Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GALLUP: Clark 2nd place

last month Clark was 21 points behind Dean...

this month he's 4 ... and closing!

its on now

[img]http://clark04.com/images/bio_3.jpg[/img]

[url=http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/2004-01-08-clark-dean_x.htm]http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselect...lark-dean_x.htm[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No doubt Madonna's prolific coast-to-coast "support" of the good general has a lot to do with that.

To paraphrase Erin Brockovich, Madonna "needs to sit down...she's really tired."

bottom line this man is the one who scares Karl Rove and Bush supporters the most.

he's the most qualified, the smartest candidate on BOTH SIDES.

you mention Madonna at least she's a high profile skank. Clinton also endorses Clark.
    Dean has backers like Al Gore and Bill Bradley - Clark is in another league.

CLARK IN 04

there's still room on the bandwagon shakin

or would you rather support a semi-literate disserter who endevors to turn this country into Brazil.

Buenos Dias Amigos :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 8 2004, 11:18 AM
    [b] bottom line this man is the one who scares Karl Rove and Bush supporters the most.

he's the most qualified, the smartest candidate on BOTH SIDES.

you mention Madonna at least she's a high profile skank. Clinton also endorses Clark.

CLARK IN 04

there's still room on the bandwagon shakin

or would you rather support a semi-literate disserter who endevors to turn this country into Brazil.

Buenos Dias Amigos :lol: [/b][/quote]
    If I had to choose between Clark and Dean, Clark wins hands down. Dean is CLUELESS, which is why he holds such great appeal to his like masses.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Jan 8 2004, 10:52 AM
    [b] No doubt Madonna's prolific coast-to-coast "support" of the good general has a lot to do with that.

To paraphrase Erin Brockovich, Madonna "needs to sit down...she's really tired." [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Dean is at least an actual person with deeply-held(if, I believe, wrongheaded) beliefs and convictions. I may not agree with him, but I don't see him as malovolent, just wrong, a distillation of Northeast liberal nanny state stupidity.

Clark is an automaton. He looks and acts like Lawrence Harvey in "The Manchurian Cadidate". He's [i]scary[/i]. He's only moving up because some Dems see him as an alternative in light of the real possibility that Dean would get creamed by Bush. But he's too strange for words. The more he talks, the less appealing he will be to ANYONE.

bugg

honestly i used to believe the same thing... but the more i really listened the more i realized the man was serious AND human

this short film really humanizes Wes.

not that i expect anyone to watch but the man's genuine nature will shine through as we get closer to nov 4

[url=http://clark04.com/americanson/]http://clark04.com/americanson/[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 8 2004, 08:59 PM
    [b]the more i really listened the more i realized the man was serious AND human

the man's genuine nature will shine through as we get closer to nov 4
    [/b][/quote]
    Yep, what a shining example of a great human:

[quote][b][SIZE=3][b]<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Clark backs abortion until birth[/SIZE][/b]</span>
    [SIZE=3][i]Democrat: &#39;Life begins with the mother&#39;s decision&#39;[/i][/SIZE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: January 8, 2004
    2:55 p.m. Eastern
    © 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

On the issue of abortion, Democratic presidential candidate Wesley Clark has taken the most extreme position possible, declaring [color=red][b]he supports the legality of the procedure up until the moment of birth. [/b][/color]

Saying "life begins with the mother&#39;s decision," the retired general told the Manchester Union Leader he would never, as president, appoint a pro-life judge.

"I don&#39;t believe people whose ideological agenda is to burn the law or remake the law or reshape it should be appointed whether they are from either side," he told the paper.

Clark claims he would not use a litmus test to determine a potential appointee&#39;s position on abortion, but would read the judge&#39;s previous decisions.

"I&#39;m not going to be appointing judges who are pro-life," he said, according to the report.

"I just want good, solid people with judicial temperament who respect the process of law that we have in America."

Clark further explained to the Union Leader how he would pick judges:

"You just work through what the judge has done and if you find guys who follow judicial and established precedent, you&#39;re not going to find a judge who is pro-life. It&#39;s a hypothetical that is very unlikely to happen because" a judge who follows precedent "is not going to be the kind of person who is going to use his ideology. He&#39;s not going to have an ideology to advance at the expense of the law."

The candidate refused to talk about when life begins, saying, "I&#39;m in favor of choice, period. Pure and simple.

"I don&#39;t think you should get the law involved in abortion. It&#39;s between a woman, her doctor, her faith and her family and her conscience. You don&#39;t put the law in there."[/b][/quote]

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 8 2004, 10:18 AM
    [b] bottom line this man is the one who scares Karl Rove and Bush supporters the most.

he&#39;s the most qualified, the smartest candidate on BOTH SIDES.

you mention Madonna at least she&#39;s a high profile skank. Clinton also endorses Clark.

