Thread: Bush Victory in 2004 = No More Christmas

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Also, smiles, hugs and great tasting foods will all be things of the past!!!!

bit, you crack me up. Whatever it takes to make that "boogeyman" label stick, right?

"A" for effort.

Hall Of Fame
    Bush's victory also means that the law of gravity will be repealed, casuing all of us to fly off into space(GRAB SOMETHING AFTER NOVEMBER AND HOLD ON TIGHT!), "War Pigs" will become the national anthem (with Ozzy singing it at the Inauguration) and weekends reduced to one day only with the extra workday devoted to all children mining uranium barehanded for evil Halliburton.

shakin honestly i didn't post that trying to make Bush into a "boogyman" - fact is most of the posters around here are die hard tailgate types who don't want the NYC stadium anyway...

besides even Come Back to NY reluctantly agreed that a Bush victory in 2004 virtually assures no US olympics in 2012.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 14 2004, 11:13 PM
    [b] shakin honestly i didn't post that trying to make Bush into a "boogyman" - fact is most of the posters around here are die hard tailgate types who don't want the NYC stadium anyway...

besides even Come Back to NY reluctantly agreed that a Bush victory in 2004 virtually assures no US olympics in 2012. [/b][/quote]
    but I also stated that no lib pres is going to increase the chances of bringing the game to NYC.

All Pro
    Bush Victory= Armageddon, Cats and Dogs living together, mass hysteria....