Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Brenda

Great birthday wishes to a true diehard.

Herm will grill you a special filet mignon.

Have a good one, Brenda!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Happy Birthday Bren. All the great ones were born under the sign of aquarius. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our FAVORITE JET WOMAN ,BRENDA ,she`s the one who gives us JET FANS something to smile about .Always a pleasure to be in here company on any of our JET SOCIAL engagements .HAPPY 24 BRENDA ,SORRY I didn`t realize it when I talked to you earlier..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane+Feb 2 2004, 01:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TomShane @ Feb 2 2004, 01:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gang Green Girl[/i]@Feb 2 2004, 02:02 PM
    [b] Happy Belated B-Day, Bren. Hope you had a great day&#33;&#33;

TomShane: Don&#39;t flatter yourself. It&#39;s not ALWAYS ABOUT YOU&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    How ironic, that you made a second post specifically about ME.

Once again, 3G, you send me conflicting signals, which is why we aren&#39;t yet wed. :( [/b][/quote]
    Tom I think you just hit her G spot&#33;&#33; ;) :lol:

Brenjetsfan
    Sooth.....THANK you sooooo much for all the wishes.....

HB...VEGAS? should I wear WHITE???..with some GREEN.... :o

TS... You OWE me one....and quit flirting with my 3g.... :P
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

JumbO.....who is the TMAC imposter here???? LUV my LSU Champion hat :rolleyes:

Limo, GGG, my TWINS and all the wonderful friends I have met here..THANK YOU for making my day soooo special...I must continue the celebration all week....

Jetmoses, JonEJet, Garb, Rican twins an sis...and all the others that phoned ...PARTY ON&#33;&#33;&#33;