Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry Jets fans

Hall Of Fame
    bj- do you double post as Manny B

just curious

First of all, I'm not entirely convinced this guy was a Jet fan from the start. It sounds like a New England fan trying to put more digs in (hey where in the big game, your not type of crap).

However, if he speaks the truth and really was a Jets fan, then like the song says "Get the f*** out. Simon says get the f*** out." I can't stand people who don't root for a team (and even go as far as to joke those who do) when they are losing and jump on their bandwagon when they win (like they were a fan all along). How many current Yankee fans rooted for the Mets in 86? How many Knick fans started rooting for the Nets the last two years (and I mean before the move to Brooklyn)? I find it disgusting.

And for all you Pat fans whooping it up, just remember this. You guys have suffered bad seasons as well. There was a time when the Patriots were the joke of the league. Remember, they nearly became the St Louis Patriots. My point is that how annoying is it to see a fan who laughed at your misery (to those of you who were loyal from day 1) during those days bask in your sunlight now? Tell this guy that the bandwagon is full.

I didn't move here in '80, that is when I became old enough to give a damn about football. I have lived in NH all my life.

This guy is the worst kind of fan there is. Anyone who leaves a team after being a fan for twenty years is a loser,I also think that is bull**** you were no fan for twenty years.And to leave to be the fan of a team that's winning left and right must mean you are a real loser in life and need to have something winning to hold on to please leave and don't come back.

Hall Of Fame
    did u give up after the 1996 season ? then why give up on 6-10. ur the defintion of a front runner. ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT STICK WITH YOUR TEAM THROUGH THE GOOD AND THE BAD. it sickens me and its sad. its terrible using our cheer for the pats. go root for cindy brady hope the panthers win it will be funny when u come crawling back next week

PATS SUCK
    RED SOX SUCK
    CELTICS SUCK

NY/NJ FOR LIFE

See ya, STBY, the REAL fans still root for the Jets anyways, who needs ya :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'>

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:15 PM
    [b] NOBODY like this kind of guy. [/b][/quote]
    He's growin' on me Smizzy..... :lol:

All kidding aside.......if the guy was a native New Yorker following the Jets all his life, then just decided to change teams.....I'd have a problem with that.

He's a native New Englander. Must have been a b*tch trying to remain loyal to the green and white all these years. He's obviously finally starting to enjoy watching football again.....unfortunately it's his hometown team, not his chosen one thats giving him the woody. One of my best friends is a Jet fan, but he's been a New Englander all his life. Swears he'll never become a Pats fan.....but I can see it coming...... ;) Kudos for having the sack to admit that the Pats have earned what they've acomplished. I admire that

You're right HH..... you know I just like bustin' chops.

Now...... can you send me a pic of your hooters....... ;)

I live two hours from foxboro and the pats make me sick I struggle to find your reasoning.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bjc15[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:39 PM
    [b] I didn't move here in '80, that is when I became old enough to give a damn about football. I have lived in NH all my life. [/b][/quote]
    I live in Rhode Island. Even closer to Foxborough than you are.

I think I'll become a Pats fan tonight too!

That's it. Jets are out, Pats are in. I also cut off all emotional ties with that beloved fat bastard in Dallas who I considered my personal saviour for so long. He's tainted too.

I hope Johnny Abe flunks out at linebacker! Let him become a drunk.

Chad, I wish you a humiliating career! May 2003 be the apex of it!

Curtis, get yourself another two high ankle sprains and retire! Why continue to play in so much pain.

Herm, become a Baptist preacher! That's what you're cut out for.

Josh, go get high, and Fergy, baby, have another Butterfinger, Butterball.

Wayne, take THE FIVE KNOWN CONCUSSIONS YOU GOT PLAYING YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT FOR MY TEAM AND RATTLE YOUR LOOSE BRAINS AROUND IN YOUR SKULL FOREVER!

Go Belichick ! Yay, Brady!

I'm with the winners now.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by FlyingElvis+Jan 31 2004, 08:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (FlyingElvis @ Jan 31 2004, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:15 PM
    [b] NOBODY like this kind of guy. [/b][/quote]
    He&#39;s growin&#39; on me Smizzy..... :lol:

All kidding aside.......if the guy was a native New Yorker following the Jets all his life, then just decided to change teams.....I&#39;d have a problem with that.

He&#39;s a native New Englander. Must have been a b*tch trying to remain loyal to the green and white all these years. He&#39;s obviously finally starting to enjoy watching football again.....unfortunately it&#39;s his hometown team, not his chosen one thats giving him the woody. One of my best friends is a Jet fan, but he&#39;s been a New Englander all his life. Swears he&#39;ll never become a Pats fan.....but I can see it coming...... ;) Kudos for having the sack to admit that the Pats have earned what they&#39;ve acomplished. I admire that

You&#39;re right HH..... you know I just like bustin&#39; chops.

