Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I guess Duckboats parades aren't enough

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Feb 2 2004, 03:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Feb 2 2004, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Limolady[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 02:13 PM
    [b]

However, [b]when[/b] the Jets win the superbowl I&#39;m calling the guys from "girls gone wild" videos to come down to our party&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]

They will all be in wheelchairs and have dribble on their chins. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    OHHHHHH Yeah my patsie buddy and U will still be here posting and looking at the "Grannies Gone Wild" live stream video from Sooth&#39;s website and lovin it&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:28 PM
    [b] Admit it Sooth....If the Jesticles ever win the Super Bowl, you&#39;d be happy seeing the players pulled along in little red radio flyer wagons.... [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll admit it but we all know that would never happen.

In NY we set the standard while the rest of the world follows it (except of course Boston who is too dumb to.)

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 10:50 AM
    [b] :ph34r: well said nyrican:

I moved to Orlando 5 years ago and unlike cities like detroit, when NYC wins a championship every thing is cool. Everytime the Yankees won people seemed to be waiting for something negative to happen and yet NOTHING has ever happened....thats why I am so proud to be from NYC&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    If NY fans rioted everytime the Yankees won a Championship this country would be torn to shreads. NYC would have been leveled years ago.

NY = Class

Hall Of Fame
    Silly boy. What are the chances of you witnessing a Jets SB Champisonhip again? You were in diapers for the first one and you&#39;ll probably be in diapers for the next one.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ThisIsOurYear[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:54 PM
    [b] BTW: Here&#39;s one of the better benefits of NY tickertape parades...

[url=http://www.siebenheller.com/2000YankeesParade.htm]NYC Parade CLICK HERE[/url]

If any boston chick tried this, there would be mass vomiting. LOL [/b][/quote]
    that link is funny. weird though, this guy has a picture of his kid on the same webpage as those yankee girl pics.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 01:35 PM
    [b] Silly boy. What are the chances of you witnessing a Jets SB Champisonhip again? You were in diapers for the first one and you&#39;ll probably be in diapers for the next one. [/b][/quote]
    Silly Garb...You should know that if anything, the Patsies have proved that the Superbowl can be won by anyone. No matter how pathetic their past may be.

Rookie
    I actually, and regretably today, go to NU. Its unfortunete these jerks continute to give a rapidly improving educational university such a bad rap. In fact, i can see my apartment in the first pic on page one with the flipped cars. I watched the whole thing unfold from my rooftop. Very predictable unfortunetly, same thing happened 2 years ago. 90% of those drunken m*******s couldnt name more than 2 players on the Pats. The Yankees Suck chant was the only thing going. Thank god the Sox didnt win the ALCS- the city would have burned to the ground no question. It was close after beating the A&#39;s and close after losing game 7. I didnt see the accident when the death occured, as a die hard Jets fan I was so pissed off from the game I just tried avoid it all as much as possible going inside after 15 minutes, thanked god the season finally ended, and envision how f&#39;in satisying it will be when the Jets finally take home that trophy.

The pats as a team deserve the championship and their true fans are to be congratulated, no doubt. However, this city deserves nothing. The pats play 45 south of boston and are New England patriots, not Boston. They belong to NH, VT, ME as much as this city. But tomorrow, the fake patriots fans will skip school to hear Brady spew some crap about the fantastic boston fans. sorry i am still a little blinded by disgust.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 02:35 PM
    [b] Silly boy. What are the chances of you witnessing a Jets SB Champisonhip again? You were in diapers for the first one and you&#39;ll probably be in diapers for the next one. [/b][/quote]
    She drilled you.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ThisIsOurYear[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:54 PM

[url=http://www.siebenheller.com/2000YankeesParade.htm]NYC Parade CLICK HERE[/url]

Dude, you better hope Jetgirl doesn&#39;t see that. She&#39;ll be all over you like white on rice. :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Feb 2 2004, 09:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Feb 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ThisIsOurYear[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 12:54 PM

Dude, you better hope Jetgirl doesn&#39;t see that. She&#39;ll be all over you like white on rice. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Husker.......are you obsessed with me or something........you always seem to mention me in at least one of your posts every day :unsure: ............I&#39;m not a Yankee Fan and don&#39;t ever intend to be.........I am very loyal...........even if my teams stink and everyone here knows that............

Besides, I don&#39;t "get" on one of my own unless I feel I absolutely have to and since there was no need for it today, I didn&#39;t..............besides, Jumba felt the need to get me drunk last night and I&#39;ve been nursing a hang-over all day today.............so, this is the kind of day that anything can get by me without much of a fight.......... ;) But don&#39;t push your luck, I&#39;m starting to feel better......... :P

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Feb 2 2004, 04:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Feb 2 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Garbanza[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 02:35 PM
    She drilled you. [/b][/quote]
    A swift kick to the nutz.......... :lol:

what a bunch of jealous losers this thread attracts ( i mean that in a nice way....)

There is NOTHING more than i would like to see than my jets win the superbowl and me and hundreds more riot in a drunken celebration. Hw blissful...

this is why i like the pat posters on this board, they are real and honest....and funny