Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sir Madeleine Albright : Bush administration

All Pro
    [url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106012,00.html]Albright Story[/url]

Definition of quagmire: 2003-2004 democratic party.

Just think, this whole downfall started when Carl Rove planted that DNA on Monica's dress or maybe Katherine Harris chartered the planes that took down the towers or maybe Yassir Arafat is a CIA plant...

Do democrats enter the voting booths wearing tin foil hats?

Banned
    weeb... two can play at your partisan game. Except our ammo has more firepower than just someone being overheard in a green room. Do you want to talk about the Republican Congressman who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter last week? Or how about the scandal involving the Republican Governor of Connecticut?

Why don't you give it a rest!

Your becoming a predictable, tired and boring cartoon character.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 03:10 PM
    [b] weeb... two can play at your partisan game. Except our ammo has more firepower than just someone being overheard in a green room. Do you want to talk about the Republican Congressman who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter last week? Or how about the scandal involving the Republican Governor of Connecticut?

Why don't you give it a rest!

Your becoming a predictable, tired and boring cartoon character. [/b][/quote]
    Senator Ted Kennedy trying to convert his car into a submarine, killing a woman and lying about it.
    Barney Frank running a gay brothel out of his basement.?
    Robert Byrd klansman!
    Jesse Jackson stealing CHARITY $ to payoff the mother of his love child.
    Mrs. Tom Daschle -- airline industry lobbyist.
    Al Gore and John Kerry -- charity skinflints.
    Murder victim Chandra Levy and her shadowy beau, Gary Condit.
    Mayor McSleeze -- Marion Barry and his white magic pixie dust.
    Al Sharpton/Twanna Brawley slander and fraud incident.
    How about a golden oldie? Frank Thompson and ABSCAM.

Don't play that game, homey -- you'll lose big time! Your [i]firepower[/i] is more like blanks.

The-thee-the-thee-the-thee-Thats all folks!

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 04:59 PM
    [b] Don't play that game, homey -- you'll lose big time! [/b][/quote]
    I won't play your game because I like the high road.

You're specialty is crawling around the gutter.

BTW... did you see today's headline regarding the indictment of the former [b]Republican[/b] Governor of Illinois for racketeering?

Hall Of Fame
    He's a "former" governor for that reason. And the RNC asked that congressman to step down and he refused.Nixon resigned in no small part because Senator Barry Goldwater told him that what he had done was indefensible and impeachable.

Now, had the some prominent members of the Democrat Party done that say, in January, 1998, with strong similar advice to President Clinton, Al Gore would be President today(which is an awful thought, but absolute truth).

Hall Of Fame
    Politicians are jerk-offs, for the most part. There's no news there.

If the democrats want to entertain childish conspircay theories, they will soon realize that they will be even more marginalized.

"Bush knew about 9-11 in advance." or "They have OBL already." Please...I say, keep it coming.

But this Albright thing is much ado about nothing. She said it off-camera and said she was joking. It's a non-story.

They should go back to typical Demspeak "Where is Saddam!!?! Bush can't find Saddam!!" Then, when Bush does find him it's "Capturing Saddam doesn't matter!!!"

At least that is standard, two-faced, election-year rhetoric.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 05:14 PM
    [b] They should go back to typical Demspeak "Where is Saddam!!?! Bush can't find Saddam!!" Then, when Bush does find him it's "Capturing Saddam doesn't matter!!!"

[/b][/quote]
    No we were asking and continuing to ask where is this massive stockpile of WMD Bush said Iraq possessed in March 2003?

Bush still hasn't answered this vital question. I suspect he already knows the answer and he's hoping we don't find out.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 05:14 PM
    [b] If the democrats want to entertain childish conspircay theories, they will soon realize that they will be even more marginalized.

[/b][/quote]
    That nails it 5. They just don't get it. The Democrat party leadership borders on delusional -- so blinded by bitter anger and hatred for Bush. All their energies are devoted to attacking and tearing down, which leaves zero energy for constructive ideas. Come on now, DEAN IS THE FRONT RUNNER! This jackass called the U.S. President "the Enemy" during time of war! Just who is he trying to appeal to with a statement like that? (Hint, it's sure as hell no one in the "fly-over states" between Manhattan and L.A.) Kerry drops the f-bomb and changes like the weather. The Dems legitimize Sharpton by giving him a spot on the stage...AL SHARPTON??

It is comical to watch the clueless implosion of the Democrat party as it collapses under the weight of the mosaic of loony-Left fringe groups it's beholden to.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 05:07 PM
    [b] I won't play your game because I like the high road.
    [/b][/quote]
    Like calling our President a frat boy and the VP a pork chop?

