Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACE OUT OF THE HOLE

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Thanks to the Bush adminstration and our coalition forces for making the world a better place. I love this shot:

[img]http://images.military.com/Shock/images/Saddam_040107.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Just think Shakin...were it up to the french, we'd still be inspecting while Sadaam would still killing and plotting and toturing and paying off the families of homicide bombers and developing WMD and helping Al-Queda.

The rest of those brave "Arab Fighters" best take a long look at this picture as their sorry faces will soon be where the all powerful Sadaam's is now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its a pathetic shot.

i got a question and i know people are gonna bash the s**t out of me but im asking it anyway

how do we know that's actually saddam hussain?

seriously we are talking about a man with dozens of surgically altered body doubles...

the real saddam hussain could have died 8 years ago and no one would know the difference.

the truth is that saddam the ruler lacked teeth since Gulf War I and everyone knew it.

yeah now go ahead and tell me to wear my tin foil hat... and how im a commie

so damn predictable i could set my watch to it. <_<

let me save you all some time and rebutt your unwritten rebuttals in advance:
    --

hello mcfly?

bush bullied saddam for political/personal reasons and to war profiteer.

the man is an idiot. His handlers are jackasses, but smart enough to not let this a**hole speak unrehearsed. He has staged news conferences once a year. He doesn&#39;t care what anyone thinks. He knows whats best for this country and dammit he&#39;s gonna do it. <_<

SCREW HIM. This isn&#39;t a monarchy it isn&#39;t a dictatorship its a democracy and the taxpayers pay his freakin salary.

he cut pay to the military and their benefits - the deficit is giant, but the rich don&#39;t care as long as the stock market performs, taxes cut for the wealthy and the job market is in the crapper. Ken Lay of Enron is the dude&#39;s bosum buddy. Social security is a pipe dream for anyone under the age of 40. Americans spend more money on healthcare than any1 in the world and get less for it per capita. The industrial, educational, transportational, electrical infrastructures are all out dated. public resources at the municipal and state level are horribly underfunded (the Philly Free Library today announced NO MORE PERIODICALS of ANY kind - but don&#39;t worry we have warehouses full of JDAM bombs)

oh yeah and 10 soldiers died in Iraq today and hundreds of thousands more are being held _involuntarily_ (i.e. past their assignment date). 2.5 million jobs left and aren&#39;t coming back. don&#39;t even get me started about the environment.

i could literally go on and on...

to top it all off, bush is going to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. that&#39;s great.

buenos dias hey shakin and come to Ny don&#39;t worry hombre the quality of tortillas around here will go through the roof&#33;

its so freakin obvious, that if you don&#39;t understand that you could be mildly retarded at this point.

a quarter of the the country has mad ****ing cow disease that&#39;s the only way to explain Bush supporters.

All League
    Yeah its pretty impressive that they were able to catch him after the Kurds caught him and drugged him for us.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 12:58 AM
    [b] how do we know that&#39;s actually saddam hussain?
    [/b][/quote]
    Mars to bitonti: don your tin foil helmet now&#33; (I bet the X-Files is your favorite show)

Now you&#39;ve done it Shakin&#33; Tailgators is going to get another soldier in trouble -- this time for man-handling the Iraqi ambassador to France.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 12:23 AM
    [b] Yeah its pretty impressive that they were able to catch him after the Kurds caught him and drugged him for us. [/b][/quote]
    Was this before or after they assassinated Kennedy?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 01:23 AM
    [b] Yeah its pretty impressive that they were able to catch him after the Kurds caught him and drugged him for us. [/b][/quote]
    Seems you are taking some of those drugs as well.

All League
    [quote][b]Seems you are taking some of those drugs as well. [/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t take drugs, I wouldn&#39;t want to lose my right to vote for smoking a little weed.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 11:41 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Seems you are taking some of those drugs as well. [/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t take drugs, I wouldn&#39;t want to lose my right to vote for smoking a little weed. [/b][/quote]
    again with the ignorant conspiracy theories.

Hall Of Fame
    Bitonti - you forgot to blame SARs and hangovers on him....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 12:22 PM
    [b] Bitonti - you forgot to blame SARs and hangovers on him.... [/b][/quote]
    don&#39;t forget mad cow and the california avalanches :D

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jan 9 2004, 11:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jan 9 2004, 11:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 12:22 PM
    [b] Bitonti - you forgot to blame SARs and hangovers on him.... [/b][/quote]
    don&#39;t forget mad cow and the california avalanches :D [/b][/quote]
    And the Iranian earthquake...

All Pro
    Didn&#39;t Bush have something to do with the recent sunspots, too?

All League
    [quote][b]And the Iranian earthquake... [/b][/quote]

No that must have been Iraq detonating their WMD underground so that inspectors couldn&#39;t find them.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 02:40 PM
    [b] [quote][b]And the Iranian earthquake... [/b][/quote]

No that must have been Iraq detonating their WMD underground so that inspectors couldn&#39;t find them. [/b][/quote]
    obviously geology is not your strong suit...amongst many others.

All League
    [quote][b]obviously geology is not your strong suit...amongst many others. [/b][/quote]

Haven&#39;t you ever seen Superman where Lex Luther detonates weopons along the fault-line in California? Jeez and you call me ignorant :P

you guys are lovers of [i]reducio ad absurdia[/i]

one or two things might not be Bush&#39;s fault... but all of these things are not Bush&#39;s fault?

how funny is it to me the people who want to fire Herman Edwards and don&#39;t want to hear excuses are the same people who want to re-elect Dubya bush because

[b]NOTHING IS HIS FAULT[/b]

as my m******* friends would say that&#39;s "wikkid retahded"

All League
    There you go generalizing and stereotyping again- I&#39;m a proud card-carrying Republican For Herm. I&#39;ve mostly stayed out of those debates because most of the "Fire Herm" bring no realistic ideas (who would replace him, for one) to the table. Much like the Democratic candidates.

Rockaway Mike

lets make this clear i get riled up but i respect any1 who got banned from those censorship commies at VinnyTestaverde16.com :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 9 2004, 03:03 PM
    [b]

Haven&#39;t you ever seen Superman where Lex Luther detonates weopons along the fault-line in California? Jeez and you call me ignorant :P [/b][/quote]
    And thanks for helping me prove it :lol: