Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Great Hillary Clinton Photo

Hall Of Fame
    This was a photo taken shortly after President Bush traveled to Iraq for Thanksgiving Dinner. The carperbagger Senator from NY, Ms. Rodham-Clinton, fresh off her overshadowed trip to Afghanistan, arrived in Iraq to force soldiers to dine with her and take pictures they really didn't want to take with her. This pic says it all.

[img]http://www.fantasyfootballone.com/pstanton/Hillary82nd.jpg[/img]

All League
    Its a little less embarassing than this picture.

[img]http://www.lowgenius.com/media/images/rumsfeld_shussein.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 03:07 AM
    [b]Its a little less embarassing than this picture.

[img]http://www.lowgenius.com/media/images/rumsfeld_shussein.jpg[/img][/b][/quote]
    But not nearly as bad as this:

[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/WORLD/americas/05/12/carter.visit/story.carter.castro.arrival.jpg[/img]

or this

[img]http://www.latinreporters.com/cubacartercastrojuvrebelde.jpg[/img]

and here's a gooody

[img]http://www.nrk.no/img/200732.jpeg[/img]

of course then there's the wannabe's

[img]http://putupon.smugmug.com/photos/1064725-L.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.timeinc.net/time/asia/magazine/2000/1106/albright.jpg[/img]

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1090000/images/_1091440_albright150.jpg[/img]

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/985000/images/_988367_clap150.jpg[/img]

Of course the title of this picture is:

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1180000/images/_1181986_carterclinton_ap300.jpg[/img]

[SIZE=4][b]Dumb and Dumber![/b][/SIZE]

Banned
    Guns, Why are you hiding the identity of that disrespectful soldier?

What's he afraid of?

gutless. <_<

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 12:09 PM
    [b] Guns, Why are you hiding the identity of that disrespectful soldier?

What&#39;s he afraid of?

gutless. <_< [/b][/quote]
    1st of all I didn&#39;t hide the identidy of the soldier. I received this picture from a friend. Secondly if that picture makes it way to anyone remotely in a position of power, that being a command officer, a general officer type or worse, a member of the US Congress type, that soldier is in for some crap he doesn&#39;t need. And I&#39;m not going to sit back and watch some US Soldier get in trouble for a picture he took with Ghandi&#39;s best friend Hillary. Don&#39;t sit here and act all high and mighty like you would just let yourself be exposed to severe punishment if you were in the same type of situation, i.e. shaking the hand of W.

On that note I have expereienced the great Clintons and their &#39;photo-op&#39; trips first hand. When I was deployed to Kosovo in 1999, they whole family came in for one giant photo-op, even bringing Chelsea. I was told to get 3 volunteers from my Fire Direction Center to go to the dinner and I couldn&#39;t get one. Not one. I had E-4s saying, "Sir, no disrespect, but I&#39;d rather eat dinner by myself than with him". In the end I was ordered to send 3 men by my LTC. So I chose myself and 2 of my NCOs and we went along and played the game. It was the phoniest thing I&#39;ve ever seen.

The fact is respect is a 2 way street. The Clintons have [b]ZERO[/b] respect for members of the US Military. The slashed the military&#39;s budget under their regime and treated us like a neccessary evil. We were a sideshow in their 3 ring circus, used to launch a couple cruise missles at some empty tents when poll ratings were low.

That soldier was doing his small part to show that disrespect is a 2 way street, but unlike Hillary, he can&#39;t get away with it if caught.

As for being gutless, I don&#39;t see you over in Iraq do I?????????????????????

Banned
    He was being rude and disrespectful and dishonorable. Not only to the Senator but to the uniform. He deserves to be punished. Certainly his action was at least conduct unbecoming, there&#39;s no way around that&#33;

As to why I&#39;m not over there, why don&#39;t you put that question to some of the chicken hawk posters here? All I&#39;ll say, is that when I was a young man I did my part.

BTW I just e-mailed that photo to a good friend of mine who&#39;s stationed at the Pentagon. The offending soldier will be identified unless he already has been.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 01:26 PM
    [b]
    BTW i just e-mailed that photo to a good friend of mine who&#39;s stationed at the Pentagon. The offending soldier will be identified unless he already has been. [/b][/quote]
    Just like a good rat-fink. I bet you were the first one who went running to the prinicpal when you saw the bad kids smoking in the bathroom too. Sheesh.

How the heck do you know that Hillary didn&#39;t just say something nice like "boy I hope you all come home safe"

Soldier: "So do I, we are all keeping our fingers crossed."

Thats pretty lame Tail, pretty lame had anyone "tattled."

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 01:34 PM
    [b] Just like a good rat-fink. I bet you were the first one who went running to the prinicpal when you saw the bad kids smoking in the bathroom too. Sheesh.

How the heck do you know that Hillary didn&#39;t just say something nice like "boy I hope you all come home safe"

Soldier: "So do I, we are all keeping our fingers crossed."

Thats pretty lame Tail, pretty lame had anyone "tattled." [/b][/quote]
    Yeah,I&#39;m sure that&#39;s just what was said.

Perhaps your not aware of the "Honor Code" but soldiers are required to report misconduct.

BTW...since that photo is already on the internet he&#39;s probably been caught already.