You are high alright.

Hall Of Fame
    Speaking of [b]ridiculous[/b] conspiracy theories.............

How are the Vince Foster murder conspirators doing? :lol: You remember them? Senator Clinton and the Former President Clinton.

How about FDR sitting back and doing nothing as the Jap bombers destroyed Pearl Harbor?

Did you hear the one about LBJ being involved in JFK's assasination?

Enough of this utter and complete bull$hit. Albright is a major reason we find ourselves in the mess we are in today. Appeasing Saddam, turning away OBL on a silver platter, ignoring groups posing threats to the US. But hey, we helped the North Koreans build a nuke plant and oh yeah, sent yours truly to Bosnia to babysit a bunch of people in Europe's back yard.

One word for the party of the left: [b]Desperation[/b].

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 03:10 PM
    [b] weeb... two can play at your partisan game. Except our ammo has more firepower than just someone being overheard in a green room. Do you want to talk about the Republican Congressman who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter last week? Or how about the scandal involving the Republican Governor of Connecticut? [/b][/quote]

HOW QUICKLY WE FORGET......

[img]http://www.traficant.com/traficant.gif[/img]
    BUBBA'S NEW GIRLFRIEND
    Former Sen. Jim Traficant - OH [b](Democrat)[/b]

Here's his address in prision if you liberals want to stay in touch.

James A. Traficant, Jr.
    #31213-060
    Allenwood Low FCI
    P.O. Box 1000
    White Deer, PA 17887

Hall Of Fame
    But wait.....there's more.

[url=http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/print_12172003_nw_politiciandrugs.html]http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/print_121...iciandrugs.html[/url]

Politician Accused of Drug Dealing
    EAST ORANGE, NJ-December 17, 2003 The FBI has arrested a city political figure in New Jersey on charges she sold crack cocaine for a street gang.
    A cooperating federal witness bought 169 vials of crack from Sophia Merritt two weeks after she was elected to the Democratic committee in June 2002, according to a court document filed by the FBI. She was 18 at the time.

Several weeks later, Merritt was seen in a car with more than a pound of cocaine, the filing said.

"She was a full-time narcotics dealer," Assistant U.S. Attorney Marc Agnifilo told The Star-Ledger of Newark.

Merritt sold drugs for the Double ii Bloods, authorities said.

She and her running mate, DeWayne Ellison, are among over 100 unsalaried Essex County or local party committee members. Two represent each of the 55 districts in East Orange.

They were on a slate with Rep. Donald Payne of Newark and Essex County Executive Joseph DiVincenzo.

DiVincenzo's campaign committee paid for Merritt's election literature. He told the newspaper, "I do not even know this woman. No comment." Payne also said he had never met Merritt.

(Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Last Updated: Dec 17, 2003

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 05:42 PM
    [b] The Dems legitimize Sharpton by giving him a spot on the stage...AL SHARPTON??

It is comical to watch the clueless implosion of the Democrat party as it collapses under the weight of the mosaic of loony-Left fringe groups it's beholden to. [/b][/quote]
    Of all the things that go on in politics to me the Democrats allowing Al Sharpton to act like a legitimate potential nominee to hold the highest office in the land is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen.

Sharpton is a man who has basically made a career out being a professional race baiter, he is a proven liar { Tawana Brawley } who was sued and convicted of defamation, he and his picketers marched outside Freddies fashion mart and screamed about " bloodsucking Jews " and " Jew Bastards " while threating to burn the place down, .....Freddies was later burned down and seven people were killed including one black security guard who Sharpton called " A cracker lover ".....etc.....etc.....we all know the story and where the Rev is coming from so why does the Democratic party choose to give him a platform and help legitimize him.

I guess it all comes down to votes and wanting the party to try to appeal to as many people as possible but to allow that man to stand on stage next to legitimate nominees is something that should outrage everyone.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Dec 17 2003, 05:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Dec 17 2003, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 04:59 PM
    [b] Don&#39;t play that game, homey -- you&#39;ll lose big time&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I won&#39;t play your game because I like the high road.

You&#39;re specialty is crawling around the gutter.

BTW... did you see today&#39;s headline regarding the indictment of the former [b]Republican[/b] Governor of Illinois for racketeering? [/b][/quote]
    You won&#39;t play his game because he&#39;ll beat your ass&#33; Don&#39;t start what you can&#39;t finish&#33;

And BTW: you&#39;re remarkable John Kerry...he&#39;s now fallen behind Al Sharpton in the polls&#33; What a miserable failure&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by MARYLAND JET+Dec 18 2003, 11:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (MARYLAND JET @ Dec 18 2003, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shakin318[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 05:42 PM
    [b] The Dems legitimize Sharpton by giving him a spot on the stage...AL SHARPTON??

