Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Strom... Strom... Strom....

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    Another Republican Icon falls victim to scandel.

    That's 4 in the last two weeks.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    8,682
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 10:49 PM
    [b] Another Republican Icon falls victim to scandel.

    That's 4 in the last two weeks. [/b][/quote]
    And another Democrat falls victim to bad spelling.

    I'm sure the dead Republican corpse will cause quite a problem for the Bush reelection bid. :lol:

    BTW - I never liked the SOB anyways, but hey, at least he never belonged to the KKK, like Sen Byrd-D

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,530
    We are in agreement-he was an embarrassment. Trent Lott was forced form Repulblican Senate leadership for stupidly praising his Dixiecrat presidential run of 1948. But he was a Democrat, like all hypocritical Southern segregatonists, until the 1960s.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Dec 17 2003, 10:49 PM
    [b] Another Republican Icon falls victim to scandel.

    That's 4 in the last two weeks. [/b][/quote]
    Where's your outrage about Sen. Robert KKK Byrd?

    Where's your outrage about the little car incident with Ted Kennedy?

    And as far as Gov. Rowland, if he had work done on his home by a contractor he awarded state work to, (read this carefully) [b]he should be impeached and removed the minute the investigation has proven even a hint of wrong doing.[/b]

    But once again, the legacy of Bill Clinton leaves a lasting mark on American government. Sex with a subordinate intern -- it's his personal life. No crime (until he lied in court) -- just unethical behavior.

    Gov. Rowland -- it's his personal life. No crime (unless he lies about it in court) -- again, just unethical behavior.

    You democrits should be way more sympathetic to this time of behavior. After all, your politicos created the mold. Maybe he should switch parties, then the heat would be off him and he would fit right in.

    PS - scandal is spelled with an "A", teach!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 10:00 AM
    [b] Where's your outrage about Sen. Robert Byrd?

    And as far as Gov. Rowland, if he had work done on his home by a contractor he awarded state work to, he should be impeached and removed the minute the investigation has proven even a hint of wrong doing.

    Gov. Rowland -- it's his personal life. No crime (unless he lies about it in court) -- again, just unethical behavior.

    [/b][/quote]
    Weeb...Governor Rowland has already admitted to taking graft. That has nothing to do with his personal life or personal business.

    BTW...I wouldn't say I'm outraged by Strom's hypocracy. No, I'm more amused than anything else.

    The really sad part though is while he fathered a child with an African American Woman he still wouldn't have wanted that lady or his daughter to be able to sit at the same lunch counter with him.

    Total Hypocracy.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,735
    As much of a ass as he was, at least he took care of her financially. It's not like she didn't know and just found out either, she kept the secret while he was alive for their mutual benefit. Oh well. It's hard to really come down on a dead guy.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 10:06 AM
    [b] BTW...I wouldn't say I'm outraged by Strom's hypocracy. No, I'm more amused than anything else.

    The really sad part though is while he fathered a child with an African American Woman he still wouldn't have wanted that lady or his daughter to be able to sit at the same lunch counter with him.

    Total Hypocracy. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not amused by Senator Byrd, a [b]klansmen[/b] in congress.

    I don't think Strom ever condoned burning a cross on someones lawn. I don't think Strom belonged to an organization that hung different races from trees.

    So not sitting with her at lunch and having sex with her is much worse than hanging her from a tree. It's much more racist in the democrit bizzaro world.

    Tailgators, do youself a favor. If you have any rope in your house on January 20th, 2004 -- hide it for your own safety.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 10:19 AM
    [b]
    I'm not amused by Senator Byrd, a klansmen in congress.

    I don't think Strom ever condoned burning a cross on someones lawn. I don't think Strom belonged to an organization that hung different races from trees.

    So not sitting with her at lunch and having sex with her is much worse than hanging her from a tree. It's much more racist in the democrit bizzaro world.

    Tailgators, do youself a favor. If you have any rope in your house on January 20th, 2004 -- hide it for your own safety. [/b][/quote]
    You guys drop that R. Byrd KKK line a lot, but you guys never give us any detail about the nature and length of his membership in that criminal organization.

    Please do us a favor and do a little research into this and get back to us.

    As I recall Senator Thurmond changed his racial prejudices and he deserves credit for that. I'm also sure that Senator Byrd never santioned lynching or continues to harbor any racial prejudices.

