Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update picture from the Gun of Bavaria

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    From this thread:

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=14547]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=7&t=14547[/url]

weeellllll heeeeereess Hitlery!

[img]http://boortz.com/images/hitlery_priceless.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boy I sure hope that Tail ratted out the right guy, now that you can see his face and all.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Atleast she didn't kill someone with her car.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 10:18 AM
    [b] Atleast she didn't kill someone with her car. [/b][/quote]
    Are you refering to Laura Bush's car accident in which her ex-boyfriend was killed?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 14 2004, 11:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 14 2004, 11:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 10:18 AM
    [b] Atleast she didn&#39;t kill someone with her car. [/b][/quote]
    Are you refering to Laura Bush&#39;s car accident in which her ex-boyfriend was killed? [/b][/quote]
    No that would be Ted Kennedy&#39;s magnificent driving his car off a bridge, fleeing the scene (while his date was still alive in an airpocket by the way) and not showing up until the next day.

Only Massachussets liberals could be stupid enough to continuously reelect a murderer to the Senate every year.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 11:47 AM
    [b] Only Massachussets liberals could be stupid enough to continuously reelect a murderer to the Senate every year. [/b][/quote]
    Why are you so overly concerned with senatorial elections in other states? In almost ever post you have in this forum you&#39;re either whining about Hillary Clinton or Ted Kennedy. Since you don&#39;t seem to be on the winning side in your in your own state&#39;s senatorial elections perhaps you ought to get involved in that process first.

BTW...there&#39;s nothing worse than a crybaby cop. What&#39;s the matter, you&#39;re body armor getting a little too tight? Just cut down on the donuts ok&#33;

Lastly gunnysack...It must&#39;ve really torqued you off when Senator Kennedy was honored recently by the Bush Presidential Library.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Are you refering to Laura Bush&#39;s car accident in which her ex-boyfriend was killed? [/b][/quote]

Yeah thats the one.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 14 2004, 12:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 14 2004, 12:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 11:47 AM
    [b] Only Massachussets liberals could be stupid enough to continuously reelect a murderer to the Senate every year. [/b][/quote]
    Why are you so overly concerned with senatorial elections in other states? In almost ever post you have in this forum you&#39;re either whining about Hillary Clinton or Ted Kennedy. Since you don&#39;t seem to be on the winning side in your in your own state&#39;s senatorial elections perhaps you ought to get involved in that process first.

There&#39;s nothing worse than a crybaby cop. What&#39;s the matter, you&#39;re body armor getting a little too tight? Just cut down on the donuts ok&#33;

BTW gunnysack...It must&#39;ve really torqued you off when Senator Kennedy was honored recently by the Bush Presidential Library. [/b][/quote]
    I think he&#39;s concerned with the hypocrisy of the situation....a senator in South Dakota is rightfully indicted for killing another motorist....a drunken senator from Mass gets to walk scott free wearing nothing but a flea color for a few weeks after killing a women when he was fornacting and commiting adultery.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It&#39;s pretty simple, really:

Republicans = evil

Democrats = good

Did I miss anything?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 12:42 PM
    [b] a senator in South Dakota is rightfully indicted for killing another motorist. [/b][/quote]
    Bill Janklow isn&#39;t a Senator he&#39;s a member of the House of Representatives.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 12:46 PM
    [b] It&#39;s pretty simple, really:

Republicans = evil

Democrats = good

Did I miss anything? [/b][/quote]
    Yes you did.

Republicans = Stupid

Democrats = Smart

Got it? ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 14 2004, 12:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 14 2004, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 12:46 PM
    [b] It&#39;s pretty simple, really:

Republicans = evil

Democrats = good

Did I miss anything? [/b][/quote]
    Yes you did.

Republicans = Stupid

Democrats = Smart

Got it? ;) [/b][/quote]
    Right....yet the Republicans contol the house, the senate, the White House.