It is comical to watch the clueless implosion of the Democrat party as it collapses under the weight of the mosaic of loony-Left fringe groups it&#39;s beholden to. [/b][/quote]
    Of all the things that go on in politics to me the Democrats allowing Al Sharpton to act like a legitimate potential nominee to hold the highest office in the land is one of the most absurd things I&#39;ve ever seen.

Sharpton is a man who has basically made a career out being a professional race baiter, he is a proven liar { Tawana Brawley } who was sued and convicted of defamation, he and his picketers marched outside Freddies fashion mart and screamed about " bloodsucking Jews " and " Jew Bastards " while threating to burn the place down, .....Freddies was later burned down and seven people were killed including one black security guard who Sharpton called " A cracker lover ".....etc.....etc.....we all know the story and where the Rev is coming from so why does the Democratic party choose to give him a platform and help legitimize him.

I guess it all comes down to votes and wanting the party to try to appeal to as many people as possible but to allow that man to stand on stage next to legitimate nominees is something that should outrage everyone. [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t forget that other icon of the demcRATic party....Jesse Jackson who referred to NYC as hymie-town....

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Dec 18 2003, 11:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Dec 18 2003, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Dec 17 2003, 05:07 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 04:59 PM
    [b] Don&#39;t play that game, homey -- you&#39;ll lose big time&#33; [/b][/quote]

BTW... did you see today&#39;s headline regarding the indictment of the former [b]Republican[/b] Governor of Illinois for racketeering? [/b][/quote]
    We love it in the sewer. It&#39;s our turf&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah you&#39;re party has traditionally been better at slinging mud.

That&#39;s because for the most part the republican party is morally bankrupt, and hasn&#39;t had an original idea since the days of Abraham Lincoln.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Dec 18 2003, 11:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Dec 18 2003, 11:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Come Back to NY@Dec 18 2003, 11:28 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Dec 17 2003, 05:07 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 04:59 PM

We love it in the sewer. It&#39;s our turf&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah you&#39;re party has traditionally been better at slinging mud.

That&#39;s because for the most part the republican party is morally bankrupt, and hasn&#39;t had an original idea since the days of Abraham Lincoln. [/b][/quote]
    I guess that&#39;s why we control the House, Senate and White House huh?? And will continue to do so through at least 2008&#33;

This while democRATic senators are retiring in droves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Dec 18 2003, 11:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Dec 18 2003, 11:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 11:38 AM
    [b] I guess that&#39;s why we control the House, Senate and White House huh?? And will continue to do so through at least 2008&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Since you guys control everything, why is everything so ****ed up then? [/b][/quote]
    You are pathetic aren&#39;t you?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Dec 18 2003, 11:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Dec 18 2003, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 11:42 AM
    [b] You are (deleted).

[/b][/quote]
    Just telling it like it is. Things have gotten really ****ed up in this country the last two years and look who&#39;s been in charge.

It&#39;s really funny how Angry you guys get whenever anyone dares to examine Bush&#39;s and the Congressional Republicans pathetic record. [/b][/quote]
    Dude...you spew redoric and avoid the facts because you&#39;re getting your ass kicked from every direction.

Your also a hypocrite; you previously berated me for for my nasty tone towards the leaders (what a joke) in your party that you admire. Yet you totally cast aside the hatred that comes from the mouths of these democRATic leaders (again, what a joke) towards the President.

They all want to hide under the guise of "Dissension is Patriotic." Maybe, but I can sure as hell tell you what is not Patriotic; disrespecting the President of the U.S. and spweing hate towards him because you disagree with his policies....and continue that redoric when those policies prove to be a success... Then again that&#39;s all the democRATS do because that&#39;s all they got...Albright theory on the admin. holding bin laden, this moron out in Washington saying the capturing of hussien was "pollitcally timed" another "honorable" congressmen from California refering to the President as a facist....no wonder senators are leaving your party by the bushel&#33;&#33;&#33;

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Dec 18 2003, 11:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Dec 18 2003, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Dec 18 2003, 11:41 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 11:38 AM
    [b] I guess that&#39;s why we control the House, Senate and White House huh?? And will continue to do so through at least 2008&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Since you guys control everything, why is everything so ****ed up then? [/b][/quote]
    You are pathetic aren&#39;t you? [/b][/quote]
    Also, if you want to celabrate a republican monopoly of the Federal Government then you have to claim resposibility for the whole record. The good with the bad.

You can&#39;t have it both ways.