Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Larry Flynt is the scum of the scum

Today Larry Flynt announced that he has purchased pictures of a topless Jessica Lynch

Of course this dueshbag then proceeded to explain that he has no intention of publishing these photos cause Jessica Lynch seems like a "Good Kid"

And now we're all supposed to applaud this dirtbag as a great humanitarian

But let me ask you this ... why even tell the world that Jessica once posed topless?

Why do we need to know that?

I'll tell you why ... cause how else could this scumbag make himself look good unless he told us he has the pictures he refuses to publish, cause he's such a good guy?

This is all about Larry Flynt attempting to make Larry Flynt look good ... to make himself feel good ... to make sure everyone knows that he has a soul

And that's okay ... if this Jerkoff wants to make himself look good or feel good, be my guest ... but IMO he only confirmed what a sumbag he is by making this revelation public

A decent man would have purchased the pictures to remove them from circulation ... promptly burned them ... then never mention them to another living soul

A decent man would have protected this kids reputation ... not only by refusing to publish the photos but by keeping this information to himself ... but not this human piece of trash ... nope, it was more important to shout, HEY EVERYONE, I'M REALLY A GOOD GUY!! ... and to damage this kid in the process

Banned
    Man, I would love to make a comment on this but I think it would start a whole new political thread.

[b]PASS[/b]

Honestly IMO, the only reason he would announce it in the first place is to let his fans know that he has it. Then when they all start emailing him asking him to publish it, he will come out saying the public wants it and therefor he should make it available. He has no decency whatsoever, so how could you expect him to actually keep this a secret and burn the pics. They&#39;ll be out in 3 months. <_< <_<

Jessica Lynch was cavorting around with two fellow soldiers....topless.....wearing nothing but a thong......allowing pictures to be taken and Larry Flynt is the bad guy for purchasing them???? Seems to me Jessica needs to be held accountable for her actions....

Kinda makes me wanna join the army. No one told me I&#39;d have topless women for fellow soldiers in the last recruiting drive.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Private Lynch chose to be photographed topless.

Larry Flynt is an American Hero&#33;&#33;&#33;

anyone else notice how these topless photos came to light right as she released her book condemning the pentegon for how they handle the rescue?

when she was a 100% hero no one said nothing about any topless photos

now she&#39;s not toeing the party line and the character assassination began

Larry Flynt bought em and isn&#39;t publishing them to not let this farce play out the way the powers that be want them to

and i say good for him

that being said they will probably be on the internet in 2 days

you can&#39;t fight city hall, especially when they have their heart set on bringing someone down

Hall Of Fame
    Speaking of topless photos, have you seen the latest Tom Brady spread? Oooh la la&#33;

[img]http://photos.imageevent.com/hermsherald/holding/small/brady-salma.jpg[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by HermsHerald[/i]@Nov 11 2003, 11:41 PM
    [b] Speaking of topless photos, have you seen the latest Tom Brady spread? Oooh la la&#33;

[img]http://photos.imageevent.com/hermsherald/holding/small/brady-salma.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You&#39;re too much HH :P :P :P

I had to snag that pic for my signature, if you don&#39;t mind that I keep it there of course. Any way you could size it down so the mods don&#39;t freak about its size??

Bitter
    Since some Jets fans have already played the other card I guess I can chime in now. :D When I saw the commercial for the Lynch interview tonight, the first thing that popped into my head was just how long it would take for Heffner to confront her with a contract to pose in Playboy. Kind of funny that this would come up immediately after that. Definately unexpected.

[quote][i]Originally posted by HermsHerald[/i]@Nov 11 2003, 11:41 PM
    [b] Speaking of topless photos, have you seen the latest Tom Brady spread? Oooh la la&#33;

[img]http://photos.imageevent.com/hermsherald/holding/small/brady-salma.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    HH...That is just plain sick..... Excuse me while I go throw up....

Hall Of Fame
    LOL, my reaction exactly Hick. Got it from a Cowboys board so beware - they mean BUSINESS next Sunday nite.

The body pose is Salma Hayak&#39;s, if not the actual body. Will never be able to watch a flick with that lovely in it again. (and not barf) :rolleyes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

:lol: Oh my God&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Just wait until Garb sees this..........

I heard she has uneven nipples

That has to be one of the more disturbing pics I&#39;ve seen lately.

Brilliant&#33; :lol:

All League
    First off, Larry Flynt is a small, bitter piece of trash and is simply exploiting a situation for publicity. Maybe if we ignored that nasty little gimp he&#39;ll go away.

That being said, I find it absolutely ridiculous that American in general and the military in perticular is celebrating Jessica Lynch as some kind of hero. Shes a goddamned soldier and she got captured. I&#39;m sure it was a terrible ordeal and feel very sorry for her and the rest of her unit, but thats heroic? Thats Bronze Star worthy?

There was a time when this country celebrated war heroes such as Alvin York, Audie Murphy, David Hackworth, and a plethora of others that earned their Medals through acts of astonishing bravery while killing our enemies or saving their fellow soldiers. Jessica Lynch is a victim, and in todays America, we celebrate victimization rather than bravery. As a former Soldier and Combat Veteran, I find it downright infuriating that we don&#39;t hear anything about those soldiers doing their jobs in a courageous and competent job, those that brave enemy fire time and again, performing their duties in the worst of circumstances without recognition, rather than the cute young white girl who got caught, was victimized and gained a Bronze Star and a TV/Book deal.

Something else I&#39;ll tell you, being a former Infantryman and having seen the quote PFC Lynch attributes to the soldiers that entered the Hospital to rescue her, "PFC Lynch, we are U.S. Soldiers. We&#39;re here to protect and rescue you", that is so phony as to be unreal...

Sometimes I just don&#39;t understand my fellow Americans.

Hall Of Fame
    hey 76[img]http://photos.imageevent.com/hermsherald/holding//1_brady-salma.jpg[/img], here ya go&#33;

I should probably get the artist&#39;s permission tho, Mr. Bob Roberts- he&#39;s a true genius.

g&#39;nite&#33;

Thanks HH, you&#39;re awesome&#33;&#33;

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Nov 11 2003, 11:34 PM
    [b] anyone else notice how these topless photos came to light right as she released her book condemning the pentegon for how they handle the rescue?

when she was a 100% hero no one said nothing about any topless photos

now she&#39;s not toeing the party line and the character assassination began

Larry Flynt bought em and isn&#39;t publishing them to not let this farce play out the way the powers that be want them to

and i say good for him

that being said they will probably be on the internet in 2 days

you can&#39;t fight city hall, especially when they have their heart set on bringing someone down [/b][/quote]
    Are you f--king kidding me? Yeah, Larry Flynt is a shill for the Republican Party. Dude, give the Dutch cannabis a little more time to evaporate from your system, mmmkay?

Jessica Lynch is what she is. Hero? Victim? Pawn? Confused kid? Who knows. All I know is I&#39;ve seen her willingly posed for the cover of half a dozen magazines in the past month, and just saw her all made up and appearing at some "women of the year" or some such event, so her claims of being uncomfortable as a public symbol rings a little hollow. Unfortunately, she&#39;ll soon be lumped in the collective memory with the likes of Amber Frey, Donna Rice, Paula Jones, et al...and that&#39;s a damn shame. She served her country, and for that she should be honored.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Hey if JESSICA DIDN`T WANT THEM PRINTED ,she shouldn`t have been paradeing around topless ..it`s a shame but we`re all accountable for our actions...