You forgot one thing.....demokRATS=ignorant :P

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Right....yet the Republicans contol the house, the senate, the White House.
    [/b][/quote]

And that justifies what? That the Republicans are smart or that the voters are stupid?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 12:55 PM
    [b] Right....yet the Republicans contol the house, the senate, the White House.

[/b][/quote]
    Yeah and just look how well everything is going.

BTW...You forgot the Supreme Court&#33;

The Republicans would be smart if they tried to keep their total control of the Federal government quiet. That way perhaps they can avoid blame for how totally f-ed up everything is&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 14 2004, 01:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 14 2004, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 12:55 PM
    [b] Right....yet the Republicans contol the house, the senate, the White House.

[/b][/quote]
    Yeah and just look how well everything is going.

BTW...You forgot the Supreme Court&#33;

The Republicans would be smart if they tried to keep their total control of the Federal government quiet. That way perhaps they can avoid blame for how totally f-ed up everything is&#33; [/b][/quote]
    let me clarify....demokRATS=completely ignorant :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 14 2004, 12:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 14 2004, 12:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 11:47 AM

BTW...there&#39;s nothing worse than a crybaby cop. What&#39;s the matter, you&#39;re body armor getting a little too tight? Just cut down on the donuts ok&#33;

Lastly gunnysack...It must&#39;ve really torqued you off when Senator Kennedy was honored recently by the Bush Presidential Library. [/b][/quote]
    Wow Tailgators,

For someone allegedly in the 40s with a grownup child you sure as hell act like a 5 year old. That&#39;s your retort? Calling me a crybaby cop, and telling me to cut down on the donuts? That&#39;s it? That&#39;s all you have? That&#39;s your best shot? You’re dumber that I originally thought. I mean, a mature man in a public setting so desperate, that you resort to 5 year old name calling? Did daddy not love you enough as a child? Were you taken behind the woodshed and violated on numerous occasions by a Republican as a teen which has led your current state?

My friends and I on this board have been kicking around ideas on this board behind your back for months. We&#39;ve never been sure if our theory was right but after this and your recent posts, I&#39;m all but convinced I&#39;m right.

I&#39;m convinced you have a mental condition. Seriously. I&#39;m convinced based upon your actions around this place, your posts, your ridiculous responses and off the grid reactions to simple statements, that you have a mental condition. There can be no other explanation.

No one likes you not because you choose to be a liberal, but because you are an absolute, certifiable nut job. Your reactions and antics around this place are absolutely off the charts. There is no such thing as having a normal conversation with you, because immediately you act like a grade school student and fail to debate like a grown adult would. I am merely one of the many souls on this board that have endured your personal attacks after merely making a comment that you disagree with. If you think that I lie awake at night, worried you do not like me, or upset that you made the comments, you&#39;re wrong. I know that they come from a certifiable basket case and take them with a grain of salt. If anything, it&#39;s comforting to know that it doesn&#39;t take much for me to get under your skin.

I have great respect for a guy like Bitonti, a liberal who defends his positions to the death yet does so in a mature manner. He bases his opinions with facts (or at least what he believes to be facts :P ) and is willing to listen to and debate those of us with another opinion on the issue in a calm, professional-like manner. You are capable of none of that, just name calling and absolutely ridiculous antics. Therefore, I have zero respect for you.

I choose not to discuss and debate Michigan politicians and politics, specifically US Senators Stabenow and Levin, because 1) this is a primarily east coast board. 2) Stabenow and Levin are not in the national spotlight at this time 3) half of you probably didn&#39;t even know who our Senators were until this post. Fact is Hillary Clinton is a national player for the Democrats and unfortunately because of her name, carries a lot of weight. Just because I&#39;m not from NY, it doesn&#39;t prevent me from speaking on politics affecting the nation. You don&#39;t like it, tough, I don&#39;t care.

Let&#39;s call a duck a duck here. You don&#39;t like me because:

1) I&#39;m a cop, a member of a noble profession. There are 1000s of noble professions out there, in all aspects of the working world. Industry, service, executive, labor....all noble professions that carry an amount of pride and honor with it. It&#39;s blatantly obvious that you don&#39;t like cops and are not a member of a noble profession, thus your very high amount of animosity towards me.