Now...... can you send me a pic of your hooters....... ;) [/b][/quote]
    Go get Brenda&#39;s, you lame arse, PATS FAN. :P

HH you have alot of great pictures thanks for sharing them.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by lucz74[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:51 PM
    [b] HH you have alot of great pictures thanks for sharing them. [/b][/quote]
    My pleasure. Keeping that gallery up is more important to me than my job. LOL

I saw the pictures on a photo sharing site can I buy prints from them?

[quote][i]Originally posted by HermsHerald[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:49 PM
    [b] I live in Rhode Island. Even closer to Foxborough than you are.

I think I&#39;ll become a Pats fan tonight too&#33;

That&#39;s it. Jets are out, Pats are in. I also cut off all emotional ties with that beloved fat bastard in Dallas who I considered my personal saviour for so long. He&#39;s tainted too.

I hope Johnny Abe flunks out at linebacker&#33; Let him become a drunk.

Chad, I wish you a humiliating career&#33; May 2003 be the apex of it&#33;

Curtis, get yourself another two high ankle sprains and retire&#33; Why continue to play in so much pain.

Herm, become a Baptist preacher&#33; That&#39;s what you&#39;re cut out for.

Josh, go get high, and Fergy, baby, have another Butterfinger, Butterball.

Wayne, take THE FIVE KNOWN CONCUSSIONS YOU GOT PLAYING YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT FOR MY TEAM AND RATTLE YOUR LOOSE BRAINS AROUND IN YOUR SKULL FOREVER&#33;

Go Belichick &#33; Yay, Brady&#33;

I&#39;m with the winners now. [/b][/quote]
    God you&#39;re sexy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;......... :)

I knew you always had a little Pats fan in you.......

[quote][i]Originally posted by bjc15[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 07:16 PM
    [b] I have been a devoted Jets fan living in New England since 1980. Sometime around mid-season this year my devotion started to fade. Uninspired play, lack of creativity and pee-wee level tackling all started to wear on me. This was all on top of a rather embarrasing off season. I found myself doing other stuff on gameday and not really caring that I was missing the game.

Meanwhile, my hometeam Pats were winning, and winning alot. The entire team was contributing, including a few former Jets and some dude named Klecko. I found myself really starting to like this team that I have never cheered for, even though they are so damn convenient for me.

Meanwhile, back in Jetsville, the franchise QB was throwing 5 picks (more a sign of the state of the team than Chad himself), the lowly Bills looked like champs, and our team spokesman was slobbering drunk on national TV. And I was patiently waiting for my new Jets t-shirt that I won in the suicide pool, but like the team, it never showed up.

I made it through all the other tough times, but for some reason this one is different. Maybe it is because watching the Patriots doing everything right is showing me how far off the Jets are. And I do not see the team being even close to righting the ship anytime soon.

So I am officially throwing my support to the hometown team. This is not bandwagon jumping, it has been a long, well thought out move. I know I do not post here often, (I do visit almost every day) and probably none of you give a damn, but this is my goodbye as a Jets fan.

This hurts a little, but

P-A-T-S Pats Pats Pats [/b][/quote]
    BS You were a closet pat fan. If you had any heart like the true RedSox fans you would have stuck with the team through any hardship.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by FlyingElvis[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:56 PM
    [b]
    I knew you always had a little Pats fan in you....... [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not touching THAT one. :D

I will wish you Good Night, FE, as I canNOT Good LUCK tomorrow. :)

Later

[quote][i]Originally posted by newjakecity[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:38 PM
    [b] First of all, I&#39;m not entirely convinced this guy was a Jet fan from the start. It sounds like a New England fan trying to put more digs in (hey where in the big game, your not type of crap).

However, if he speaks the truth and really was a Jets fan, then like the song says "Get the f*** out. Simon says get the f*** out." I can&#39;t stand people who don&#39;t root for a team (and even go as far as to joke those who do) when they are losing and jump on their bandwagon when they win (like they were a fan all along). How many current Yankee fans rooted for the Mets in 86? How many Knick fans started rooting for the Nets the last two years (and I mean before the move to Brooklyn)? I find it disgusting.

And for all you Pat fans whooping it up, just remember this. You guys have suffered bad seasons as well. There was a time when the Patriots were the joke of the league. Remember, they nearly became the St Louis Patriots. My point is that how annoying is it to see a fan who laughed at your misery (to those of you who were loyal from day 1) during those days bask in your sunlight now? Tell this guy that the bandwagon is full. [/b][/quote]
    NJC.....ive been a yankee fan since &#39;84...and we sucked from 84-95....so i suffered with them.......i also happen to be NJNets fan but i started watching them when Drazen petrovich was playing......way before they were decent...

So there are some of us real yankee/nets fans out there....take my word for it.

I&#39;m a Jets Sox fan try dealing with that,but hey there is always next year.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by FlyingElvis[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:56 PM
    [b]

I knew you always had a little Pats fan in you....... [/b][/quote]
    .......trying........REAL........hard..............not to................add............something..................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by HermsHerald[/i]@Jan 31 2004, 08:58 PM
    [b] I&#39;m not touching THAT one. :D

I will wish you Good Night, FE, as I canNOT Good LUCK tomorrow. :)

Later [/b][/quote]
    Heh Heh......good girl

Sweet dreams...... :)