Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Who's watching Ultimate Fighting tonight?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Did you see Lidell challenge Tito to stand up and fight him?

He even said that Tito KNEW he couldn't beat him standing up!!

I think Tito will try to hang with him...but eventually will take him down and pound him!!

Can't wait for that fight!! B)

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Feb 1 2004, 08:34 AM
    [b] Did you see Lidell challenge Tito to stand up and fight him?

He even said that Tito KNEW he couldn't beat him standing up!!

I think Tito will try to hang with him...but eventually will take him down and pound him!!

Can't wait for that fight!! B) [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, he was right. Tito can't stand up with Liddell and I really doubt if there is anyone that can. Tito shouldn't sleep on Chuck's ground game though. He has really improved in that area. Should be a great fight but I'll be cheering for Chuck all the way.

Just a reminder.........Pride fighting championships are this Feb. 8th on Pay per view. Pride is just as good as UFC if not better. Mirco Cro cop is the main event. Cro cop was the chapion in K-1 fighting and since he converted to Mixed Martial Arts he has been kicking peoples heads off.

He has the deadliest leg kick I have ever seen in my entire life. He has had 4 fights so far in Pride and 3 out of the 4 fights have been KO's in the first round by a head kick!!!!.......to do that you have to be something nasty.

Bitter
    Yeah, I personally like PRIDE better than UFC. Silva is my favorite fighter right now. That guy is just a buzz saw. He doesn't care if you hit him because he's about to hit you even harder. Cro Cop is a bad dude too. He tapped out in his last fight but that still doesn't take away from what he has done in the heavyweight division. I watched him fight Silva in an exhibition. He actually went the distance with him and hurt him with a kick to the body. The fight ended in a draw though.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 11:50 PM
    [b] What a F'in joke Wes sims. How dare he come into the ring and getting winded after 1 minute. What a joke. Do more cardio, there was no excuse. Frank Mir was just as much as a joke as far as cardio goes. [/b][/quote]
    Vinny you in for a UFC Fantasy Team. We already drafted.

I cannot wait for April 2nd to see the Pitbull win the heavyweight title in UFC. That should be a battle. If Tito is smart he will ground and pound Chuck. I do think Tito can throw on the feet with Chuck but he has a much better chance if he grounds and pounds.

Dam, I didnt know you had a UFC fantasy team!! I would have joined

[quote][i]Originally posted by StonerJet 63[/i]@Feb 1 2004, 04:25 PM
    [b] I cannot wait for April 2nd to see the Pitbull win the heavyweight title in UFC. That should be a battle. If Tito is smart he will ground and pound Chuck. I do think Tito can throw on the feet with Chuck but he has a much better chance if he grounds and pounds. [/b][/quote]
    I don't think Tito stands a chance in this fight. I hope Liddell kicks his ass in every round then knocks him out cold in the 3rd.