Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saddam may be captured!!!!!

Rookie
    The news is reporting that Saddam may be captured. Oh yeah, and the Jets play today :P

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yep........just heard it on the news...........now if only we can get that other Ba$tard........... :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'>

Rookie
    Jetgirl, what are you doing up this early?

There is no possible, they got him!!!! :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by RblJet[/i]@Dec 14 2003, 06:50 AM
    [b] Jetgirl, what are you doing up this early?

There is no possible, they got him!!!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
    It's game day baby!!!!!! :P Gotta get my self together..........I've got to get my niece ready too.......she's a sleeper.......so I figured if Iget up early and get myself ready, then I can concentrate on dealing with her moodiness....... :P Besides, I went to bed quite early last night, I was exhausted........

I want Ossama now!!!!!!!!! :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'>

DNA says it's him....

but anyway the bigger picture....Steelers should fall today if we build up the passion in the team

Rookie
    The steelers will fall, but I cannot help but think that the BUS is gonna be charged up today. 260 lbs. is a load and the Jets have enough problems tackling small backs

excuse my lack of knowledge of other teams since I only know the Jets....but who is the bus?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tinster000[/i]@Dec 14 2003, 07:55 AM
    [b] excuse my lack of knowledge of other teams since I only know the Jets....but who is the bus? [/b][/quote]
    Tinster!!!!!!! You don't know who the bus is?????????? :o

Rookie
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tinster000[/i]@Dec 14 2003, 06:55 AM
    [b] excuse my lack of knowledge of other teams since I only know the Jets....but who is the bus? [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your joking right? :(

lol so really after reading that articale the Jets have lured Bettis into thinking it's going to be a walk over today so he'll be off guard for when 5 jets jump on every run play to make sure he is stopped

Is it the little yellow one Hackett took to o/c school ?? the wheels on da Bus go round and round ........

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

SADDAM CAUIGHT THIS IS AN AWESOM DAY IN AMERICAN HISTORY ,CONGRADULATIONS TO OUR PRESIDENT HIS ADMINISTRATION AND THE GREATEST FIGHTING TROOPS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH .....

Okay, so... has he really been caught?

Was he still in Iraq? I figured he was pimping some ho's in Brooklyn on a corner beneath the L train. Can I ask a question?

Someone said that the DNA indicates that it is him... how did we get a sample of his DNA?

As far as Osama ic concerned... I am telling you, he is either underground in one of those desert countries, or here. Let me ask, if he shaved his beard off, wore some Nike's, blue jeans, and a "Watcha Lookin At" t-shirt, you think any of us would really recognize him?

[url=http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/sprj.irq.main/index.html]http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/...main/index.html[/url]

Yes, The bastard was caught.

They had samples of his DNA from years past, and they were able to confirm that the DNA of the man they caught in a hole underground in a farmhouse is Saddam.

We should all be greatful for Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez and the 4th Infantry Division and the Special Operations who raided through air and ground attacks.

God Bless all the solidiers who gave so much and worked so hard for this day.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bleed Green[/i]@Dec 14 2003, 10:39 AM
    [b] [url=http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/sprj.irq.main/index.html]http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/...main/index.html[/url]

They had samples of his DNA from years past, and they were able to confirm that the DNA of the man they caught in a hole underground in a farmhouse is Saddam.

We should all be greatful for Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez and the 4th Infantry Division and the Special Operations who raided through air and ground attacks.

God Bless all the solidiers who gave so much and worked so hard for this day. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the info Bleed Green, but that still doesn't tell me how they got any of his DNA.

What? Did he volunteer for a blood test or something? Did they steal his hair brush? I am just curious how we can prove someone is someone unless we know where the proof comes from.

Seems to me that unless I took a sample from a person in formal circumstances, the fact that the DNA evidence is taken from a sample obtained from that person could be called into question.

I mean, I am certain he did not knowingly consent to any US representatives taking samples of his blood, hair, semen, saliva, or whatever else. Seems to me if it was procured unknowingly, or if it was not documented officially as having been his, seems to me he has a legal case and could claim that although his DNA matches the man who's sample we have, how do we know that the sample we have came from Saddam?

Perhaps I am overthinking, but its little stuff like this that lets people walk.

It is a good day to die ASS-HOLE watch out Bin there coming after you next.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Fumes+Dec 14 2003, 10:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jet Fumes @ Dec 14 2003, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bleed Green[/i]@Dec 14 2003, 10:39 AM
    [b] [url=http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/sprj.irq.main/index.html]http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/...main/index.html[/url]

God Bless all the solidiers who gave so much and worked so hard for this day. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the info Bleed Green, but that still doesn&#39;t tell me how they got any of his DNA.

What? Did he volunteer for a blood test or something? Did they steal his hair brush? I am just curious how we can prove someone is someone unless we know where the proof comes from.

Seems to me that unless I took a sample from a person in formal circumstances, the fact that the DNA evidence is taken from a sample obtained from that person could be called into question.

I mean, I am certain he did not knowingly consent to any US representatives taking samples of his blood, hair, semen, saliva, or whatever else. Seems to me if it was procured unknowingly, or if it was not documented officially as having been his, seems to me he has a legal case and could claim that although his DNA matches the man who&#39;s sample we have, how do we know that the sample we have came from Saddam?

Perhaps I am overthinking, but its little stuff like this that lets people walk. [/b][/quote]
    They have had DNA samples of Saddam and his Sons for years&#33;
    Not a hard thing considering he was in Power over 35 years&#33; He
    did have Medical and Dental records on file with his personal Dr&#39;s
    most of them hated him.. Angry

Banned
    only ****ty part is this is going to help bush&#39;s campaign...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

One down..

ONE TO GO&#33;&#33;&#33;

Great day.......god bless the USA&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by yourworstmemory[/i]@Dec 14 2003, 11:53 AM
    [b] only ****ty part is this is going to help bush&#39;s campaign... [/b][/quote]
    Learn to love America first, then your politicians. There is NOTHING ****ty about this.