Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Sports figure you would most like to Tango with

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Raleigh, N.C.
    Posts
    2,411
    who gets to you?
    dickkotite has already voted for Dan Dierdorf.........

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    [quote][i]Originally posted by southernjet[/i]@Dec 11 2003, 05:07 PM
    [b] who gets to you?
    dickkotite has already voted for Dan Dierdorf......... [/b][/quote]
    tango...as in it takes two to tango???

    who the hell uses the word tango???

    :blink:

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Raleigh, N.C.
    Posts
    2,411
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Dec 11 2003, 05:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Dec 11 2003, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--southernjet[/i]@Dec 11 2003, 05:07 PM
    [b] who gets to you?
    dickkotite has already voted for Dan Dierdorf......... [/b][/quote]
    tango...as in it takes two to tango???

    who the hell uses the word tango???

    :blink: [/b][/quote]
    sooth might not like the other terms........

    i am on thin ice with the "best turdcutter" thread from the other day.........

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    45,038
    Anna Kournikova or Mia Hamm... ;)

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    18,661
    [quote][i]Originally posted by southernjet+Dec 11 2003, 05:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (southernjet @ Dec 11 2003, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Mean Bro Green@Dec 11 2003, 05:08 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--southernjet[/i]@Dec 11 2003, 05:07 PM
    [b] who gets to you?
    dickkotite has already voted for Dan Dierdorf......... [/b][/quote]
    tango...as in it takes two to tango???

    who the hell uses the word tango???

    :blink: [/b][/quote]
    sooth might not like the other terms........

    i am on thin ice with the "best turdcutter" thread from the other day......... [/b][/quote]
    why...that wasn&#39;t crude at all&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

  6. #6
    Randy Cross.I&#39;d like to beat him over the head with Joe T&#39;s busted leg.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,281
    I&#39;ve always wanted to just knock the smile right off Pedro Martinez&#39;s face....

    Also, most of the Duke men&#39;s basketball players in the past decade: Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, Carlos Boozer, Jay Williams, Mike Dunleavy, all those dickheads. Can&#39;t stand &#39;em.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Raleigh, N.C.
    Posts
    2,411
    u guys,,,we mean tango as in schtup............

  9. #9
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Big Al NYC[/i]@Dec 11 2003, 05:21 PM
    [b] I&#39;ve always wanted to just knock the smile right off Pedro Martinez&#39;s face....

    Also, most of the Duke men&#39;s basketball players in the past decade: Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurley, Carlos Boozer, Jay Williams, Mike Dunleavy, all those dickheads. Can&#39;t stand &#39;em. [/b][/quote]
    Romo

  10. #10
    Tango in the sense I think you mean:

    Serena Williams-What a turdcutter she has.


    Tango in the sense of fighting:

    Mike tyson for 10 million. I&#39;ll be one of the "fall guys" for him. Just let him hit me with a glancing blow and I&#39;ll make the knockout look real convincing. ;)

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Raleigh, N.C.
    Posts
    2,411
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Boozer76[/i]@Dec 11 2003, 05:24 PM
    [b] Tango in the sense I think you mean:

    Serena Williams-What a turdcutter she has.


    Tango in the sense of fighting:

    Mike tyson for 10 million. I&#39;ll be one of the "fall guys" for him. Just let him hit me with a glancing blow and I&#39;ll make the knockout look real convincing. ;) [/b][/quote]
    nice turdcutter on the chick in your icon,,,is that your wife? if so, congrats....

  12. #12
    - Michael Irvin
    - Deion Sanders

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Jason Kidd
    Sapp
    Romo
    Brady
    Kobe
    Sergio Garcia (Hit the damn ball, clown&#33;)

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,386
    The dribbleglass.com picture in the savage69 posts.
    OH MY&#33;

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Dec 11 2003, 05:12 PM
    [b] Anna Kournikova or Mia Hamm... ;) [/b][/quote]
    I wouldnt mind feeding Mia some sausage in the can

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,968
    Are you guys reading the frigging thread?

    He means who would you like to fornicate with, you know, like have sex with and stuff....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us