    [b] no one ever said Larry Flynt was as pure as the driven snow. No one is gonna hold this man up as an example of morality. Maybe he wanted to make a statement - Maybe he had something to say.

This Lynch story is starting to become a real monster for the admin, and i bet by this time next month they will wish they never heard of jessica lynch. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, his statement was: "keep up the attacks on the administration and the pix stay on ice&#33;"

Did you watch 20/20, Jessica Lynch said nothing derrogatory about the military, the Pentagon or the Administration. Diane Sawyer did her best to push it that way, but the girl didn&#39;t bite. As a matter of fact, Sawyer made it a point to state that the family states for the record that [i]"the entire Lynch family supports the war"[/i].

Does it comfort you and your position to make stuff up?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Nov 12 2003, 04:33 PM
    [b] Does it comfort you and your position to make stuff up? [/b][/quote]
    ya mean like WMD? "imminent threat?"

those in glass houses shouldn&#39;t throw stones.

The Iraqis tried to hand her over days before and was rebuffed by gunfire. Lynch put that it her book, why would she make that up?

bottom line the rescue was a farce. It was staged for TV.

"PFC Lynch we are American soldiers&#33;"

cmon man i&#39;ve seen better acting at summer stock.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Nov 13 2003, 01:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Nov 13 2003, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Nov 12 2003, 04:33 PM
    [b] Does it comfort you and your position to make stuff up? [/b][/quote]
    ya mean like WMD? "imminent threat?"

those in glass houses shouldn&#39;t throw stones.

The Iraqis tried to hand her over days before and was rebuffed by gunfire. Lynch put that it her book, why would she make that up?

bottom line the rescue was a farce. It was staged for TV.

"PFC Lynch we are American soldiers&#33;"

cmon man i&#39;ve seen better acting at summer stock. [/b][/quote]
    So if WMD are eventually found, you&#39;ll change your mind about waging war? Didn&#39;t think so. Then it will be, "[i]one nuke, barely enough to kill 10,000 people, c&#39;mon get real&#33;[/i]" or "[i]couple vials of black plague, so what?[/i]"

So the soldiers refused the return of a fellow soldier, and even fired on medical staff trying to return her just so they could stage their own rescue?

Why make public believe that they had an Iraqi informant that led them to her? They could have just perpetrated a bigger fraud by telling the public that their intel was so good, they found her and rescued her on their own.

Better yet, they could&#39;ve hired that Bush lookalike on Jay Leno, stuck him in combat gear and lead the phoney mission to rescue her. Then he could have pulled off his helmet and while mugging for the camera, dug up body by body.

Listen, I hear the black helicopters and the mother ship coming to get you...

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Nov 13 2003, 03:58 PM
    [b] So if WMD are eventually found. [/b][/quote]
    [b]"If"[/b] weeb, you said if&#33;&#33;

Remember what happened to Linus when he said: "If the Great Pumpkin comes".

The Great Pumpkin never came to his pumpkin patch. :(