Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Who's watching Ultimate Fighting tonight?

Bitter
    Before I get verbally assaulted for listing the results again, I thought I would ask and see if anyone is interested at all or if they will be watching. There should be a pretty good fight Couture vs. Belfort in the main event. I've got my bottle of crown and bottle of coke. I'm ready to go. :D

I am! I am!

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetlag[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 05:49 PM
    [b] I am! I am! [/b][/quote]
    Cool, are you going to be around a computer while you're watching or are you watching it with some other people?

[quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Jan 31 2004, 06:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Jan 31 2004, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jetlag[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 05:49 PM
    [b] I am&#33; I am&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Cool, are you going to be around a computer while you&#39;re watching or are you watching it with some other people? [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m going to a friends house. Play cards for awhile then watch the fights.

I got alot of bets on sports tonite so i will prolly catch the re run. I hope "The Natural" loses, he starting to think he is to high and mightly.

I got alot of bets on sports tonite so i will prolly catch the re run. I hope "The Natural" loses, he starting to think he is to high and mightly.

I already ordered it earlier today. I never miss a UFC or a PRIDE fight. I know alot about the sport and have alot of respect for it. My predictions::

Wes Sims beats Frank Mir&#39;s ASS&#33;&#33;&#33;

Randy Coture at age 40 will beat Vitor Belfort like he did a couple years ago.
    You saw what he did to Ortiz.....LOL

Bitter
    I agree, Couture should dispatch Belfort pretty easily but have you ever seen anyone with faster fists than Belfort? My god, I watched a replay of his early fight against Silva and was in total awe. The guy missed his calling in the world of boxing. I personally can&#39;t wait for the Liddell/Ortiz matchup. I have been waiting to see Liddell KO Ortiz for a long time now.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Me too&#33;&#33;

Randy will eventually act his age.....no tonight though&#33;&#33;

Bitter
    Ever heard of this Lee Murray guy? The announcers are claiming he beat Ortiz senseless outside of some club.

I should have ordered it, instead of watching an entirely uninspiring night of HBO Boxing After Dark. :(

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brooklyn Jet[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 10:43 PM
    [b] I should have ordered it, instead of watching an entirely uninspiring night of HBO Boxing After Dark. :( [/b][/quote]
    Yes you should have. You know if you don&#39;t have to pay for boxing, it&#39;s not going to be worth a damn. :lol: There&#39;s a pretty good fight going on right now. Frank Mir vs. Wes Sims. Sims got bloodied up pretty good in the first round.

Bitter
    So much for the good fight. Mir just knocked Sims out with 2 knees and then a right left combo. Pretty brutal.

What a F&#39;in joke Wes sims. How dare he come into the ring and getting winded after 1 minute. What a joke. Do more cardio, there was no excuse. Frank Mir was just as much as a joke as far as cardio goes.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 10:50 PM
    [b] What a F&#39;in joke Wes sims. How dare he come into the ring and getting winded after 1 minute. What a joke. Do more cardio, there was no excuse. Frank Mir was just as much as a joke as far as cardio goes. [/b][/quote]
    What did you think of that Murray guy Vinny? I really don&#39;t think Tito wants any of him. :lol:

Bitter
    Hughes/Penn, this one might be a war. Hughes is acting a little too confident.

Bitter
    HOLY CHRIST&#33;&#33; I said it. Hughes got caught slippin&#39;. Cocky bum anyway, he had it coming. Congrats Penn. Did you see his shirt? It said "Just Scrap". Awesome. :lol:

Bitter
    What a load of crap. The match barely started and they stop the fight because Couture gets his eye ripped open by one of Belfort&#39;s stray fingers. No way should there even be a decision on this one. Unfortunately that&#39;s not the case.

[quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Feb 1 2004, 01:16 AM
    [b] What a load of crap. The match barely started and they stop the fight because Couture gets his eye ripped open by one of Belfort&#39;s stray fingers. No way should there even be a decision on this one. Unfortunately that&#39;s not the case. [/b][/quote]
    I couldn&#39;t believe that happened. That was real disappointing. Side note, I hope the thing with Belforts sister comes to a good ending. That&#39;s f&#39;d that she got kidnapped. Imagine him finding the guy who took her?? Oh Jesus, Can you say "Bloodiest Beatdown EVER&#33;"

Congrats to Belfort, good luck to Randy in the rematch. Its a damn shame that someone kidanapped his sister. god bless the Belfort family. Tito is gonna own the Iceman.