Hall Of Fame
    You know as well as I that this pic is most assuredly either bogus or set-up or taken completely out of context.

And I am sure you are as much of a soldier as my dead aunt Sally.

You are simply taking another cheap shot. Simply lame. You are a narc, a todie, a prison rat. You would love to take down another soldier. Nice job.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 01:38 PM
    [b] Perhaps your not aware of the "Honor Code" but soldiers are required to report misconduct.

[/b][/quote]
    Yeah.......that&#39;s what made me one of the most respected Lieutenants in my battalion amongst the NCOs and enlisted.....turning them in for whatever I could get.

When I was a Platoon Leader, I took care of my men to the best of my ability. Turning them in for petty things wasn&#39;t one of them. I went to bat for soldiers that exercised poor judgement in a situation and should have been gone, instead they got a second chance and proved me right.

There is no &#39;honor code&#39;, this isn&#39;t West Point. I feel just as confident that nothing will happen to this soldier.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 02:25 AM
    [b] This was a photo taken shortly after President Bush traveled to Iraq for Thanksgiving Dinner. The carperbagger Senator from NY, Ms. Rodham-Clinton, fresh off her overshadowed trip to Afghanistan, arrived in Iraq to force soldiers to dine with her and take pictures they really didn&#39;t want to take with her. This pic says it all.

[img]http://www.fantasyfootballone.com/pstanton/Hillary82nd.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Guns

Thanks for posting this picture.

What a wonderful example of the freedom of speech our friends on the left so vigorously defend.

If this great soldier is reprimanded in any way for the way he expressed his beliefs, I am absolutely certain the indignance from bitonti and others like him will be of the magnitude they expressed in their outrage over protesters being limited to "free expression" zones away from our Commander in Chief.

I look forward to each and every one of our Liberal reps here on J.I. to show us that they are not BLATANT HYPOCRITES.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 01:26 PM
    [b] All I&#39;ll say, is that when I was a young man [u]I did my part[/u].
    [/b][/quote]
    Does that mean you couldn&#39;t get a date when you were younger?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Jan 7 2004, 02:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Jan 7 2004, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 01:26 PM
    [b] All I&#39;ll say, is that when I was a young man [u]I did my part[/u].
    [/b][/quote]
    Does that mean you couldn&#39;t get a date when you were younger? [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
    FYI- I just got message from my Pentagon buddy, the soldier in question has been identified he&#39;s still in country and will shortly have some explaining to do.

Thanks guns without this thread this soldier would&#39;ve probably gotten away with dishonoring the uniform.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 03:16 PM
    [b] FYI- I just got message from my Pentagon buddy, the soldier in question has been identified he&#39;s still in country and will shortly have some explaining to do.

Thanks guns without this thread this soldier would&#39;ve probably gotten away with dishonoring the uniform. [/b][/quote]
    Nice work, dork.

I wonder what the penalty is for crossing your fingers...are you SERIOUS, Tail?

Aren&#39;t you glad you voted for a racist?

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 04:20 PM
    [b] I wonder what the penalty is for crossing your fingers...are you SERIOUS, Tail?

[/b][/quote]
    100%&#33;

It&#39;s much bigger than the soldier in queston. He dishonored the uniform and deserves to be punished.

Since you never spent a day in uniform you could never understand.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 7 2004, 03:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 7 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 04:20 PM
    [b] I wonder what the penalty is for crossing your fingers...are you SERIOUS, Tail?

[/b][/quote]
    100%&#33;

It&#39;s much bigger than the soldier in queston. He dishonored the uniform and deserves to be punished.

Since you never spent a day in uniform you could never understand. [/b][/quote]
    Neither have you, big guy. Oh yeah, the "I did my part" crap...I forgot.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 04:29 PM
    [b] Neither have you. [/b][/quote]
    Yes I did.

Hall Of Fame
    What a dork. Once again, you know damn well that the photo is taken out of context.

I will bet you &#036;1,000 there is a very reasonable explanation for his fingers being crossed.

"Oh my God, did he cross his fingers while shaking Hillary&#39;s hand? What does that mean? Is he saying something like she&#39;s a *****... Oh my, I hope he gets a dishonorable discharge&#33;"

Geez what a pansy. Its probably a sign to his young children at home, and knowing that this pic of him with Hillary would get some publicity, his kids that are missing their dear father, would then know he was thinking of them.

If there is even an ounce of truth to your "pentagon friend" crap, I hope your military brethren have a private discussion with you at your next reuinion. Hard to believe you would rat out one of your own.

You know there is a deeper code that what you are pursuing.

Why don&#39;t you mind your own business you little rat-fink.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 7 2004, 04:20 PM
    [b]
    I wonder what the penalty is for crossing your fingers. [/b][/quote]
    Jets5, not to worry. It&#39;s a freedom of speech issue, so the lunatic left will surely rush to defend the good soldier. Unless of course they&#39;re pathetic hypocrites.

But then again, even as the lunatic left trips all over themselves to claim to "support the troops," they have been known to contradict that alleged support. You know, stuff like working furiously to invalidate their overseas votes during the last presidential election...spitting on them back in the &#39;60s and 70&#39;s, etc.