    BTW weeb if you show up at the capitol on January 20, 2004 you'll be a year early for Senator Kerry's Inaugeration. ;)

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 11:06 AM
    [b] BTW weeb if you show up at the capitol on January 20, 2004 you'll be a year early for Senator Kerry's Inaugeration. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Good boy -- keep hope alive.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Dec 18 2003, 11:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Dec 18 2003, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 11:06 AM
    [b] BTW weeb if you show up at the capitol on January 20, 2004 you&#39;ll be a year early for Senator Kerry&#39;s Inaugeration. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Good boy -- keep hope alive. [/b][/quote]
    Someone should wake that clown up....Kerry has now fallen behind Rev Al:

    [url=http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/17/opinion/polls/main589167.shtml]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/12/17/...ain589167.shtml[/url]

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,533
    In their attempt to objectively cover this story, the fair and balanced New York Times sought a quote from the honorable Reverend Jesse Jackson. I&#39;m paraphrasing here, but an indignant Jackson basically lambasted Thurmond, then likened him to Thomas Jefferson and slave owners who abused their ill-gotten power to take advantage of black women.

    Nowhere in the article or in his comments was it pointed out that the honorable Reverend Jackson himself fathered a child out of wedlock (with his babysitter or some other woman "under" him as I recall)...then funneled funds intended to "fight racism" to pay the woman and his love-child off, ad infinitum.

    Boy, the Times really missed a wonderful tie-in angle with their chosen quoted expert on the subject, didn&#39;t they? It must have been an innocent oversight.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 02:02 PM
    [b] In their attempt to objectively cover this story, the fair and balanced New York Times sought a quote from the honorable Reverend Jesse Jackson. I&#39;m paraphrasing here, but an indignant Jackson basically lambasted Thurmond, then likened him to Thomas Jefferson and slave owners who abused their ill-gotten power to take advantage of black women.

    Nowhere in the article or in his comments was it pointed out that the honorable Reverend Jackson himself fathered a child out of wedlock (with his babysitter or some other woman "under" him as I recall)...then funneled funds intended to "fight racism" to pay the woman and his love-child off, ad infinitum.

    Boy, the Times really missed a wonderful tie-in angle with their chosen quoted expert on the subject, didn&#39;t they? It must have been an innocent oversight. [/b][/quote]
    Never mind the fact that the women had nothing but kind words to say about her father emphatically stating he supported her emotionally and financially. I never really gave much thought to Thurmond but their is something to be said about standing up for your responsabilities...and "[i]No...I did not have sex with that women, Monika Lewinsky&#33;[/i]

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 02:02 PM
    [b] Boy, the Times really missed a wonderful tie-in angle with their chosen quoted expert on the subject, didn&#39;t they? It must have been an innocent oversight. [/b][/quote]
    No mention of KKK Byrd either?

    No liberal bias there.

  14. #14
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 02:05 PM
    [b] Never mind the fact that the women had nothing but kind words to say about her father emphatically stating he supported her emotionally and financially. I never really gave much thought to Thurmond but their is something to be said about standing up for your responsabilities...and "[i]No...I did not have sex with that women, Monika Lewinsky&#33;[/i] [/b][/quote]
    somehow no matter what we are talking about Come Back to NY finds a way to bring in Bill Clinton.

    Hey Come Back way to keep the streak alive - 240 posts and all of em mention Bill Clinton&#33;

    we get it - you hate him and his oval office blowjobs. He&#39;s been out of power for damn near 3 years its time move on, buddy.

    ---

    by the way Strom and Byrd = both cranky old racists. Doesn&#39;t take a brain surgeon to figure this out.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 02:24 PM
    [b] Doesn&#39;t take a brain surgeon to figure this out. [/b][/quote]
    Or even a liberal.

  16. #16
    Weeb haha so in your mind liberals are as smart as brain surgeons&#33; Good show&#33; :P

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Dec 18 2003, 02:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Dec 18 2003, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 18 2003, 02:05 PM
    [b] Never mind the fact that the women had nothing but kind words to say about her father emphatically stating he supported her emotionally and financially. I never really gave much thought to Thurmond but their is something to be said about standing up for your responsabilities...and "[i]No...I did not have sex with that women, Monika Lewinsky&#33;[/i] [/b][/quote]
    somehow no matter what we are talking about Come Back to NY finds a way to bring in Bill Clinton.

    Hey Come Back way to keep the streak alive - 240 posts and all of em mention Bill Clinton&#33;

    we get it - you hate him and his oval office blowjobs. He&#39;s been out of power for damn near 3 years its time move on, buddy.

    ---

    by the way Strom and Byrd = both cranky old racists. Doesn&#39;t take a brain surgeon to figure this out. [/b][/quote]
    Wow...you really do need to get a life...you a tailgator; you&#39;re counting the number of posts I mention blowjob bill in (#241&#33;) and he spies on me at the football board. It&#39;s an honor to know you libs and rats take such an interest in my comments&#33;&#33;

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us