Thread: Sen. John "spliff" Kerry

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Did anyone else catch the recent clip of Kerry putting an imaginary doob to his lips and toking, then laughing? Apparently, Paul Yarrow (of Peter, Paul and Mary fame) is touring with Kerry (and is a good friend of his as well)...anyway, Yarrow was playing "Puff, The Magic Dragon" for some Kerry boosters in Iowa, and Kerry -- who had been cajoled into leading the song -- mimicked taking a drag ON CAMERA!!

In this age of GOTCHA politics, when every last word or action is open for attack, how could a supposedly intelligent guy exhibit such poor judgment and do something so foolish?

I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if he didn't look like someone who would bogart, big time.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Jan 17 2004, 09:39 PM
    [b] Did anyone else catch the recent clip of Kerry putting an imaginary doob to his lips and toking, then laughing? Apparently, Paul Yarrow (of Peter, Paul and Mary fame) is touring with Kerry (and is a good friend of his as well)...anyway, Yarrow was playing "Puff, The Magic Dragon" for some Kerry boosters in Iowa, and Kerry -- who had been cajoled into leading the song -- mimicked taking a drag ON CAMERA!!

In this age of GOTCHA politics, when every last word or action is open for attack, how could a supposedly intelligent guy exhibit such poor judgment and do something so foolish?

I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if he didn't look like someone who would bogart, big time. [/b][/quote]
    yes..but like his hero clinton he didn&#39;t inhale <_<

So THAT&#39;s what pushed him over the top in Iowa. :lol: