Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Draft Trade/Info thread.

This thread will be dedicated to anyone looking to make pre-draft trades or looking for information on players. Th draft will be starting at 2pm on Friday. Remember you are allowed only one trade per team so make it count.

Side note: The Chargers are looking to trade down from the #1 pick. Currently taking offers.

The Browns want to move down. Anyone have an interesting offer?

Here's a link to the trade value chart.

Trade Value Chart

With the age of the Raiders, they are offering to move down in the draft. There will be a quality QB and WR available for those willing to move up.

Make an offer...

We think we have out starting QB of the futrue in McCown.Cardinals may be looking to trade down. Private Message Stoner Jet 63 if intrested in moving up to the #3 slot and possibly snagging a franchise QB.

Rookie
    the Philly Eagles would consider moving up from late in the first...what will it take? PM me.

Hasty what do you think about my trade offer

For all you GM's who need a franchise RB, the Bills are officially taking bids for Travis Henry

Joey Galloway on the block...if any team is interested, PM me.

Vikes are willing to move Michael Bennett, and may also be looking to trade down.

Rookie
    The Steelers are open to listening to offers for the #11 pick in the Draft. We have one offer pending and another conditional, but nothing official.
    Thank You,
    Ex

Carolina could be looking to trade out of the 1st round, in order to get this pick it would require a early to mid 2nd rounder and a bit more from the other team.

Stoner Jet 63

Originally posted by StonerJet 63@Jan 30 2004, 05:57 PM
    Carolina could be looking to trade out of the 1st round, in order to get this pick it would require a early to mid 2nd rounder and a bit more from the other team.

Stoner Jet 63
    If someone falls I will consider it but it is way too early for me to think about moving up from round 2 to round 1 now.

LAG ... I HAVE A TRADE TO REPORT

The Bills have traded RB Travis Henry to the Patriots for the 32nd Overall Pick in the 1st Round

Me and Husker completed the deal via PM

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Jan 30 2004, 07:24 PM
    LAG ... I HAVE A TRADE TO REPORT

The Bills have traded RB Travis Henry to the Patriots for the 32nd Overall Pick in the 1st Round

Me and Husker completed the deal via PM
    Are the Bills returning the favor of Drew Bledsoe here?

I hope they are sending a flop to the Patsies...with the Stud RB, I would have to make start and think the Patsies are a Dynasty... Angry

BG, I hear what you're saying ... that was a concern here ... but as the Bills GM I have to do what's in the best interest of my own team

McGahee makes Henry expendable and we have a solid #2 in Sammy Morris ... I was lookin for a LATE ONE and Husker pulled the trigger

I Gotta credit Husker here ... I think he made a smart move

But now my Bills are in a position to fill other needs ... as Bills GM that has to be my primary concern

PS. Henry is a franchise RB but a bit of a fumbler ... I'm hoping he continues to cough-up the rock

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Jan 30 2004, 07:56 PM
    BG, I hear what you're saying ... that was a concern here ... but as the Bills GM I have to do what's in the best interest of my own team

McGahee makes Henry expendable and we have a solid #2 in Sammy Morris ... I was lookin for a LATE ONE and Husker pulled the trigger

I Gotta credit Husker here ... I think he made a smart move

But now my Bills are in a position to fill other needs ... as Bills GM that has to be my primary concern

PS. Henry is a franchise RB but a bit of a fumbler ... I'm hoping he continues to cough-up the rock
    Why did you not go for his higher pick, or another late rander along with the last pick of the first round...The deal does make sense for the Bills, I just think the Pats got away with giving up very little for a top back in the league.

BTW: I just saw Tiki Barber teaching Travis Henry how to hold the ball that may be a good sign.

Rookie
    Rumor has it a deal has been reached between the Texans and the Steelers. The commish should be coming to the podium to announce it shortly. :o

Originally posted by exiledinjersey@Jan 30 2004, 08:05 PM
    Rumor has it a deal has been reached between the Texans and the Steelers. The commish should be coming to the podium to announce it shortly. :o
    The Steelers made a deal to get the third baseman of the future.

Drew Henson will be a Steeler, but what draft position did they give up.

Originally posted by Bleed Green@Jan 30 2004, 07:01 PM
    Why did you not go for his higher pick, or another late rander along with the last pick of the first round
    Honestly, I probably could have done that but I didn't wanna haggle with the guy cause he offered a 1st Rounder right off the bat ... I was impressed that he came with a fair offer from the outset so I probably gave him a slight discount

Here's the thing ... anytime I have ever done this someone inevitably insults you with their first offer ... insults your intelligence ... those folks I take to the cleaners

But when man makes a fair offer from the outset ... makes no attempt to pull a fast one ... I generally deal the same way

Maybe I could have nailed a later pick here ... probably could have ... but Husker earned a slight discount by coming correct ... and in the end I walked away with the LATE ONE I came lookin for