Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GreenBlood ( MY GOODBYE ) The last straw

My Final post ..........

I started my thread ( write a letter to a soldier ) with the hope that some people would read it and take a moment to send a letter to a fellow human and maybe wish for there safe return home.
    But instead some have taken it the wrong way and turned it into a political thing. To those people I say shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Nothing you say will ever make me hate those who serve. I will forever love this country and those who serve and I will stand when they pass by in a parade and thank them when I can. I still get sad when I think of my friends who died on 9/11 and the one who has given his life in Iraq.

If you think me a fool so be it..... To sooth I say I'm sorry if I broke a rule by my post. I'm sure without my posts everyone can all get back to more important post like ... Who is your favorite Cartoon character? or Who's the hottest super model! , Lotto winners, ........and other football related topics.

To those who gave me words of support ... I thank you and wish you all well maybe I'll change my mind when JETS football returns .... but right now It's just sad to think a few morons can't put down there differences for a moment.
    Even my arch rival (Bit) in the political field showed his support... .Only you and I know the pain cars can cause when they hit us. I miss you buddy and thanks

Remember ....... the off season is long and without other topics to discuss besides Strictly Football, it will be very boring but that is where this board is going. I sure that will be fun for some of you but not me.

So quick you better move this post it not football related..... It's my goodBye.
    ..........................................................................................................................................Vote BUSH 2004
    (got one more in )

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Dude, take it easy. Perhaps you missed the post at the top of the page.

Jeeze, everyone is so dramatic today. Lighten up.

Now i have to read that thread...didnt know it was chock full of controversy

WHOA! this was going on all day and i never read it.

Greenblood, you did NOTHING wrong.

Your pissed but dont say you wont come back because you will and when you do, you will be inthe DK-Dudelove-Tomshane club. Its not a bad club really

and i would love to have read what sect109 had written before it was deleted that makes him an anti-semite

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[b]I[/b] Moved the thread because ONE person saw fit to turn it into a political debate. That entire debacle can be carried on in the non-football forum [b]in it's entirety[/b]! I re-copied GB's post and pinned it to the top so everyone could read it without it sinking back a few pages. I did this with good intentions, but I guess I can't make everyone happy. Sorry for that.

[quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 10:49 PM
    [b] [b]I[/b] Moved the thread because ONE person saw fit to turn it into a political debate. That entire debacle can be carried on in the non-football forum [b]in it's entirety[/b]! I re-copied GB's post and pinned it to the top so everyone could read it without it sinking back a few pages. I did this with good intentions, but I guess I can't make everyone happy. Sorry for that. [/b][/quote]
    I hear ya.

Cant make everyone happy.

I see your dilemma...

All League
    DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN YOUR FAT, CRY-BABY ASS!

[quote][i]Originally posted by DBAKE[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 10:54 PM
    [b] DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN YOUR FAT, CRY-BABY ASS! [/b][/quote]
    aww man thats harsh.

The guy was trying to post addresses of GIs to send mail to. You know, the ones wo insure your freedom, get it dummy?

All Pro
    jeezee prof. kotite you dont have to get all bent outta shape over fer nuffen! :o

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Jan 7 2004, 02:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Jan 7 2004, 02:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DBAKE[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 10:54 PM
    [b] DON&#39;T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN YOUR FAT, CRY-BABY ASS&#33; [/b][/quote]
    aww man thats harsh.

The guy was trying to post addresses of GIs to send mail to. You know, the ones wo insure your freedom, get it dummy? [/b][/quote]
    IF I WANTED TO SEND SOMETHING TO THE GUYS IN IRAQ I WILL GO TO ARMY.COM OR MARINES.COM OR NAVY.COM BUT THIS IS JETSINSIDER.COM SO TALK YOU BULL**** SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Hall Of Fame
    Relax Greenblood, there were only a few real ass&#39;s. Sooth did pin it without the BS.

Always going to be a jerk or two.

ok mr anger.

we can agree to disagree.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 10:20 PM
    [b] Dude, take it easy. Perhaps you missed the post at the top of the page.

[/b][/quote]
    Hell, my first post on that thread that didn&#39;t bash the Jet&#39;s and it didn&#39;t work.

I give up.

Sorry, that was a great cause, regardless of political affiliation.

pftx,

The thing is that there really WAS NO political involvement in that thread. All that came about later. too bad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by DBAKE[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 11:10 PM
    [b] IF I WANTED TO SEND SOMETHING TO THE GUYS IN IRAQ I WILL GO TO ARMY.COM OR MARINES.COM OR NAVY.COM BUT THIS IS JETSINSIDER.COM SO TALK YOU BULL**** SOMEWHERE ELSE. [/b][/quote]
    I sure hope you make more meaningful contributions to [i]those[/i] sites than here.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DBAKE+Jan 6 2004, 11:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (DBAKE @ Jan 6 2004, 11:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -dickkotite@Jan 7 2004, 02:56 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--DBAKE[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 10:54 PM
    aww man thats harsh.

The guy was trying to post addresses of GIs to send mail to. You know, the ones wo insure your freedom, get it dummy? [/b][/quote]
    IF I WANTED TO SEND SOMETHING TO THE GUYS IN IRAQ I WILL GO TO ARMY.COM OR MARINES.COM OR NAVY.COM BUT THIS IS JETSINSIDER.COM SO TALK YOU BULL**** SOMEWHERE ELSE. [/b][/quote]
    You sound like a real tool.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg+Jan 6 2004, 11:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Stewdawg @ Jan 6 2004, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -DBAKE@Jan 6 2004, 11:10 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -dickkotite@Jan 7 2004, 02:56 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--DBAKE[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 10:54 PM
    aww man thats harsh.

IF I WANTED TO SEND SOMETHING TO THE GUYS IN IRAQ I WILL GO TO ARMY.COM OR MARINES.COM OR NAVY.COM BUT THIS IS JETSINSIDER.COM SO TALK YOU BULL**** SOMEWHERE ELSE. [/b][/quote]
    You sound like a real tool. [/b][/quote]
    He sounds like someone who desperately needs a blow-job. :lol:

Someone should teach him how to undo the caps lock. <_<

what exactly is a "tool"?

and dont say a chainsaw

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Jan 6 2004, 10:40 PM
    [b] what exactly is a "tool"?

and dont say a chainsaw [/b][/quote]
    This is what kind of tool I am. :D

[img]http://www.planethalflife.com/holywars/images/jackhammer.jpg[/img]