Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Hillary comment wont make CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN news

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Raleigh, N.C.
    Posts
    2,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know they wont report it on TV,,,,can u imagine if Bush had said this,,or a top republican....
    [url=http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040106_1188.html]http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap2004...40106_1188.html[/url]

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    3,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course it won't be repeated anywhere, the LIBERAL MEDIA consistently protects these people. If a Republican said something like that he would be attacked incessantly and called a bigot, a racist, insensitive, and told to resign.

    Its a JOKE that anyone would say the media isn't biased. Heck, our ENTERTAINMENT is biased. Watch "West Wing", Third Watch, The Practice, SportsNight, or even movies...watch "The AMerican President" and that liberal Dreyfus play an evil, mean Republican. Its a joke. Thats why I typically only watch Sports or "History Channel". People are being manipulated CONSTANTLY, and the liberals in the Media say, "Who US? Were not biased" while slanting EVERYTHING the way they want it to be.


    Truth in this Nation is Dying at the hands of Political Correctness and Bull****...

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetMedic[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 10:58 PM
    [b] Of course it won't be repeated anywhere, the LIBERAL MEDIA consistently protects these people. If a Republican said something like that he would be attacked incessantly and called a bigot, a racist, insensitive, and told to resign.

    Its a JOKE that anyone would say the media isn't biased. Heck, our ENTERTAINMENT is biased. Watch "West Wing", Third Watch, The Practice, SportsNight, or even movies...watch "The AMerican President" and that liberal Dreyfus play an evil, mean Republican. Its a joke. Thats why I typically only watch Sports or "History Channel". People are being manipulated CONSTANTLY, and the liberals in the Media say, "Who US? Were not biased" while slanting EVERYTHING the way they want it to be.


    Truth in this Nation is Dying at the hands of Political Correctness and Bull****... [/b][/quote]
    Amen...I don't know what is a bigger enemy to America; terrorism or liberalism! :(

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    3,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberalism leaves us vulnerable to terrorism, it destroys our ability to use simple common sense in this fight. GO to an airport, liberals have made us so afraid of hurting anyones feelings, security is a joke. Last flight I took, me and an old man got cordoned off and searched. I'm a white, Irish American FIREFIGHTER and a veteran, and the old timer was about 85, but we get searched. Why is time wasted checking OBVIOUS dead ends, in the meantime making the security personnel stop caring about the routine and undermining security? Because we're afraid of "Profiling", because LIBERALS tell us its wrong...

    The ENEMY are Arab Muslim extremists. Period. If you have a guy getting on a flight named Mohammed Al-Sharif or whatever, he better understand hes going to get checked and just deal. Don't like it? Tough. Flying is not a right, its a luxury. If we were fighting aganst white, Irish terrorists that swore to kill Americans, then it would be ME who had to deal...and I would. Its just common sense, but common sense is the opposite of the liberal mindset

    Oh, as to the President "banning Free Speech", ask Howard Dean about that, At a "rally" he held at a Boca Raton Synagogue, a dissenter tried to ask Dean about his opposition to the war and his record in Vermont and he was IMMEDIATELY hustled outside, (don't remember the date but it was in the Palm VBeach Post) so I guess Dean is also a Bad Man as Bitonti and Tailbiter would have you believe about Bush?

    Whatever...

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could you imagine if Trent Lott, Bill Frist, Dick Cheney, George Bush or even Newt Gingrinch had said something like, "I want to quote Ghandhi...you know, the guy who runs the gas station in St. Louis..."

    I mean, righteous indignation would abound on the left.

    I am amazed, though. I always thought Hillary was a much smarter politician than that. For the record, this abcnews account is not full. They had the audio on Howard Stern this morning and after her initial line about the gas station, she followed up (during laughter) with, "[i]You still running that gas station, Mahatma??" [/i](I probably spelled that incorrectly)


    Incidentally, I don&#39;t even care too much about her comments, they aren&#39;t a big deal to me. People are way too sensitive these days. But what is good for the goose should also be good for the gander. I still would like to know how Hillary made &#036;100,000 from a &#036;1,000 investment in Whitewater.... <_<

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Middletown Md
    Posts
    673
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 09:57 AM
    [b] I am amazed, though. I always thought Hillary was a much smarter politician than that.


    [/b][/quote]
    She is smart.....she knows she can say whatever she wants to and no matter how stupid or insensitive it is the liberal media will consistantly look the other way and protect her.

    Media bias has reached such a level of absurdaty you would think liberals out of a sense of fairness and decency would call for some changes in the way the media does business, after all, they constantly present themselves to the american public as concerned about fairness, even small token changes to try to level the playing field somewhat would be appreciated..... but alas.....most if not all won&#39;t even acknowledge there is a problem.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    it made NY Daily News, fairly big story, and NJ Star Ledger, side column blurb

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    southernjet titles this thread "Hillary comment won&#39;t make CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN news"

    And what source does he cite?

