Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Kay resigns as WMD search chief

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Jan 27 2004, 11:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Jan 27 2004, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 26 2004, 03:43 PM
    [b] So basically you are pointing out that Italy doesn&#39;t have this problem because they don&#39;t piss off the rest of the world like we do. [/b][/quote]
    Why, oh why do you live in such a horrible country then?

Do us a favor, move to France and take a few of your left wing friends with you. [/b][/quote]
    the problem with this jackass is he livesin a bubble and relies on a fat-slob movie maker who never graduated from college but thinks he&#39;s qualified to run the country for his information.

Ignorantly he thinks we are wrong because we "piss off the world". Like his other leftists friends and like the party he supports, he&#39;d rather go through life appeasing everyone.....hey wait a second, is section109 really jimmy carter in disguise?? :rolleyes:

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 26 2004, 09:16 PM
    [b] Perhaps if we didn&#39;t wage war against Iraq in 91, we don&#39;t need to station troops in Saudi Arabia and OBL doens&#39;t get pissed and 9-11 doesn&#39;t happen. However, the cost of that option would be Saddam&#39;s possible invasion of Saudi Arabia and cornering of the world oil market. He could have also, at that point, teamed with AQ or Hizbollah in any number of ways and would have been immeasurably more powerful and thus that much more difficult to invade at that point than he would have been in 1991. [/b][/quote]
    so to summarize

recent american military involvement in the middle east is due to ...

cmon 5ever you know the three letter word im looking to hear

sigh... if only other GOP cronies would read your posts too i wouldn&#39;t be so frustrated with the level of brainwashed garbage that&#39;s gets posted in this forum.

in other news the Bush administration BACKS away from the WMD certainty.

wonder what the war was about now? oh yeah that&#39;s right national interest.

we killed 9000+ civilians and 500+ soldiers for national interest... contrast that with the 3000+ who died on 9-11.

not saying i agree or disagree (cause after all man is essentially evil) just want to put the facts out there.

we have killed 3x as many arabs as they killed of us is that enough?

personally id rather we nuke the region and be done with it. Once morals are compromised, what&#39;s the point of pulling your punches?

we can drop a bunch of bombs, glass the joint and declare the entire region the irradiated state of Israel (with OIL distributed by the big 5).

god bless the USA

All League
    [quote][b]personally id rather we nuke the region and be done with it. Once morals are compromised, what&#39;s the point of pulling your punches?
    [/b][/quote]

Maybe you should move to France you anti-American, anti-Semite, communist&#33;

Why risk losing all those oil fields with nukes when we can simply invade, take over the oil fields, pay the locals &#036;0.05 a day to work the rigs, and have huge approval ratings from the brainwashed public?