Thread: Congratulations to Howard Dean, the UN &

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...my bad.

That would be our great military, our true allies, the coalition, our supreme intelligence services and our great commander-in-chief, the President of the United States for conviction and forsight to see this thru.

Hey liberals here's a toast to you. Enjoy that sour french wine you've been drinking for the past year!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Combover Boy Al Gore looks even more ridiculous than ever. Save that sour French wine-Kerry's wife needs it for the ketchup.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard Howard Dean was out skiing when the capture was made....... :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    France is shaking in their boots Sadaam doesn't talk...now the truth about illegal weapons sale, circumventing UN trade resolutions and other niceties that france afforded to Iraq the past ten years!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 15 2003, 01:06 PM
    [b] France is shaking in their boots Sadaam doesn't talk...now the truth about illegal weapons sale, circumventing UN trade resolutions and other niceties that france afforded to Iraq the past ten years! [/b][/quote]
    the french are too arrogant to admit any wrong doing. trust me, i've lived with them for the past half year. i like to see france as an ever-bitter, slowly-dying old man who once had power but now is old, senile and worthless...but back to the point, the french are always right. even if they are blatantly wrong, the other party didn't fully understand the french point of view. the world would be a lot better without the french. be it french wines and cheeses are good but i can live without those things