Thread: Angels In America

I hated this mini movie. It was all about aids and they showed this one guy taking it in the ass in central park. All about gay guys and how they're promiscuity ends up with Aids...then an Angel appears....

what the f? the movie ran along as if it was a play...the lines just jumped off people's mouths and i felt as if the movie was in a hurry to finish...they spoke too fast

This was complete garbage and it showed how stupid marketing can be....I watched it thinking it was a show about the coming of God..and it turned out to be a show about how some people felt about AIDS...

what a waste of time...complete crap....I have lost some respect for HBO...

LL

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Dec 10 2003, 12:17 PM
    [b] I hated this mini movie. It was all about aids and they showed this one guy taking it in the ass in central park. All about gay guys and how they're promiscuity ends up with Aids...then an Angel appears....

what the f? the movie ran along as if it was a play...the lines just jumped off people's mouths and i felt as if the movie was in a hurry to finish...they spoke too fast

This was complete garbage and it showed how stupid marketing can be....I watched it thinking it was a show about the coming of God..and it turned out to be a show about how some people felt about AIDS...

what a waste of time...complete crap....I have lost some respect for HBO...

LL [/b][/quote]
    were the homo's in the park rump roasting suppose to be the angels??

No..its a long stupid story....

the guy getting his rump pumped is "punishing himself" by haveing sex with a stranger at night in central park...it was utter trash..complete gay propoganda....

I mean I dont hate gays at all but this was overwhelming..as a straight guy i do not enjoy viewing gay sex or even hearing mentions of it...that is why i would never watch queer as folk...

I do watch queer eye for the straight guy because it has more to do with helping a straight guy look better for his woman!

LL

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Dec 10 2003, 02:02 PM
    [b] No..its a long stupid story....

the guy getting his rump pumped is "punishing himself" by haveing sex with a stranger at night in central park...it was utter trash..complete gay propoganda....

I mean I dont hate gays at all but this was overwhelming..as a straight guy i do not enjoy viewing gay sex or even hearing mentions of it...that is why i would never watch queer as folk...

I do watch queer eye for the straight guy because it has more to do with helping a straight guy look better for his woman!

LL [/b][/quote]
    not that theres anything wrong with it

All Pro
    So let me get this straight (no pun intended):

HBO thinks stupid people that have unprotected sex with strangers of their same gender are angels?

And you pay for that crap?