Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations New England Patriots

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still hate your coach, your owner, and for the most part your team, save Klecko :D, but nonetheless, congratulations on your 2nd world title in 2 years. Your team has played to perfection, winning an unbelievable 15 games straight, coming back from behind, and pulling plays out of their rear end. Your team can find a way to win no matter the situation and don't look for excuses. I can only hope that Herman Edwards and Company were watching tonight.

Congratulations Patriots fans. Enjoy your win. Perhaps one day we'll get to feel the sensation for ourselves.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Herm doesn't watch any games after the Jets are eliminated.

Veteran
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll add my congrats to our JI Pats fans as well. That was one hell of a game. Enjoy guys and Garb! :)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Likewise.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I was mostly happy to see a Super Bowl that wasn't over at halftime.

For the record, I'm not one of those Jets fans who can't admit that the Patsies earned this championship.

They certainly did, and I dislike them more than ever. Still less than the Dolphins and Giants, though.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my one and only props to the Pats and their fans. Congratulations, fun game to watch. Well deserved. Now go away. And please for the love of God. No Duck Boats!!
    Husk, Garbanza, Hick and even you Flying Elvis...Congrats!! Now go someplace else.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mucho thanks to class shown Jets Fans. Hopefully one day before you are all gray, I know you are already there Bob ;) , you can experience a win.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to a great football team, the Pats, who won the most schizo game ever-27 minutes of no scoring, followed by a schoolyard shootout. You coulda covered though. Hey, enjoy it-you only go this way once.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, Pat fans (DAMNIT!) Quite a finish to quite a season. One for the history books.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [color=red][SIZE=4][b]F-The Pats**[/b][/color][/SIZE]

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks alot guys. There really was no need for this thread though. I already know who the class of this board is. Football is over now, what in the sam hell are we going to talk about?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:11 AM
    [b] [color=red][SIZE=4][b]F-The Pats**[/b][/color][/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    Ditto.............

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:12 AM
    [b] Thanks alot guys. There really was no need for this thread though. I already know who the class of this board is. Football is over now, what in the sam hell are we going to talk about? [/b][/quote]
    Ahh the best part.

First, we have 3 1/2 months of mock drafts and draft talk.
    Then we ***** about the draft until training camp.
    In between all that, countless hours of baseball talk, concentrating heavily on the Yankees and Red Sox.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:17 AM
    [b] Ahh the best part.

In between all that, countless hours of baseball talk, concentrating heavily on the Yankees and Red Sox. [/b][/quote]
    Let's not forget, I think I smell a huskeralk/jetgirl grudge match brewing. Of course I will demand 60% of the purse. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Feb 2 2004, 01:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Feb 2 2004, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:17 AM
    [b] Ahh the best part.

In between all that, countless hours of baseball talk, concentrating heavily on the Yankees and Red Sox. [/b][/quote]
    Let&#39;s not foget, I think I smell a huskeralk/jetgirl grudge match brewing. Of course I will demand 60% of the purse. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    A possible pay per view event.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Feb 2 2004, 01:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Feb 2 2004, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:17 AM
    [b] Ahh the best part.

Let&#39;s not foget, I think I smell a huskeralk/jetgirl grudge match brewing. Of course I will demand 60% of the purse. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Beat it Husk..........it takes a certain breed to be my friend and you just don&#39;t have it...........

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:11 AM
    C&#39;mon Jon-E, I know it&#39;s painful.

That was a hell of a good game. The Pats deserved the win

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by FlaGreen+Feb 2 2004, 01:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (FlaGreen @ Feb 2 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:11 AM
    C&#39;mon Jon-E, I know it&#39;s painful.

That was a hell of a good game. The Pats deserved the win [/b][/quote]
    <_< Yeah, with some help from the refs again...........

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:20 AM
    [b] Beat it Husk..........it takes a certain breed to be my friend and you just don&#39;t have it........... [/b][/quote]
    What gives Jetgirl? You are a bitter bitter woman tonight. I was once one of your favorite "patsy" posters. Maybe you should explain to the board what I have done to fall out of favor with you. That is unless it is just too ridiculous to bring up.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Feb 2 2004, 01:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Feb 2 2004, 01:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:20 AM
    [b] Beat it Husk..........it takes a certain breed to be my friend and you just don&#39;t have it........... [/b][/quote]
    What gives Jetgirl? You are a bitter bitter woman tonight. I was once one of your favorite "patsy" posters. Maybe you should explain to the board what I have done to fall out of favor with you. That is unless it is just too ridiculous to bring up. [/b][/quote]
    You were never ONE of my favorite patsie posters.........so don&#39;t mislead my fellow Jets bretheren............