2) I am a veteran and you are not. You carry an absolute hatred for the US Military and anything related to it. You hate the fact I served and you didn&#39;t. It&#39;s blatantly obvious. The funny part is I respect people equally regardless of whether they did or didn&#39;t serve. I could care less if someone served in the military, it isn&#39;t for everyone. There are plenty of people out there who have served their nation without ever once wearing a uniform. Apparently the fact that I once did threatens you. Especially since you once told me you never served, then claimed to serve in a thread a few weeks back. I believe the quote was, "I did my part".

3. I am a Republican, capable of making a calm, mature, strong, professional and substantiated arguments whereas you are a Liberal who does not possess any of the aforementioned qualities.

Now I will sit back and wait for what can only be a classic 5th grade response from you. To assist, I have red hair, so feel free to drop some copper-top, carrot-top or woody woodpecker bombs if you feel it necessary.

By the way......since you love to &#39;turn people in&#39;, feel free to call your &#39;friend&#39; in the Pentagon, have me recalled to active duty, and charged with disrespecting a civilian. Good Luck.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man Gun, you took the words right out of my mouth. I have been told on many occasions by posters that I&#39;ve met that, "If you can believe it, Tailgators is an even bigger a-hole in person."

Yikes.

I knew Tail never served...ha ha, he got called on it&#33;

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 02:33 PM
    [b] Man Gun, you took the words right out of my mouth. I have been told on many occasions by posters that I&#39;ve met that, "If you can believe it, Tailgators is an even bigger a-hole in person."

Yikes.

I knew Tail never served, he got called on it. [/b][/quote]
    First of all, I haven&#39;t been called on anything. I did in fact serve in the armed forces from August 1980 to July 1983. I simply will not go into any further detail about it here.

Second of all, I&#39;ve only met a small number of people who post here and was greeted very nicely by all of them. For the most part those meetings were only a matter of introducing myself and shaking hands with those I&#39;ve met.

So 5-ever I believe I have a right to know who said such things about me. Because I simply cannot believe what you&#39;ve said is true.

Anyway you guys can keep your echo chamber.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tailgators+Jan 14 2004, 01:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (tailgators @ Jan 14 2004, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 02:33 PM
    [b] Man Gun, you took the words right out of my mouth. I have been told on many occasions by posters that I&#39;ve met that, "If you can believe it, Tailgators is an even bigger a-hole in person."

Yikes.

First of all, I haven&#39;t been called on anything. I did in fact serve in the armed forces from August 1980 to July 1983. I simply will not go into any further detail about this here.

Second of all, I&#39;ve only met a small number of people who post here and was greeted very nicely by them. For the most part those meetings were only a matter of introducing myself and shaking hands with those I&#39;ve met.

So 5-ever I believe I have a right to know who said such things about me. Because I simply cannot believe what you&#39;ve said is true.

Anyway you guys can keep your echo chamber. [/b][/quote]
    Tail - I am being serious, several people said that. I simply will not go into any further detail about this here.

People say a lot of things, don&#39;t let it bother you man....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Jan 14 2004, 02:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Jan 14 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -tailgators@Jan 14 2004, 01:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--jets5ever[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 02:33 PM

Yikes.

First of all, I haven&#39;t been called on anything. I did in fact serve in the armed forces from August 1980 to July 1983. I simply will not go into any further detail about this here.

Second of all, I&#39;ve only met a small number of people who post here and was greeted very nicely by them. For the most part those meetings were only a matter of introducing myself and shaking hands with those I&#39;ve met.

Anyway you guys can keep your echo chamber. [/b][/quote]
    Tail - I am being serious, several people said that. I simply will not go into any further detail about this here.

People say a lot of things, don&#39;t let it bother you man.... [/b][/quote]
    Be careful 5ever...he&#39;ll start calling you out via PM&#39;s as he did me :(