    [b]ABCnews.com&#33;&#33;[/b]

    Too Funny. :lol:


    BTW... Hillary&#39;s comment was stupid and lame, but at least she apologized right away. Unlike some others she didn&#39;t have to be dragged kicking and screaming to make an apology.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 10:57 AM
    [b] southernjet titles this thread "Hillary comment won&#39;t make CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN news"

    And what source does he cite?

    [b]ABCnews.com&#33;&#33;[/b]

    Too Funny. :lol:


    BTW... Hillary&#39;s comment was stupid and lame, but at least she apologized right away. Unlike some others she didn&#39;t have to be dragged kicking and screaming to make an apology. [/b][/quote]
    Yes Tailgators, you&#39;d be as understanding if it was Bush or Cheney who made this comment. We believe you, we believe you.

    Hillary is a racist, there is no way to spin it. You have shrieked "racist&#33;&#33;" millions of times, why did you only classify Hillary&#39;s comments as "stupid and lame?" They were clearly, clearly racist and she is a racist, right?

    You&#39;re not, (gasp&#33;) inconsistent or a hypocrite, are you??

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Jan 7 2004, 12:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Jan 7 2004, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 10:57 AM
    [b] southernjet titles this thread "Hillary comment won&#39;t make CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN news"

    And what source does he cite?

    [b]ABCnews.com&#33;&#33;[/b]

    Too Funny. :lol:


    BTW... Hillary&#39;s comment was stupid and lame, but at least she apologized right away. Unlike some others she didn&#39;t have to be dragged kicking and screaming to make an apology. [/b][/quote]
    Yes Tailgators, you&#39;d be as understanding if it was Bush or Cheney who made this comment. We believe you, we believe you.

    Hillary is a racist, there is no way to spin it. You have shrieked "racist&#33;&#33;" millions of times, why did you only classify Hillary&#39;s comments as "stupid and lame?" They were clearly, clearly racist and she is a racist, right?

    You&#39;re not, (gasp&#33;) inconsistent or a hypocrite, are you?? [/b][/quote]
    Yes they were racist and she&#39;s a racist&#33;

    Care to comment on southernjets title of this thread that this won&#39;t be covered on ABC, yet he cites ABC&#39;s website as his primary source.

    5-ever do you care to comment on that?

    You wouldn&#39;t be (gasp&#33;) a phoney would you?

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 7 2004, 12:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 7 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jets5ever@Jan 7 2004, 12:00 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 10:57 AM
    [b] southernjet titles this thread "Hillary comment won&#39;t make CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN news"

    And what source does he cite?

    [b]ABCnews.com&#33;&#33;[/b]

    Too Funny. :lol:


    BTW... Hillary&#39;s comment was stupid and lame, but at least she apologized right away. Unlike some others she didn&#39;t have to be dragged kicking and screaming to make an apology. [/b][/quote]
    Yes Tailgators, you&#39;d be as understanding if it was Bush or Cheney who made this comment. We believe you, we believe you.

    Hillary is a racist, there is no way to spin it. You have shrieked "racist&#33;&#33;" millions of times, why did you only classify Hillary&#39;s comments as "stupid and lame?" They were clearly, clearly racist and she is a racist, right?

    You&#39;re not, (gasp&#33;) inconsistent or a hypocrite, are you?? [/b][/quote]
    Yes they were racist and she&#39;s a racist&#33;

    Care to comment on southernjets title of this thread that this won&#39;t be covered on ABC, yet he cites ABC&#39;s website as his primary source.

    5-ever do you care to comment on that?

    You wouldn&#39;t be (gasp&#33;) a phoney would you? [/b][/quote]
    Well 5-ever no comment?

    I guess you&#39;re a phoney&#33;

  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jets5, considering that Hillary supported the war, and now that she publicly made what is unarguably a racist comment, do you think she will be in the crosshairs of A.N.S.W.E.R.?

    After all, if the name of the organization is Act Now to Stop War and End Racism, how could they possibly NOT now add Hillary Clinton to their rogues gallery, and mobilize their vocal masses to protest her existence? She represents both of the heinous criteria they&#39;re against&#33;

    Think we&#39;ll see it, or perhaps we have a better chance of seeing monkeys fly out of Hillary&#39;s butt?

    [color=red][SIZE=4][b]FLAMING HYPOCRITES.[/b][/color][/SIZE]

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    shakin...stick to ferreting out cursewords.

    It&#39;s all your qualified to do.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hilarious and true Shakes.

    Tail - take your medicine. It&#39;s not a huge deal, but there is no way to spin this Hillary stuff. Shakes is right on. Take it like a man...it&#39;ll lend you credibility....

    This site is good for a laugh:


    [url]www.tolerance.org[/url]

    Take some of their quizzes and tests...unreal.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 12:49 PM
    [b] Tail - take your medicine. It&#39;s not a huge deal, but there is no way to spin this Hillary stuff. [/b][/quote]
    I did, now 5-ever you need to take your&#39;s.

    You still won&#39;t answer my question?

    Are you a (gasp&#33;) Phoney and a Hypocrite?

    Seems to be the case.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 7 2004, 11:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 7 2004, 11:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Jan 7 2004, 12:06 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jets5ever@Jan 7 2004, 12:00 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 10:57 AM
    [b] southernjet titles this thread "Hillary comment won&#39;t make CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN news"

    And what source does he cite?

    [b]ABCnews.com&#33;&#33;[/b]

    Too Funny. :lol:


    BTW... Hillary&#39;s comment was stupid and lame, but at least she apologized right away. Unlike some others she didn&#39;t have to be dragged kicking and screaming to make an apology. [/b][/quote]
    Yes Tailgators, you&#39;d be as understanding if it was Bush or Cheney who made this comment. We believe you, we believe you.

    Hillary is a racist, there is no way to spin it. You have shrieked "racist&#33;&#33;" millions of times, why did you only classify Hillary&#39;s comments as "stupid and lame?" They were clearly, clearly racist and she is a racist, right?

    You&#39;re not, (gasp&#33;) inconsistent or a hypocrite, are you?? [/b][/quote]
    Yes they were racist and she&#39;s a racist&#33;

    Care to comment on southernjets title of this thread that this won&#39;t be covered on ABC, yet he cites ABC&#39;s website as his primary source.

    5-ever do you care to comment on that?

    You wouldn&#39;t be (gasp&#33;) a phoney would you? [/b][/quote]
    Well 5-ever no comment?

    I guess you&#39;re a phoney&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Easy, dude. I didn&#39;t see this.

    Yeah - it is lame that the guy said ABC wouldn&#39;t cover it and then used an ABC news link. Stupid.

    I don&#39;t really see how that makes ME a hypocrite, but whatever.

    So - you don&#39;t mind that you voted for a racist as you Senator, that your current Senator is a racist? Do you plan on voting for this racist if and when she runs for President?

    Last question - are you a racist?

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hillary makes a lame dorky joke and there is righteous indignation.

    Bush wastes Billions in Iraq (that could be spent domestically) and hundreds of soldiers&#39; lifes in a war having nothing to do with terrorism and everything to do with oil (which by the way his family made their fortune off of) and unsurprisingly everyone&#39;s cool with that.

    :huh:

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kingston, NY
    Posts
    3,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 12:56 PM
    [b] Easy, dude. I didn&#39;t see this.

    Yeah - it is lame that the guy said ABC wouldn&#39;t cover it and then used an ABC news link. Stupid.

    I don&#39;t really see how that makes ME a hypocrite, but whatever.

    So - you don&#39;t mind that you voted for a racist as you Senator, that your current Senator is a racist? Do you plan on voting for this racist if and when she runs for President?

    Last question - are you a racist? [/b][/quote]
    Well if not a hypocrite just a selective nitpicker. Becuase you know well that if I started a thread titled here&#39;s something you won&#39;t see on FOX NEWS and then in the body of my post if I cited as my primary source a link from FOXNEWS.com you&#39;d have jumped all over it. Yet in this case because it fits your particular politcal outlook you overlooked it.

    Anyway regarding the racism question here&#39;s my answer:

    "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

    That&#39;s all I have to say.

    Now can we please get back to talkin&#39; about hot political chicks?

  19. #19
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 01:09 PM
    [b] Hillary makes a lame dorky joke and there is righteous indignation.

    Bush wastes Billions in Iraq (that could be spent domestically) and hundreds of soldiers&#39; lifes in a war having nothing to do with terrorism and everything to do with oil (which by the way his family made their fortune off of) and unsurprisingly everyone&#39;s cool with that.

    :huh: [/b][/quote]
    bitonti, you fail to grasp the point.

    We are not expressing righteous indignation, we are expressing amusement at YOUR side&#39;s SELECTIVE righteous indignation. And you know it.

    Nice blatant attempt at deflecting attention away from the issue, though.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 12:09 PM
    [b] Hillary makes a lame dorky joke and there is righteous indignation.

    Bush wastes Billions in Iraq (that could be spent domestically) and hundreds of soldiers&#39; lifes in a war having nothing to do with terrorism and everything to do with oil (which by the way his family made their fortune off of) and unsurprisingly everyone&#39;s cool with that.

    :huh: [/b][/quote]
    [b]Bitonti [/b]- have you ever heard of the phrase "red herring?"

    What, exactly, does Hillary&#39;s racism have to do with Iraq?? A lame, dorky joke is about a chicken crossing the road, a RACIST joke is about enthnic stereotypes. You should know, you KNEW that White Lightning guy was a racist after reading a single post of his regarding dreadlocks.

    I simply refuse to believe you have as little integrity as you display sometimes on this board.

    "No blood for oil, man&#33; Root causes, not symptoms, dude&#33;" ;)


    [b]Tail [/b]- do you think Hillary is hot?? She&#39;s got to be the all-time worst...well, maybe second to Barbara Bush.

    That Kitty Dukakis was probably a nice piece of tail back in her prime, though?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us