Thread: Are the American people this transparent?

I'm sure this will get deleted because it's political but I can't take listening to these "billionaire" phonies who are for the so called "working people".........I want to throw up after hearing these buffoons campaigning and all these puppets cheering for them.

I can't believe people actually buy into this garbage.

[quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Jan 28 2004, 09:27 PM
    [b] I'm sure this will get deleted because it's political but I can't take listening to these "billionaire" phonies who are for the so called "working people".........I want to throw up after hearing these buffoons campaigning and all these puppets cheering for them.

I can't believe people actually buy into this garbage. [/b][/quote]
    Why not. They buy into the 'Sadaam has weapons of mass destruction' and is a 'threat to the US'. Repeat the words 'Sadaam Hussein and 9/11' in the same sentence over and over and over and bufoons will believe the Hussein was directly responsible for 9/11... Pools show thats what they actually believe.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by rajensen088+Jan 28 2004, 09:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (rajensen088 @ Jan 28 2004, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pope[/i]@Jan 28 2004, 09:27 PM
    [b] I&#39;m sure this will get deleted because it&#39;s political but I can&#39;t take listening to these "billionaire" phonies who are for the so called "working people".........I want to throw up after hearing these buffoons campaigning and all these puppets cheering for them.

I can&#39;t believe people actually buy into this garbage. [/b][/quote]
    Why not. They buy into the &#39;Sadaam has weapons of mass destruction&#39; and is a &#39;threat to the US&#39;. Repeat the words &#39;Sadaam Hussein and 9/11&#39; in the same sentence over and over and over and bufoons will believe the Hussein was directly responsible for 9/11... Pools show thats what they actually believe. [/b][/quote]
    You mean there are no WMD :blink:

Well that would mean the president lied, oops, I mean he received inaccurate information.
    He surely can&#39;t be held responsible :huh:

All Pro
    Put this thread on the Non-football forum and you&#39;ll probably get a bigger response, especially from Bitonti and CBTNY

[b] I&#39;m sure this will get deleted because it&#39;s political but I can&#39;t take listening to these "billionaire" phonies who are for the so called "working people".........I want to throw up after hearing these buffoons campaigning and all these puppets cheering for them.

OK.... the choice is between the super-rich-guy who will rescind the tax cut to the rich and try and balance the budget and help the working class, and the super-rich-guy who will extend the huge tax cut for the rich, ignore balancing the budget, andd seek to slash programs which help the working class.

Call the first guy a hypocrite if you want, but do you seriously believe he won&#39;t try to help out the middle class more than the second guy will?

is this thread about John Kerry? Bill Gates? Woody? Trump?

someone fill me in Pope did you just watch the apprentice? ;)

ps-just my opinion Wes Clark is not a rich man but he is a leader who can beat Bush in a general election. B)

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by rajensen088+Jan 28 2004, 09:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (rajensen088 @ Jan 28 2004, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pope[/i]@Jan 28 2004, 09:27 PM

Why not. They buy into the &#39;Sadaam has weapons of mass destruction&#39; and is a &#39;threat to the US&#39;. Repeat the words &#39;Sadaam Hussein and 9/11&#39; in the same sentence over and over and over and bufoons will believe the Hussein was directly responsible for 9/11... Pools show thats what they actually believe. [/b][/quote]
    No, polls show what bleeding heart sheep want to believe after listening to all the propaganda of the limousine liberals. In the general election we will find out what the common sense majority believes when Bush wins easily.

yawn.....can&#39;t we all agree that all politicians are phonies and move on...this topic is so freakin old..

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by brooklynjetfan[/i]@Jan 28 2004, 10:40 PM
    [b] yawn.....can&#39;t we all agree that all politicians are phonies and move on...this topic is so freakin old.. [/b][/quote]
    You know what, you are right. GO JETS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

amen brother&#33;

Is it September yet?

Go Jets&#33;

12 15 18 years down the road you poofers will be happy.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 28 2004, 10:30 PM
    [b] Wes Clark is not a rich man but he is a leader who can beat Bush in a general election. B) [/b][/quote]
    Clark and I are very similar then. I can beat bush with an erection.

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by RichardSeymour+Jan 28 2004, 10:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (RichardSeymour @ Jan 28 2004, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pope[/i]@Jan 28 2004, 09:27 PM

OK.... the choice is between the super-rich-guy who will rescind the tax cut to the rich and try and balance the budget and help the working class, and the super-rich-guy who will extend the huge tax cut for the rich, ignore balancing the budget, andd seek to slash programs which help the working class.

Call the first guy a hypocrite if you want, but do you seriously believe he won&#39;t try to help out the middle class more than the second guy will? [/b][/quote]
    wow, i totally agree with a pats fan. damn.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jetlag+Jan 28 2004, 10:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetlag @ Jan 28 2004, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Jan 28 2004, 10:30 PM
    [b] Wes Clark is not a rich man but he is a leader who can beat Bush in a general election. B) [/b][/quote]
    Clark and I are very similar then. I can beat bush with an erection. [/b][/quote]
    Yes, but without the Bush you only have 2 other places to go
    Silly Rabbit&#33;&#33; ;) :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by brooklynjetfan[/i]@Jan 28 2004, 10:40 PM
    [b] yawn.....can&#39;t we all agree that all politicians are phonies and move on...this topic is so freakin old.. [/b][/quote]
    Hey man, you&#39;re supposed to supply a link with that.