CLARK IN 04

there&#39;s still room on the bandwagon shakin

Buenos Dias Amigos :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Racist.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 8 2004, 07:59 PM
    [b] bugg

honestly i used to believe the same thing... but the more i really listened the more i realized the man was serious AND human

this short film really humanizes Wes.

not that i expect anyone to watch but the man&#39;s genuine nature will shine through as we get closer to nov 4

[url=http://clark04.com/americanson/]http://clark04.com/americanson/[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Do they have those speeches where Clark was praising the current administration? Those sounded interesting...

[b]shakin[/b]
    i have never heard any quotes EVER linking Clark to full term abortion. That headline is pure propoganda. Yes he&#39;s pro-choice but he does not favor full-term abortions (except in potentially life-threatening circumstances, which are very rare). There&#39;s a difference between being pro-choice and being a barbarian.

[b]Rockaway Mike[/b] many people supported the currect administration

BEFORE it became clear they were all worthless liars with the combined IQ of a dung heap

(ps- the Brazil comment was toward the movie not the country - although the country does have an enormous gap between the rich and the poor and that&#39;s what Dubya loves.

But i doubt you&#39;ve seen the movie since its not sponsored by the military like "Black Hawk Down")

All League
    I know you arent racist.

I&#39;ve never seen &#39;Blackhawk Down&#39;; not a big movie guy.

well don&#39;t worry Mike as long as we are in Iraq the US citizens can view a new reality TV episode of "black hawk down" all they have to do is turn on the news. <_<

more US lives wasted for OIL.

That&#39;s the one benefit of the Dubya administration - we now have access to the Iraqi oil fields. Thanks George.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 11:13 AM
    [b] [b]shakin[/b]
    i have never heard any quotes EVER linking Clark to full term abortion. That headline is pure propoganda. Yes he&#39;s pro-choice but he does not favor full-term abortions (except in potentially life-threatening circumstances, which are very rare). There&#39;s a difference between being pro-choice and being a barbarian.
    [/b][/quote]
    Give me a break bit&#33; He says "Life begins with the mother&#39;s decision."

When pressed on the question of when life begins, he says only "I&#39;m in favor of choice, period. Pure and simple."

It&#39;s not even necessary to read between the lines here bit&#33; Can you present any quotes from Clark on the issue contradicting the headline?

[color=red][SIZE=3][font=Arial]DISGRACEFUL&#33;[/font][/color][/SIZE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[b] [b]shakin[/b]

[b]Rockaway Mike[/b] many people supported the currect administration

BEFORE it became clear they were all worthless liars with the combined IQ of a dung heap

(ps- the Brazil comment was toward the movie not the country - although the country does have an enormous gap between the rich and the poor and that&#39;s what Dubya loves.

But i doubt you&#39;ve seen the movie since its not sponsored by the military like "Black Hawk Down") [/b][/quote]
    Funny you should talk and the present adminstration as the adminstration put together by the previous President had thieves, cheaters, those forced to resign under a cloud of controversy for taking bribes (Espy comes right to mind) and a bunch more who jumped ship.

Say what you want, the fact is this administration has had little turnover and those that have left did so honorably....a word not in the Clinton&#39;s vocabulary ;)

Banned
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY,Jan 9 2004, 11:55 AM] Funny you should talk and the present adminstration as the adminstration put together by the previous President had thieves, cheaters, those forced to resign under a cloud of controversy for taking bribes (Espy comes right to mind) and a bunch more who jumped ship.

Say what you want, the fact is this administration has had little turnover and those that have left did so honorably.
    ENRON and Haliburton.

Wasn&#39;t Ken Lay the single biggest contributor to Bush&#39;s 2000 campaign?

Why won&#39;t Cheney release the names of the people who attended his energy policy meetings?

Make no mistake, if there&#39;s a second Bush term (God Forbid&#33;) the perp walks will follow closely behind.

All League
    [quote][b]ENRON and Haliburton.

Why won&#39;t Cheney release the names of the people who attended his energy policyt meetings?
    [/b][/quote]

Don&#39;t forget about the Saudi royal family who consider W as one of their sons.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 12:01 PM
    [b] [quote][b]ENRON and Haliburton.

Why won&#39;t Cheney release the names of the people who attended his energy policyt meetings?
    [/b][/quote]

Don&#39;t forget about the Saudi royal family who consider W as one of their sons. [/b][/quote]
    More ignorant michael moore follies?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 11:59 AM
    [b] Make no mistake, if there&#39;s a second Bush term (God Forbid&#33;) the perp walks will follow closely behind. [/b][/quote]
    A little more than 280-days to victory&#33; :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[b] [b]shakin[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    Okay bit, here&#39;s a quote linking Clark to full term abortion:

[b]"Until the moment of birth, the government has no right to influence a motherís decision whether to have an abortion. Life begins with the motherís decision. I donít believe people whose ideological agenda is to burn the law or remake the law or reshape it should be appointed (judges) whether they are from either side."[/b]

Those are his words, bit.

[url=http://michnews.com/artman/publish/article_2266.shtml]Here&#39;s the link[/url]

What do you have to say about his "humanity" now?